Lee Byunghyun

My Neighbour is a Gangster

You froze. You wanted to see your other brother as well.

L stopped in front of the old looking door and knocked. You squeazed L's arm and held tight.

"Who the heck is it?!" CAP growled. You jumped, at the manly voice. "It's me, Myungsoo." L said. CAP opened the door with a glare.

"What the-- Infinite and Block B?" CAP said. Block B and Infinite nodded. "Where's Byunghyun?" L asked.

Before CAP could say anything, someone else stopped him.

"Didn't I tell anyone not to call me by that name?" A bloned hair snarled. Your jaw dropped.

'He's.. the guy who bumped into me!' You thought. U-Kwon glared at L. Joe.

"What are you doing here?" L. Joe growled at L. "We need to talk." L said. L. Joe sighed.

"Where?" L. Joe asked. Just outside, can Infinite and Block B go inside so it can be private?" L said. L. Joe frowned. CAP held the door open. Zico pulled Jiae close to him, watching her.

U-Kwon took a small galnce at you before continuing inside. Once all the boys were inside, L. Joe, L and You were the only one's left outside.

"So? What do you want?" L. Joe asked harshly. You saw a glimps of his necklace. Is was the same as yours and L's but in a blue colour.

'So it's him..' You thought happily.

L held up his necklace and looked at L. Joe's necklace. "Same right? Umma told us that all us sibling have the same necklace." L smirked. L. Joe looked down on his necklace and stared at L's.

"H-Hyung?" L. Joe wisphered. L chuckled. "Yeah.. It's me." L smiled. L. Joe punched his arm. "All this time, we've been fighting with gangs, and never knew we were half siblings!!" L. Joe growled. L laughed.

You stood there, as tears came out of your eyes. L. Joe stepped back. "Dude.. why is she crying?" L. Joe asked. L frowned and hugged you. You cried on his chest, just like the day the two of you met for the first time.

"Byunghyun... this is our little sister." L said. L. Joe was out of breath. He shivered and stared at you.

"~~~~... ?" L. Joe wisphered. You smiled as the tears kept pouring out. "H-Hi.. oppa." You cried. L. Joe smiled and hugged you. He your hair and kissed it. L watched with amazment. L. Joe has never been so calm and heart warming.

"~~~~-ah.." L. Joe wisphered. You smiled and pulled back. You wiped your tears away and bowed. "Sorry.." You laughed.

The three of you didn't noticed that Block B, Infinite and Teen Top were watching from the window. U-Kwon smiled towards you.

'You finally found your brothers ~~~~-ah' U-Kwon thought.

"Let's go inside?" L smiled and put his arm around your shoulder. L. Joe held your hand, with the biggest smile he ever did.

Once the three of you went inside, Jiae hugged you.

"Ohh~! You lucky girl!" Jiae giggled. You laughed and hugged her.

"I'm hungry. Let's go eat somewhere." Changjo grinned. "With you? Huh.. no way in my life." B-Bomb scoffed. The boys started to shout as L and L. Joe frowned.

"GUYS!!" Your brother screamed. The boys stopped fighting.

"Let's go eat somewhere.. TOGETHER." L growled. The boys groaned as you giggled. The three gangs, Jiae and you walked to a small chicken place. 

L and L. Joe payed for three buckets of chicken. Everyone sat down on a the biggest table and started eating.

"Yummy!" You mummbled as you munched on your chicken. Everyone laughed at your cuteness.

"Say ah~!" L. Joe grinned as he held his chicken in front of your mouth. You smiled and bit on the chicken. U-Kwon gritted his teeth and roughly ate his chicken like a pig.

"Aww, so cute!" Chunji exclaimed. "You call me oppa from now on okay?" Chunji winked. "Me too!" CAP shouted. You giggled. "Okay."

Jiae leaned towards you. "You lucky girl, having alot of oppas." Jiae smirkd as you blushed.

"I guess we have to call you noona.." The younger boys frowned. You cracked up. "That's okay." You smiled.

After the family-like dinner with chicken, the boys and girl walked you and U-Kwon to your apartment.

"He lives next door?" L. Joe growled as he glared at U-Kwon. U-Kwon shrugged. "Sadly.. yes." L frowned.

"Is there something that you hate about me being a neighbour to ~~~~?" U-Kwon snarled. You laughed.

"We'll see you soon!" L and L. Joe smiled at you. They both kissed your cheek, making U-Kwon bang his head on his door. The gangs left when, Jiae and Zico was left.

"I'll walk you home babe." Zico said as he his lips. Jiae rolled her eyes and started walking in front of him.

"WAIT FOR MEE~!" Zico pouted and followed Jiae out.

Now is was only U-Kwon and you, in front of yours and his apartment. U-Kwon sighed and patted your head.

"Go in rest, theres school tomrow." U-Kwon said as he was about to go in his apartment room.

"Oppa!" You shouted. U-Kwon stopped halfway. He grinned, making his heart beat faster than usual.

"Yeah?" He smirked, making you blush. "Th-Thank you.. oppa." You wisphered the last part. U-Kwon smiled and pulled you into a hug.

You were shocked that he pulled you into a bear hug, but you didn't mind at all. You hugged himback and snuggled on his chest.

"Thank you.. so much." You smiled. U-Kwon your hair and placed his head on top of your head.

'You change me day by day.. I should thank you.' U-Kwon thought and closed his eyes.

 

---

SECOND UPDATE OF THE MORNING :D I know this chapter was a bit boring D; Please forgive me! Please continuereading though!

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333