Jiae's family and.. my oppa?

My Neighbour is a Gangster

School was finally over. You were waiting for Jiae to come out of school, from her lockers.

"~~~~-AH!" Jiae screamed. You blinked and waved at Jiae. Jiae ran towards you and nearly tripped over. You laughed as she pouted.

"EPIK FAIL UNNIE." You snickered. Jiae growled. "Anyways.. let's go to the cafe! I go there all the time! Wanna come?" Jiae grinned. You nodded and got dragged by Jiae.

After seconds of walking, you and Jiae finally arrived inside the cafe. You two got Kimbap's and ate on a table next to a window.

"Wahh! This is so yummy!" You exclaimed and bit on the kimbap. Jiae laughed at your cuteness. "Uh huh! Come on! We're going to my house after this." Jiae smiled as she finished her kimbap.

Since you heard Jiae say, 'Come on!', you shoved the whole kimbap in your mouth and gulped it all down. Jiae's jaw was wide opened.

"Is there anything wrong?" You asked innocetly. Jiae chuckled and shook her head. "Let's go~!" She sang. linked arms with you and walked out of the cafe to her house.

When they were in front of Jiae's house, you gasped. "It's so beautiful!" You exclaimed. It was a double white srtory house. Jiae scratched the back of her head.

"Nah.. By the way, I have a younger brother. He's one year younger then me and he's in middle school. He's gonna come late from school." Jiae said and pulled you in.

The inside of Jiae's house was amazingly clean and shiny! Jiae and you walked upstairs and in front of her room. Jiae opened the pink door and pushed you inside.

Your jaw dropped.

"You are.. a neat freak unnie." You said. Jiae pouted. "That's what my family says.." You laughed.

"Where are your parents?" You asked as you sat down on Jiae's pink bed. "I guess they're still at work." Jiae smiled.

You two talked and laughed almost for two hours. As Jiae talked, the door slowly opened. There was a brown haired boy, poking his head inside the room.

"Hi noona." He smiled and walked in. Surprisingly, your head was up to his nose. Jiae put her arm around the tall guys waist. "This is my little bro, Minhyuk." She grinned.

Minhyuk bowed. "Hello noona." He smiled. You nodded. "Hi Minhyuk-ah." You said.

"Woah.. you're pretty tall." You said. Minhyuk and Jiae laughed. Jiae suddenly pushed Minhyuk out of the room and slamed the door closed. "We need girl time!" Jiae shouted.

You heard Minhyuk's cute laugh, and smiled. "But we have to eat dinner noona! Umma and appa are here allready!" Minhyuk shouted on the other side.

Jiae frowned and opened the door, seeing Minhyuk's cute smile. "Serious? They're here allready?" Jiae asked. Minhyuk nodded.

jiae then turned to you. "~~~~-ah, my parents are here. Let's go eat dinner~!" Jiae sang and pulled you out of the room. Minhyuk was following you from behind.

The three of you were now in the dinning table, with Mr and Mrs Lee.

"Hello Mr Lee, Mrs Lee. My name is Park ~~~~." You smiled as you bowed on your chair. Jiae's parents beamed brightly.

"Hello ~~~~-ah! Please eat up!" Mrs Lee said with a bright smile. You were sitting next to Minhyuk, while Jiae was sitting in front of you.

When the yummy and awkward dinner was over, you bid Jiae's parents goodbye and walked outside the house.

"Don't you want me to walk you home?" Jiae asked. You shook your head. "It's allright unnie." You smiled. Minhyuk's head poked out of the main door.

"Or do you want me to walk you instead of noona?" Minhyuk chuckled. You laughed as Jiae pouted. "It's allright Minhyuk. Thank you anyways. Thank you for the meal as well unnie! Bye!" You waved and walked towards your apartment.

You pulled your coat tightly around you and shivered. As you walked towards your apartment, there was a gang of seven, walking towards you.

They were laughing as one of the guys made a joke. 'Oh no.' You gulped and quicken your pace. As you were about to pass the gang, one of the guys bumped into you.

"Watch it.." He hissed as his gang laughed. You bit your lip and nodded. "N-Neh.. sorry." You apologized. As the guy who bumped into you moved, you saw a glance of his green necklace.

It's EXACLY the same as yours.. but different colours. His gang and himself walked away, comtinuing laughing. You were staring at the guys back with the same necklace as you.

"He's.. no way." You wisphered. You then ran inside your apartment block and into your room.

You breathed in and out and touched your neacklace. You looked down at it and smiled.

"I think I found one of my oppa's.. umma." You wisphered and got changed into your clean clothes.

You quickly turned your laptop on and got an email from your mother.

 

Hey baby girl :)

It's umma again! You have a new friend am I right? I hope she's treating you well ~~~~-ah. Tell me if you found your oppas allready, I'll be waiting.

Love from your mother <3

 

You smiled and quickly typed a email to your mother.

I think I found one of my oppas :)

 

---

OHOHOHO~! WHO IS HE?! ;) LOL, please continue to read! I had to type this chapter again because my new kitten deleted it by stepping on my laptop D;

It took me a long time, but then I typed it again :D

Please comment and subcribe!

Thank you! ^^

<333