New friend

My Neighbour is a Gangster

You woke up, rubbing your eyes. You checked what time it was. 7:34 am.

You smiled and stretched your arms above your head. "It's my first day of school." You said to yourself and got changed.

After when you got changed into your uniform, you packed all your books and supplies in your school bag and ate toast.

"Aigoo.. I should get a job soon before I don't have anymore money!" You exclaimed. You were now living by yourself, without a job. So might as well get broke..

After a few minutes of eating your toast, you bend down to put on your shoes. As you bend down, your necklace dangled in front of you. You grinned.

'I'll find my oppas soon..' You thought and happily walked out of your apartment, to Seoul High.

As you were in front of Seoul High, there was'nt much people at school yet. You bit your lip, feeling a bit nervous. You then quickly grabbed your ipod and plugged it in your ear, listening to Korean pop.

You took a deep shaky breath before you took a step inside the school. Girls glaring at you as boys flirted with other girls.

'What's with them..? ' You thought and quickly pass by them. You walked towards the princaples office and knocked.

"Come in!" Mr Choi shouted. You turned the door knob and stepped in. You saw Mr Choi, in his glasses, typing something in the computer in front of him.

"Oh.. well hello ~~~~-ah. Is there a problem?" Mr Choi asked, taking his glasses off. You smiled. "Nothing wrong Mr Choi. Just.. what locker do I have? And what classes do I have first?" You asked, feeling a bit dumb.

"Ah, here is your classes. And I'll take you to your locker, kay?" He smiled and gave you a peice of paper, with classes and teachers typed.

You followed Mr Choi to the hallway. The hallway was noisy, filled with shouting and screaming. Mr Choi led you to your new locker. There was a girl leaning against her locker next to yours.

"~~~~-ah. This is Lee Jiae. Her locker is right next to yours. She's a nice girl, make friends allright? Good luck!" Mr Choi exclaimed and walked away. You gulped and opened your locker while Jiae stared at you.

"Are you new?" She asked. "N-Neh.." You stuttered. Jiae smiled and held her hand out. "My name is Lee Jiae. I'm a junior. And you..?" She asked, with a cute smile.

"I'm Park ~~~~. I'm a junior too." You said as you shook her hand. "Let's be friends okay? Can.. I see your classes?" She asked. You nodded as you gave her the paper that Mr Choi gave you.

"Wahh! We're in the same class! Do you want to walk together to class?" She happily asked. 'This girl is nice.. maybe I should say yes.' You thought as you smiled.

"Sure!" You beamed. You quickly organized your books in your locker and grabbed the books you needed for the first class. You closed your locker and walked side by side with your new friend.

As the two of you arrived inside your first class, boys stared towards you and Jiae. Jiae rolled her eyes.

"Whay are they staring..?" You wisphered. Jiae chuckled. "They're just staring at you.. no problem!" She said as she pulled you next to her desk.

"You can sit here, next to me! No one sits here, so you can." Jiae smiled. You nodded and slowly sat down as the stares went through you.

Jiae chatted away to you as you doze off into your own world. You didn't notice that Jiae's hand was passing your face.

"Hello~? You still here?" Jiae giggled. You shook your head and laughed with her. As the classroom filled, the teacher finally came in.

"Hello class! Take your seats please!" The teacher shouted. The girls listened as the boys kept laughing and chatting. The teacher ignored them and smiled brightly.

"Well girls, we have a new classmate! Would you like to introduce yourself ~~~~?" The teacher smiled. You gulped and slowly stood up.

"He-Hello, my name is Park ~~~~. Nice to meet you." You smiled nervously. Half of the class stared at you as the others smiled. "Welcome ~~~~-ah. Please sit back, My name is Miss Kim and I'm your history teacher." Miss Kim nodded.

You sat back down and opened your book, ready to study. As the teacher was about to speak, the door burst open.

"Sorry I'm late Miss."

Everyone looked up and stared towards the door. 'Who the heck--?' You thought and looked towards the door.

You gasped quietly but quickly covered your mouth with your hand.

'It's.. him!' You thought as you saw your.. neighbour. 'He's my classmate?!'

---

Hello~ How was this chapter? I know it was kinda boring.. D; But please continue to read, comment and subscribe! I know that I have a few mistakes.. sorry, I can't be bothered changing it ;)

7 subscribers allready! Wahh, thank you so much!

Please comment and subscribe ^^

Thank you!

 

<333