The night together

My Neighbour is a Gangster

After the awkward hug, you pulled back and dashed in your room. U-Kwon blinked and laughed.

You shut the door and leand against it, holding onto your chest as you breathed heavily. You were blushing so hard that you looked like a betroot.

"What the heck was I doing?" You asked yourself. You sighed and took a quick shower. You changed into your pajamas and slept in deep slumber.


NEXT DAY


"Aigoo.." You sighed and placed your head on top of your desk. You were in class with Jiae and U-Kwon. Jiae was doing her work, U-Kwon does'nt do his work.. and  you? You were finished with your work.

You had free time, since you finished your work. You turned to Jiae. "Do you need help unnie?" You asked. Jiae shook her head. "It's allright, I'll do this for homework. Now.. since we have a free period, what do you want to do?" Jiae asked.

You shrugged and turned to the other side, with your head still on top of the desk. You saw U-Kwon looking outside the window, with his chin on him palm.

You blushed, as you remembered what you did to U-Kwon yesterday. Jiae continued working since you were staring at U-Kwon. Your heart beat faster every time he would look at you.

You never looked at U-Kwon closely. U-Kwon's eyes, his puckered lips, his perfect nose, his smooth silky looking hair. U-Kwon's shirt was unbottoned, and you could see his rough skin. You scratched your head with frustration.

'ARGH! Stop think about him!!' You thought. You stared at your work, trying not to look at U-Kwon. But you took a glance at U-Kwon. U-Kwon looked back and you and smirked.

You quickly turned around, blushing. 

U-Kwon wrote something on a small paper and placed it on your table. You opened it and blushed even more.

Hello ;)

You were staring at me ? *smrik*

You scrunched the paper and threw it at U-Kwon's head, making him pout.

As Jiae finshed her work, the school bell went and students were dissmissed. Jiae quickly grabbed her books and dashed out the classroom, dragging you with her. U-Kwon chuckled and walked towards his un-orginaized locker.

You and Jiae grabbed your bags and head out of school. Jiae was going to show you here work, if you want to work there.

"Here we are!" Jiae exclaimed. It was close to TOP Campus, so it was allright to work there.

"Manager-unnie!" Jiae shouted as she walked inside the staff area. There were teenaged girls in a maid uniform. "Hello Jiae. Who's this?" Her manager asked as she looked at you.

You bowed. "Hello. My name is Park ~~~~. I'm here to apply for work." You smiled Jiae patted your back. "Can you accept manager-unnie? I'll take care of her." Jiae grinned.

Her manager smiled at you. "Sure! It'll be a pleasure to have you work here! You can start working tomorow, is that fine?" Manager-unnie asked. You beamed and nodded.

"Thank you so much!" You exclaimed. Jiae then pulled you towards the other maids and introduced them to you.

After all that introducing and a tour, you walked home by yourself. Jiae had to work that time and used it to give you a tour.

Once you were at your apartment, you got changed and watched TV, eating your cup-noodles.

There was a loud knock on your door. You groaned, thinking it was U-Kwon. And yup.. you were right. It was U-Kwon.

"YAH! ~~~~-ah! Open up!" U-Kwon shouted from the other side if the door. You bit your lip and opened the door. U-Kwon was wearing a singlet and pants. You blushed, seeing him in this sight.

"Wh-What are you doing here?" You stuttered. U-Kwon grinned. "Can you make me food? I'm hungry." U-Kwon pouted. "No! Go make something yourself!" You snarled and closed the door on him, but he stopped you with his palm.

"Okay.. I wasn't here for food. I was just bored. Can I stay here?" U-Kwon asked. You sighed and nodded. You widened he door so he could get in. U-Kwon quickly sat on your couch and ate some of your noodles.

"YAH!" You burst. U-Kwon jumped and grinned. "Well.. I AM hungry." U-Kwon chuckled. You pouted and sat next to him. "Stuff you." You hissed and watched the TV news.

As U-Kwon ate all the noodles, he moved closer to you. The lights were closed, and you could only see the light of the TV. U-Kwon his lips and placed his hand on top of your leg.

You were only wearing a shirt and shorts. You felt U-Kwon's hand on top of your leg and you slapped it away. U-Kwon frowned and leaned his back on the couch.

As your eyes started to drop, you leaned your head against U-Kwon's shoulder.

"S-Sorry.." You said as yousat back up. U-Kwon smiled and pulled your head on top of his shoulder. "It's allright.. you can sleep." U-Kwon wisphered and your silky hair.

You smiled and wnt in deep slumber. When you were asleep, U-Kwon quietly turned off the TV and carried you to your bed.

You layed you down. As he was about to let go of you, you tugged on his arm, pulling him in the bed.

'NOT AGAIN!.... but I don't mind..' U-Kwon smirked. You snuggled under U-Kwon's chin and moaned. U-Kwon bit his lip, and tried not be .

U-Kwon slid in the blankets and s his arm around your waist.

'Sweet dreams.. ~~~~-ah.' U-Kwon thought and kissed your forhead. The two of you slept in each other arms.

 

---

THIRD UPDATE FOR THE DAY :D I hope you guys like this chapter! Please continue reading and commenting! :)

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333