Assembly

My Neighbour is a Gangster

U-Kwon smiled as he pulled back. He hugged you, but not too tight and closed his eyes. He didn't notice that you were listening the whole time. 

 

As hours past, it was 7:00 am.

You groaned and twisted your body to the other side. Your shirt was up, since it was hot. U-Kwon was wide awake and stared at your skin.

'Wah.. STOP BEING SO ERTED!! ~~~~ WOULD'NT LIKE YOU LIKE THIS!!' U-Kwon thought and got off the bed.

He pulled the blankets over your shoulder and walked inside your kitchen. U-Kwon looked through the cupboards and saw eggs.

He cracked the egg and cooked scrambled eggs with rice. He prepared it on the table for you. U-Kwon left your apartment and locked the door just in case some might come in.

You woke up minutes later and looked around your apartment. "Where's oppa?" You asked yourself as you walked in the kitchen. You saw the warm eggs and rice. You smiled and saw a note next to the fod.

Eat well ~~~~-ah ^^

- U-Kwon oppa :)

You blushed as you remembered what happened last night. You went to the bathroom and did your girl stuff. You then took a bite of the egg and beamed.

"So good!" You exclaimed and chewed it all in. Once you gulped the whole plate down, you grabbed your bag and opened the door.

You gasped as you saw a fist in front of you. You moved back and noticed U-Kwon in his uniform.

"Uhh.. I was about to knock. Sorry." U-Kwon said as he scratched the back of his head. You saw a little blush on the face and smiled. "It's okay oppa." You said.

"Let's go to school together?" U-Kwon asked. You nodded and locked your door.

The two of you walked and saw big groups of people walking inside your campus.

"What's going on?" You asked. U-Kwon shrugged his shoulders. Once the two of you were inside the school, guys stared at you with amazment.

"Woah.. look at that chick. Is she U-Kwon's girl? She's hot.." One guy said. You heard and shuffled closer to U-Kwon. U-Kwon heard other guys complementing you.

U-Kwon glared at the guys and placed his arm around your shoulder. "Stay close to me.. okay?" U-Kwon wisphered. You blushed and nodded. Both of you heard a announcement that all students had to go to the main hall.

You were squshied by people as you walked in the hall. U-Kwon pulled your arm and walked to the back. He sat down on a chair next to yours and saw heaps of students coming in.

Then you noticed three groups of people and gasped.

"Infinite oppas!! Teen Top oppas!! Block B oppas!!" You exclaimed. U-Kwon looked towards where you were looking and saw Block B, Infinite and Teen Top.

"Omo.. what are you doing here oppas?" You asked. The boys smiled at you sat around you and U-Kwon. "We heard something about transferring all schools of Seoul High to one." Chunji said.

Your and U-Kwon's jaw dropped.

"That's why you guys are here?" U-Kwon asked. Teen Top and Infinite nodded.

"Hey baby sis~!" L and L. Joe sang as they pulled you into a hug. "Hi oppas!" You giggled. Your two brothers pulled back and glared at U-Kwon.

"Hi.. next door neighbour of ~~~~." L. Joe growled. You pouted as you slapped his arm playfully. U-Kwon grinned.

"~~~~-AH!!"

You looked around and saw Jiae running towards you. "Unnie!" You exclaimed. Jiae was panting hard. "Why the heck are they here in our campus?" Jiae asked.

"Sit down first unnie!!" You said. Jiae looked around for a seat. "I can't! There's no seats available!" Jiae said. Zico straightened up.

"Sit on me!" Zico smiled as he patted his lap. Jiae growled and shook her head. "Hell no." Jiae snarled.

"Sit down Lee Jiae!!" The teacher shouted. Jiae quickly sat on Zico's lap, making him smirk. "Don't even try to do anything Jiho." Jiae warned.

Zico raised his eyebrow. "You called me by my first name!" Zico said happily. The guys laughed at him.

When all the students were seated, the four princaples came up the stage.

"Hello students, I am the princaple of all campuses from Seoul High. As you all wondered, 'What are we doing here?' Well.. I've decided that all campuses should reunite and be together starting from one moth later."

Your jaw dropped.

"So.. all campuses are going to join starting from next moth?!" You gasped. The three gangs grinned. "Yay! I finally get to see my sister all day long!" L laughed. The princple continued.

"So.. starting from tomorow, all students will help transfer furnitures and school stuff into the new building. The new school will be called... Seoul High. As some of you know." The prinacple laughed with students.

"So.. today, all students will be dismissed as teachers have meetings. Okay.. DISMISSED!"

All the students dashed out of the school. After 10 minutes, you, Jiae and the three gangs were left in the hall.

"Let's go somewhere together!" Sungjong exclaimed. You agreed with him. "Let's go to the park!" You shouted as the hall became quiet.

"Are you serious?" B-Bomb asked. You nodded. "Come on! It's the time to be out of school right? Let's be in our childhood mode!" You smiled.

Jiae patted your back. "I wanna go to!" Jiae pouted. You smiled. Zico sighed and walked next to Jiae.

"If Jiae says so." Zico said as he scratched his head. "I'M COMING AS WELL NOONA'S~!" Niel, Changjo, Sungyeol, Sungjong and P.O shouted and walked to your side. You laughed at thier childness.

You pulled on your cute puppy face on the rest of the guys. "Pwease?" You said. U-Kwon gritted his teeth and stomped next to you.

 

After 30 minutes, you finally won and arrived at the nearset park.

"Wahh!" You squealed as you slid down the slid. All the guys chased each other and tackled. Jiae went on the swings and got pushed by Zico.

"ZICO!" Jiae shouted as she felt Zico's hand touch her but. Jiae blushed and punched him on the face. Everyone laughed.

"Jagiya~!" Zico pouted. Jiae scoffed and ran away from him. You giggled.

You swung on the swing until someone helpped you go higher. "Need help?" U-Kwon smiled and pushed you. You smilled and nodded.

"Thanks!" You exclaimed. U-kwon grinned and continued to push you.

"Well well.... look who's here. Infinite, Block B and Teen Top. So childish."

All the guys stopped.

You looked up and saw a muscular looking guy in front of you, smirking. U-Kwon pulled you behind his back as Teen Top, Infinite and Block B ran in front of you and Jiae.

"Hello.. MBLAQ." CAP growled.

 

---

MBLAQ!! >:D HURR HURR!. Please don't hate me if you don't like my stroy D;

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333