Final

My Neighbour is a Gangster

After the drama and fight, everyone went home.. back to their normals lifes.

It's been a month since the fight, and now seeing each other at school together.

"Hey babe! I'm back~!" U-Kwon sang and walked inside your apartment room. You smiled and poked your head from your room. "I'm in my room!" You shouted.

U-Kwon dropped his bag on the floor and dashed into your room. You frowned.

"Why did you come home late from school?" You glared. "Gangs. trying to beat us up again, but fails again." He laughed. You layed down on your bed as U-Kwon layed next to you.

"Can we?" U-Kwon winked. Your jaw dropped. "No. After we grduate." You laughed. U-Kwon groaned and nodded.

 

Months later, after graduation....

"Allright!" U-Kwon smiled and lifted you up like bridal style. You giggled as U-Kwon layed you on the bed.

"You said after graduation~" U-Kwon smirked and pressed his lips against yours. You responeded by kissing him back.

That was the night where both you and U-Kwon lost their ities.

 

 

Years later...

"Umma!! Appa!!" Little four-year old Youngmin smiled. (I used Boyfriend's 'Youngmin' name! It's so cute!! ^^) You laughed at his cuteness and carried him.

"What is it Youngmin?" You smiled. Youngmin held out his arm above his head.

"Can I go to Aunty Jiae's house?" Youngmin asked. You chuckled and shook your head. "No baby.. aunty is busy." You said.

"I'm home!!" U-Kwon exclaimed. He came back from a 'small' fight.

"Appa!!" Youngmin squealed and ran into U-Kwon's arms. "Hey Youngmin!" U-Kwon smiled.

You walked towards U-Kwon and kissed his cheek. "Welcome back." You smiled.

U-Kwon grinned. and hugged you.

"Does Youngmin want anything from appa?" U-Kwon asked. "Kiss!" Youngmin pouted. You and UKwon laughed. The two of you kissed Youngmin's cheek.

Youngmin squealed and jumped off U-Kwon's arms. He ran into his room and started playing with his toys.

"So.. how was your work?" U-Kwon asked as he slid his arms round your waist. You slid your arms around his neck and smiled.

"Fine. How about your work?" You asked. "You know that my work is to be a gangster." He winked. You blushed and luahged at the same time.

"Kissu~" He grinned. You groaned and was about to kiss him, but the phone rang.

You quickly answered it and ignored U-Kwon's pout.

"Hello unnie?" You smiled.

"OH MY GOSH!! ~~~~!! I'M GETTING SEDUCED BY ZICO AGAIN!! I ALLREADY HAVE TWO KIDS!!" Jiae screamed.

 

---

Thank you for all the support!! I love you guys!! ;) See you in my next story!!

<3