Big Sleepover ?

My Neighbour is a Gangster

The three gangs and Beast walked under the tree and talked.

"You have to be carefull starting from today." Doojoon said with a serious voice. "Why?" Sunggyu asked.

"Gangs from North Korea have been invading to go through Seoul. One of them told us that they wanted someone from Seoul. It might be one from your school, we don't know. But be carefull." Hyunseung said.

"Don't leave them alone at night. Some people have to sleep in thier house for protection." Kikwang explained.

You blushed, seeing U-Kwon have his smirk on.

"But my parents will know!" Jiae exclaimed. "Okay then.. how about you tell your parents that you'r going to sleep over ~~~~'s house? Sleep over for two weeks." Dongwoon said.

"O-Okay.." Jiae stuttered. Junhyung grinned. "We'll be sleeping over as well. North Korean gangs are very good fighters. So all of us will be sleeping in ~~~~'s house, okay?"

You bit your lip and nodded.

"It's best if we could go now r-right?" You stuttered feeling a bit scared allready. Yoseob pounced on you.

"Wahh! You're so cute and innocent!" He squealed. You blushed and lightly pushed him off. U-Kwon pouted.

"Let's go. Is it allright to break your date?" L asked. You sighed nodded. You and U-Kwon were all dried from the sun.

You and the gangs walked to your apartment.

"Wow.. it's clean!" Yoseob gasped and looked around your apartment. "And you're going to trash it." Junhyung glared. You giggled at the two.

You never knew that they have a kind side in them, so you felt comfortable.

"We'll be sleeping on lounge, will that be fine? And the rest will be sleeping on the floor and the kitchen." Hyunseung smirked.

"WHAT?!" Woohyun screamed from the kitchen. He dashed in front Beast and puffed out his chest. "I'm sleeping in the lounge too!" He said.

"I'm sleeping with ~~~~!!" Jiae said and pulled you inside the bedroom. "I'm sleeping with her as well!" Zico grinned.

"ME TOO!" L and L. Joe shouted and dashed into your room. U-Kwon frowned and stomped inside your room.

"IT'S ONLY GIRLS!!" Jiae shouted and kicked the guys out of your room. You laughed and jumped on your bed.

As the time past, it was allready nine o'clock. Everyone was ready to go to sleep.

You and Jiae were in your room, quietly chatting with each other. The guys were worried that they were in your lounge room instead of watching you two.

"Can't we sleep with them as well?" Yoseob pouted and snuggled under the blanket with Dongwoo.

"I'll tell them to come sleep with us. They might get kidnapped during the night." Dongwoon said. He got up from the carpet floor and knocked on your room.

"Come in!" You shouted. Dongwoon walked in and peaked in. "Come sleep with us, hyungs told me to tell you."

Jiae frowned and nodded. "Allright. We'll be there in a minute." She said. Dongwoon closed the door and went back under the blanket.

You and Jiae walked out of your room with a pillow. Zico looked at Jiae with a playfull smrik.

"Get off, let the ladies sleep on the couch." Zico growled at Sungyeol, who was laying on the couch with Chunji. They both sulked and layred on the floor.

You layed on the couch as Jiae was on the other side.

Everyone slept, eaxcept U-Kwon. He smiled and stared at your beautiful figure.

"Beautiful everyday and night. I'll love you and protect you with my life ~~~~-ah.." He wisphered and pecked your lips.

Your lips made a tiny smile.

Saranghaeyo... my love.

 

---

I WROTE THIS CHAPTER AGAIN!! D; I accidently clicked back to the other pge and got deleted. But I typed it back again :D

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333