The night together.. agian

My Neighbour is a Gangster

"Ahh! Stop!" You squealed as you got tickled by U-Kwon. U-Kwon grinned and continued tickling you. The two of you were halfway walking back to your apartment.

Suddenly, you hopped on the road and giggled. "Wahh~! So fun!" You smiled. U-Kwon smiled at your cutness. He had his hands in hi pockets and was walking on the pathway, while you were walking on the road.

"Yah.. Get off the road." U-Kwon said. You pouted and crossed your arms. "No. I'm a big girl now, so I can stay here." You scoffed. U-Kwon grinned.

As you were walking along, there was a flash of light comming towards you. "Oppa.." You wsiphered.

"~~~~-AH!!"

BEEP BEEEEP!!!

...

......

.........

 

You closed your eyes as the big truck came your way. You then felt a pair of strong arms around you and slammed on the floor.

"Ugh.." You moaned as you rubbed your forhead. You opened your eyes and saw U-Kwon underneath you. You blinked as U-Kwon pulled you into a tight hug.

"I told you to get off the road.. idoit." U-Kwon wisphered. You bit your lip from crying and burried your head onto his shoulder. He carefully lifted you up and placed you on his back.

"Punishment~" U-Kwon joked. You laughed and slapped his arm. U-Kwon then became serious. "~~~~-ah, next time.. don't go on the road okay? You.. scared me." U-Kwon said.

You smiled and hugged his neck. U-Kwon had his arms under your thigh for supoort. "Thank you.." You wisphered. U-Kwon smiled.

"You still have punishment though." U-Kwon smirked. You pouted. "I'm telling Myungsoo oppa and Byunghyun oppa." You growled as U-Kwon cursed under his breath.

"Fine.. no punishment." U-Kwon said with disapiontment. You grinned.

When the two of you arrived in front of your apartment, U-Kwon slowly placed you on both of your feet and smiled. "See ya tomorow." U-Kwon said.

But before he could go inside his apartment, you grabbed his muscular arm. He looked at you. "Yeah?" He asked.

You went on your tip-toes and slowly kissed him on the cheek tenderly. You pulled back with a small blush and smiled.

"That's.. for saving me. Good night oppa." You said as you shut the door behind you. U-Kwon froze on his spot. He touched his cheeks and blushed hard.

'ARGHH! You're making me go crazy!!' U-Kwon screamed in his head and went inside his apartment.

You laughed as you heard crashing noises next door. "I guess U-Kwon oppa has gone crazy.." You giggled and got changed.

After when you got changed into your blue shorts and over-sized shirt, you slid inside your bed and closed your eyes.

But you could'nt sleep. You flipped to the other side and tried to sleep.

As hours past, you still couldn't sleep. It was allready 1:00 in the morning. Your eyes were wide awake and your heart was beating faster than usual.

"I should'nt have kissed oppa on the cheek.." You pouted. You tried to sleep until there was a small knock on the door.

'Who the heck..?' You thought as you walked towards the main door. You peaked through the small hoel and saw U-Kwon hugging a pillow. You blushed and slowly opened the door.

"H-Hi op-ppa.." You stuttered.

"I knew you couldn't sleep. Can I come in?" U-Kwon grinned. "O-Okay.." You said without thinking. U-Kwon raced inside your bedroom and snuggled in the bed.

"YAH!" You shouted. U-Kwon put his index finger on his lips, making you stop shouting.

"Let's have a sleep over." U-Kwon smirked. You blushed and shook your head. "You go back to your room oppa!" You hissed. U-Keon shook his head.

"Nope. I'm sleeping here. You can't sleep right? I couldn't sleep as well." U-Kwon said.

'But I won't be able to sleep since your going to sleep here!!' You thought.

You sighed and pushed him off the bed, making him land on the floor. "You sleep there." You said and pulled the blankets above your shoulders.

You smiled as you saw U-Kwon pout on the floor, looking like a cute puppy. "Can we sleep on the same bed? It's cold!" U-Kwon whinned.

"You ert. Go sleep on the couch." You said. "But the couch is too small!" U-Kwon fought back. You gritted your teeth and flipped your bangs out of the way.

"Fine. You can sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the couch." You said as you grabbed your pillow and walked off to the couch. U-Kwon followed you.

"I'll sleep on the floor then." U-Kwon smiled as he placed his pillow in front of yours. You groaned.

"Then who's going to sleep on the bed?" You snarled. "Both of us." U-Kwon beamed. Your jaw dropped. "ERT!" You shouted as you slammed the pillow on his head.

You quickly dashed inside the bedroom and jumped on the bed. U-Kwon followed and layed next to you. "Hey babe." He winked, making you blush.

"Just.. don't do anything erted. If I see you in the morning, I will break your neck." You warned as you faced the other side of U-Kwon.

'Just like her brothers.' U-Kwon smiled and stared at your small back. You heard noises behind your back that made your eyes wide open.

U-Kwon slowly moved closer to you and slid his arm around your waist. You kept still, pretending to be awake. Under the blankets, your shirt was up to your belly botton, since you moved a bit.

You felt U-Kwon's skin against yours and blushed. Now, U-Kwon's chest was against your back. You felt his hot breath on your neck. You shivered slightly but stayed still.

"~~~~-ah.. You're the only girl who make me feel this way.." U-Kwon said as he your hair. You smiled and thought if felt good.

"I think.. I'm falling for you." U-Kwon wisphered. Your heart skipped a beat. Inside, you were so happy.

U-Kwon slowly turned you around, letting your face look towards him. U-Kwon slowly leaned in and closed your eyes. You didn't know what was going on since your eyelid were closed.

'What is he doing?!' You screamed in your head. Then you felt warm lips against your. Your eyes opened wide and saw U-Kwon kissing you.

You wanted to kiss him back, but you couldn't because you were so frozen.

"I.. love you.." U-Kwon wisphered against your lips. As U-Kwon pulled back, you quickly shut your eyes, pretending to be asleep.

'I think.. I love you too, oppa.'

 

---

AKUGRKYWFVGEIHVIOVUE!!! :O KISS! HE KISSE YOU!! I was spazzing while typing this chapter up ;) I hope you guys continue reading!

This chapter is so LOONG!! :L Sorry!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY IU UNNIE~! ;) PLEASE CELEBRATE BY JUMPING AROUND THE ROOM, SCREAMING : 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY IU!!'

Please comment and subscribe!! ^^

Thank you!

 

<333