Fight

My Neighbour is a Gangster

"KYAAAA!" You screamed. U-Kwon blinked and rubbed his eyes. "Eh?"

You garbbed a pillow and started pounding it on U-Kwon's head. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Oww! Damn woman!" U-Kwon shouted and covered his head. You stopped pounding on him and looked under the blanckets.

You sighed with relief.

"What are you doing in my room?" You glared. U-Kwon gulped and smiled slyly. "You slept on my shoulder and when I layed you down on the bed, you pulled me in the bed with you." U-Kwon smirked.

You blushed and slammed the pillow on his face. "Get out!" You shouted. U-Kwon laughed and stumbled on the floor. "Okay okay! I'll see you at school~!" He sang and went back to his room.

You groaned and slapped your cheek. "That was so embarassing." You said. You changed into your uniform and got ready for school.

You gabbed a piece of fruit from a bowl and bit it while you walked out of your apartment room.

Once you were at school, you walked to your first class of the day. You sat down on the back corner of the room.

'Where's Jiae unnie? ' You thought. When the bell went, Jiae stumbled in the room just in time. Your eyes widened. Jiae quickly sat next to you and breathed heavily.

" What happened unnie?" You asked, worridly. "Oh gosh.. I was chased by.." She could'nt breathe since she was panting so hard.

"Got chased by who?" You asked. "Z-Zico.." You growled. You burst into small laughters as Jiae slapped your arm lightly. "AAww.. how cute! He must like you alot." You smiled.

"Uh huh. I wish my brother would save me." Jiae groaned. You giggled.

The class started and U-Kwon wasn't in he classroom. You were getting worried that he got into a fight, since he was a gangster. You decided to go look for him.

"Miss, can I go to the restroom please?" You asked as you raised your arm up. Jiae looked at you as you walked out of the classroom.

You ran around the school as fast as you could.

"U-KWON OPPA!" You shouted. There was no response. You were finally at the back of the school. There was a old building with graffity and writing all over it.

You curiously opened the rusty door and pecked in. You heard screaming and crashing inside. Your eyes widened and quietly walked in.

Your knees weakend as you saw.. Block B fighing with another gang. You saw U-Kwon punching a guy on the face. He had bruises on his face, but not much.

Suddenly, another guy punched U-Kwon, letting him land on the ground. You gasped quietly. You saw the guy holding a knife above U-Kwon's stomatch.

"Get ready to die.. U-Kwon!" He growled. As quick as the wind, you ran towards a block of long wood and slammed it across the guys head, making him bleed and drop on the floor.

U-Kwon's eyes widened. "~~~~-ah..." He wisphered. The rest of Block B finsihed the other guys and ran up to U-Kwon and you. "Are you okay hyung?" P.O asked. U-Kwon nodded.

You slowly went on your knees and dropped the block of wood. Tiny tears running down your eyes as your heart raced faster. U-Kwon pulled you into a hug.

"~~~~-ah.. shh. It's okay.." U-Kwon wisphered. Block B watched the two of you embrace in front of them.

You started to bang your fists on U-Kwon's chest as you cried. "You could've been killed you idiot!!" You shouted. U-Kwon held you wrists from punching him and held you tight.

"Sorry.. I'm allright, cause you saved me ~~~~-ah." U-Kwon said. He your hair and helped you stand up. You could'nt get up though.

"You jelly." U-Kwon chuckled. B-Bomb walked towards you and carried you and place you on U-Kwon's back.

"There." B-Bomb said and patted your back. You wiped your tears away and punched U-Kwon's head. "Ow!" He pouted.

"Be carefull next time oppa.." You muttered against his hair. U-Kwon smiled and nodded. He piggy-backed you to a bench. Block B sat on the grass, facing you and U-Kwon.

"Thank you for saving U-Kwon." Taeil smiled. You nodded. "It's okay." You said. U-Kwon faced you and flicked your forehead with his finger.

"Ow!" You pouted. "That. Was for being dangerous." U-Kwon glared. You frowned and looked down. Block B grinned, knowing what U-Kwon would do next.

U-Kwon then held your chin up and... kissed your cheek tenderly.

"And that... was for saving me." U-Kwon winked. You blushed like a betroot and pushed his face away from yours, making everyone laugh.

The bll went and students were dismissed from calss. Block B (except U-Kwon) went to the canteen.

"Well.. I'll go with them okay?" U-Kwon smiled. You frowned and pulled him back down, letting him next to you.

"Before you go..." You said. "Hmm?" U-Kwon wondered. "Give me a piggy back while walking to the canteen." You smiled. U-Kwon's jaw dropped.

"Fine." He growled and went on his knees. You happily jhopped on his back as he slid his arms under your thighs. He walked to the canteen as everyone stared. Jiae was sitting next to Zico.

"YAH! I heard all about U-Kwon! And you could've been killed U-Kwon!" Jiae shouted. U-Kwon smiled and dropped you on your feet.

"Well, well. U-Kwon was saved by a girl." Jaehyo snickered. U-Kwon glared at him and squeazed his neck.

"AKK!" Jaehyo shouted as everyone laughed.

 

---

FIGHT :O You saved U-Kwon from getting hurt ;) Good job! LOL.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUNNY (SNSD) AND JONGHYUN (CN. BLUE)!! PARTY!! WOOP WOOP!! ;) HURR HURR.

PLEASE CELEBRATE THIER BIRTHDAY BY JUMPING AROUND THE ROOM AND SCREAMING : 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!'

P.S :  I do that at home :)

RANDOM TALK : MINWHAN FROM FT. ISLAND IS SO CUTE~ MY BIAS :D

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333