An argument in the Cafe

My Neighbour is a Gangster

The time past quickly. It was finally after school.

You wiped sweat from your forehead and sat leaned on Jiae. "I'm.. so tired." You puffed. Jiae smiled and patted your head. "I know.. where's your hubby, eh?" Jiae chuckled.

You blushed and slapped Jiae's arm softly. "I don't know where he is.. I think he's hanging around oppas." You said. Jiae took your arm and pulled your out of school.

"We have work, remember ?" Jiae grinned. You nodded and looked back at the school.

'I wonder if U-Kwon oppa's at home allready..' You thought to yourself and followed Jiae to the small cafe. Once the two of you were in the cafe, you changed into your cafe uniform and walked out with Jiae.

"Waitress!!" A guy shouted as he held up his hand. You looked at Jiae as she smiled cutely. "Fighting!" She exclaimed quietly and softly pushed you towards the group of guys.

"H-Hi. May I take your order?" You stuttered. You looked up and gasp slightly.

"Hello. We meet again... ~~~~, right?"

You blinked. "M...MBLAQ.." You wisphered. Joon smirked and nodded. "Nice to see you here.. where's your little boyfriend eh? " Seungho chuckled.

You gritted your teeth. "What do you want to order?" You asked again, but in a harshly. Thunder and Mir shuffled back, surprised.

"Just a packet of chips." GO said. "But... this is a CAFE." You said sarcasticly. Joon raised hiseyebrow and his lips.

"I like you.. wanna come with me after work?" Joon winked. You stepped back with disgust and shook your head. "Nah.. I'll get your chips ready." You said and quickly walked to the staff room.

"Are there chips here?" You asked the other workers. They nodded. "Here, this is the only one we've got." Another waitress smiled and gave you a packet of chips. You bowed with a smile.

You quickly walked over to MBLAQ and threw the packet of chips on thier table. "There. Eat well." You scoffed and walked bacl towards the staff area. But before you walked away, Joon grabbed your wrist and pulled u=you onto his lap.

You gasped as he slid his arms around small waist. "Be my girl and ditch that boyfriend of yours?" Joon smirked. MBLAQ snickered and ate the chips.

You growled under your breath and pullled away from his arms. "I'm with U-Kwon oppa. So I'm not available. Go flirt with some other girls." You grinned and walked of. But Joon caught your wrist again.

His face looked pissed of. "I'll get you no matter what." He growled. Suddenly, another hand grabbed your arm and pulled you away from Joon.

"Piss off Joon. She allready told you that we're together."

You looked up and saw U-Kwon. His hair was messy.

"O-Oppa.." You wisphered. U-Kwon didn't leave his gaze off from Joon and kept glaring at him. "Hey U-Kwon." Joon smirked and stepped closer to you. U-Kwon pulled you closer.

"GET AWAY FROM HER JOON." U-Kwon growled. Everyone in the cafe stared at U-Kwon, you and Joon.

"I'll get her and make her MINE." Joon smirked and walked out of the cafe with his gang. You sighed with relief and leaned on U-Kwon's chest. U-Kwon your hair and kissed it.

"It's allright ~~~~-ah.. I'm here." U-Kwon wisphered and hugged you tighter. Jiae came running towards you.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" She screamed. You blinked and laughed as you saw Zico behind her, grinning. "Hey baby.." Zico winked at Jiae as he slid his arms around Jiae's waist. Jiae blushed and rolled her eyes.

"YOU EVEN STALKED ME AT WORK?!" Jiae yelled as she punched Zico on the face for the second time. Zico pouted quickly kissed Jiae's nose.

"I love you~!" He sang. Jiae blushed harder andpushed him out of the way. "I HATE YOU!"

You and U-Kwon burst out into small laughters. The two of you looked at each other and smiled.

 

---

I UPDATED AT SCHOOL FOR THE FIRST TIME :)

 

 

Please comment and Subscribe!!

Thank You! ^^

 

<333