Dreaming

My Neighbour is a Gangster

"PUNISHMENT~! PUNISHMENT~!" You sang happily as you walked side by side with U-Kwon. The day ended just like that. All day, You, Jiae and the gangsters were aplying around the park.

It was now dark, and the two of you walked towards the apartment.

"Stop it ~~~~-ah.." U-Kwon pouted. You grinned and stopped singing 'PUNISHMENT~!'

"Okay.. I'll stop." You smiled. U-Kwon held his chin up and smiled. "Hey.. what would you like if someone would give you something?" U-Kwon asked you. You smiled secretly, knowing why he was asking that.

"I wouldn't want anything. Depense on the person.." You said and looked at the dark sky. U-Kwon nodded.

"Okay.. what would you like for your birthday? Wait.. when is your birthday?" U-Kwon asked. You laughed and patted his shoulder.

"It's on March the nine." You said. U-Kwon nodded and bit his bottom lip. "Allright. We beter hurry home. I'm sleeping over again today." U-Kwon smirked.

Your jaw dropped.

"BWOH?!" You shouted. U-Kwon smirked and pecked your cheek, softly. You stood there frozen and flicked his forhead as he laughed.

"OPPA!!" You screamed as your cheeks turned red. U-Kwon snickered and ran away from you.

By the time you two were in front of your apartment, U-Kwon dashed in your room and jumped on the bed. He layed his abs tummy on the bed as you growled.

"GO TAKE A SHOWER!!" You shouted and pointed towards the main door. U-Kwon frowed and stomped in his apartment. "I'll be back though!" U-Kwon said.

You bit your lip from laughing and closed the door. You took a shower and changed into your pink shorts and jumper. You layed on your bed and smiled as you smelled U-Kwon's scent.

"I'M BACK BABY~!" U-Kwon grinned and burst into the room.. without a shirt.

"EPP!" You squealed and covered your face behind a pillow. "PUT A SHIRT ON!" You growled. U-Kwon smirked and leaned towards the pillow that was in front of you.

"Why.. don't you like my body?" U-Kwon winked. You blushed and hit his head with a pillow. He fell on the floor.

"GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM!" You whinned. U-Kwon his lips and pounced on you. You gaped as your back hit the bed.

'! I'm getting !' U-Kwon thought and tried to control his ertedness. You stared in his eyes with interest. U-Kwon stared back.

U-Kwon couldn't take anymore. He leaned in as his eyes closed. You your lips, getting ready for your first kiss. As he leaned closer to you, you closed your eyes.

Then there was no gap between you.

His lips finally reached yours. You slid your arms around U-Kwon's neck and pulled him closer.

As U-Kwon cupped your face, you pulled on his hair. "I.. love you." U-Kwon wisphered against your lips. You smiled and kissed him back. "I love you too."

"YAH."

You blinked and saw U-Kwon standing next to your bed, not wearing a shirt. "So.. are you going to move so that I could lay down next to you?" U-Kwon grinned. You blushed and covered your face.

'IT WAS ONLY A DAMN DREAM!' You screamed in your bed and took all the space of the bed. U-Kwon frowned.

"Are you leaving me out of the bed?" U-Kwon pouted. You turned your face towards him and saw his pure abs and muscles. He smirked.

"Ya like it?" U-Kwon winked. You blushed and kicked his out of your room. "SLEEP SOMEWHERE ELSE!" You shouted. U-Kwon grinned and layed on your couch.

"I guess I'll sleep here.." He laughed and driffted off to sleep...

 

The next morning, you rubbed your eyes open and sat up on the edge of the bed.

"Did oppa go back to his apartment?" You asked yourself. You shook your head so you were wide awake. You walked out your bedroom and grinned.

You saw U-Kwon sleeping peacefully on the couch. He groaned and scratched his head. But he didn't wake up.

'So cute!' You thought and walked back to your bedroom. You took the blanket from your bed and placed it over U-Kwon's shoulder.

You thought that there was something wrong with him. You felt his forehead and gasped.

"HE HAS A FEVER!" You screamed and quickly ran to the kitchen. You grabbed a clean towel and gave dampped it with cold water. You folded it and placed it on U-Kwon's forhead. He shivered.

"I should call up unnie.." You said. You took your phone out of your room and rung up Jiae.

"Hello?" Jiae answered. "Unnie! Can you tell Mr Choi that me and UKwon oppa can't help today!" You said, staring at U-Kwon.

"Eh? What for?" Jiae asked. "Oppa's very sick. His forhead is like a heater!" You hissed. Jiae sighed.

"Allright! Just be carefull allright? I'll be going now!" Jiae said as she hung up on the phone. You slid your phone in your pocket and sighed.

You walked towards U-Kwon and sat near his head. You ran your fingers through his hair softly, not waking him up.

You decided to make warm soup for him. You padded in the kitchen and made some warm soup for U-Kwon. You suddenly heard a thump in the lounge. Your eyes widened and ran in the lounge room.

"OPPA!?" You screamed as you saw U-Kwon struggling to get up from the floor. "Ughh..." He groaned. You quickly grabbed his arm and helpped him back on the couch.

"Oppa.. you should'nt be up from the couch. You're sick." You said and placed the blanckets back over his shoulders. U-Kwon's smiled softly and snuggled closer to your leg.

"Thanks.." He wisphered and closed his eyes. You blinked and slapped his shoulder. "YAH! You need to eat warm soup before you go back to sleep!" You hissed. U-Kwon frowned and sighed.

"Where?" He asked weakly. You smiled. "I'll get it. Just stay here and don't move." You said as you ran in back to the kitchen. You grabbed the bowl of warm soup and placed it on the coffe table in front of U-Kwon.

"Here.. say ahh~!" You said as you held a spoon-full of soup. You placed your other hand under his chin so that soup won't drop on him. U-Kwon blushed and opened his mouth.

You slowly placed the spoon inside his mouth and took it back out. You watched his face and frowned. "Don't you.. like it?" You asked. U-Kwon shook his head.

"The best home made soup ever." U-Kwon said. You smiled and kept feeding him soup. By the time all the soup was gone, U-Kwon went back to sleep.

"Aish... I wonder how he's going to confess to me.." You wisphered and kissed his forehead.

 

---

MWAHAHA!! I GOT YOU GUYS TRICKED ON THE DREAM RIGHT?! ;D LOLS! I can imagin a reader of mine reading the part when you and U-Kwon kissed, and found out that it was only a dream <3

 

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you ^^

 

<333