A Cute Morning

My Neighbour is a Gangster

You woke up as the sun shoe brightly through your window. You groaned and sat up as you rubbed your eyes.

You blinked and opened the curtains wider. You heard shuffling noises from the bed and looked. U-Kwon was hugging the spare pillow with his cute big eyes blinking.

"Morning." He grinned. You smiled and kissed his nose. "Come on.. let's get ready for school oppa." You said and stood up. U-Kwon frowned and shook his head.

"Can't we skip school and stay here?" U-Kwon pouted. You sighed and pulled the blankets from him. "We can't skip school again oppa. Please?" You said with you cute puppy eyes.

U-Kwon gritted his teeth and sighed. He stood up and pulled you into a small hug. "You win.." He wisphered. You smiled and let go of him.

"I'll go get changed!" You exclaimed and skipped happily to the bathroom. You changed into your school uniform and did your girl stuff.

After you changed, you walked outside to the kitchen and saw U-Kwon in his uniform, drinking milk.

"Beautiful as always.." U-Kwon growled and your cheek. You smiled and held his hand. "Let's have toast today!" U-Kwon exclaimed as he pointed at the toaster.

You laughed and nodded. "Okay." You said. You put bread in the toaster and started toasting it. When it was finished, the toast jumped up with a 'ding!'.

"I'm so hungry.." U-Kwon said as he his lips. You held the toast and felt a bit of pain through your fingers. You squealed and stared at your red fingers.

"You got burned.." U-Kwon frowned and held your hand. He closed his eyes as he his lips. He pulled your hand closer to his lips and kissed it.

Suddenly, your finger felt okay. You blinked and stared at U-Kwon. "It's called magic baby." He winked. "Thank you." You laughed.

Before you could reach for the toast, U-Kwon grabbed it and quickly put it on a plate. He smiled and took the other toast.

You sat on the tall stool and watched U-Kwon do the spread. He held the chocolate toast in front of you with and smrik on his face.

"Ahh~"

You blushed and opened your mouth. You took a bite and smiled. "Yummy!" You giggled. U-Kwon laughed at your cuteness and kissed your cheek.

"OMO!! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" You shouted as you pointed at the blue clock on the wall. U-Kwon's jaw dropped and he quickly shoved the whole toast in his mouth.

He grabbed your hand with your bag and his then ran to school. When the two of you arrived in school, yours and U-Kwon's jaw dropped.

Woollim Campus students, TOP students and Stardom students were all carrying school stff into different trucks.

"Oh yeah.. We're moving into one school." U-Kwon said. You gulped as girls glare at you.

U-Kwon held your hand tight and saw a group of guys staring at you. U-Kwon glared at them and started walking towards them with you holding tight on him.

"The chick's hot.. damn." A guy growled and his lips. He frowned with disgust. U-Kwon gritted his teeth. As he past him, he 'accidently'bumped into his shoulder.

"Try hitting on her.. and you will be off to hell." U-Kwon growled. You pouted and pulled him somewhere else.

"~~~~-AH!!"

You and U-Kwon turned around. The two of you saw Infinite, Teen Top and Block B with Jiae next to Zico.

"Help me.." Jiae whined. You laughed as Zico slid his arm around Jiae's shoulder.

"I won on a eating competition so she has to my girl for one week." Zico grinned and pulled Jiae closer. Jiae growled under her breath and quickly pushed him away.

"~~~~!" L. Joe smiled and pulled you into a bear hug. You beamed and hugged him back. "Hi oppa!" You exclaimed. L frowned and pulled you away from L. Joe.

"My turn!" He smiled cutely and hugged you tighter than L. Joe. "Yah.." L. Jow pouted. L laughed and let go of you. U-Kwon quickly held your hand and grinned. 

"So.. what are you guys doing?" U-Kwon asked. "We're moving school stuff to the new building. The teachers said that we don't have to help starting tomorow. Other people will move the stuff." Sunggyu explained.

You and U-Kwon nodded.

"But now.. we have to help. Let's go!" Jiae excused herself and pulled you with her towards the classrooms. The three gangs followed you and Jiae in the classroom, looking hot and FLY~!

"Jiae~!" Zico pouted and stalked Jiae around the messy classroom. "STOP IT YOU STALKER!!" Jiae screamed and threw a thick book towards Zico.

Zico easily caught the bok and smirked at Jiae. "You gotta pay me back for doing that!" Zico grinned and chsed Jiae out the classroom. You sighed and looked around the room, alone with three gangs.

"I guess we have to the tables and chairs." You said. "We'll move it. You don't have to help." L smiled and patted your head. You pouted and shook your head.

"I'll help!" You exclaimed as you picked up a big box of files and papers. The guys laughed at your stubbourness and and nodded. As the other guys moved tables and chairs into the truck, U-Kwon saw you struggling.

He chuckled and took the big box from your arms. "I'll do it." He smiled and kissed your forehead. You blushed as U-Kwon laughed.

 

---

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LOOOONG TIME!! D; PLEASE, DON NOT KILL ME!! I HAD HEAPS OF STUFF TO DO ATFTER SCHOOL!!

So.. how's the chapters ? :)

103 subscribers ?! OMO! thank you so much for all your support!! :D I LOVE ALL OF YOU~!

Please comment and subscribe ^^

Thank you so much!! <333

 

Does anyone know BoyFriend ? O.o I like Minwoo :P keke... When I saw their teaser, I was like...

 

:O

PRONESS =)