ert

My Neighbour is a Gangster

"So.. are you hurt anywhere ~~~~-ah?" Jiae asked. You shook your head. "I'm fine." You smiled. You saw Zico sneaking his arm around Jiae's shoulders. Jiae felt his arm and bit it.

"Ow!" He pouted. "You deserved it." Jiae smirked. You laughed. Then you remember that you needed to get your cafe uniform after school.

"Unnie! Did manager-unnie get my uniform yet?" You asked Jiae. The guys looked at you with a confused face. "What uniform?" U-Kwon asked.

"Oh, she's going to work after school starting from today. She's working at the same cafe with me!" Jiae exclaimed. You nodded. U-Kwon frowned.

"What time do you finish? Which cafe is it?" U-Kwon asked. You raised your eyebrow and crossed your arms against your chest.

"Why do you need to know?" You grinned. U-Kwon gritted his teeth.

'Cause you might get , dammit!' U-Kwon screamed in his head. "Nothing.." U-Kwon muttered.

 

"Finally, school's done!" Jiae shouted. You laughed. The two of you grabbed your bags and walked towards the cafe.

"Manager-unnie! Where's ~~~~'s new uniform?" Jiae sang as she stepped inside the staff room. You smiled and bowed to all the staffs.

"~~~~-ah! Here's your uniform!" Your new manager smiled and gave you the maid clothes.

"Thank you!" You exclaimed and took the clothes from her. "I'll get changed!" You said and went to the change rooms with Jiae.

After when you and Jiae changed, you looked at yourself in the mirror. "Wahh! The uniform is so cute!" You squealed and did a balle twist. Jiae laughed.

"You look so cute! Come on, let's go to work!" Jiae said encouragly and pulled you to where all the guests were.

"You know what to do right?" Jiae winked and gave you a mini notepad and a pen. You nodded.

You heard someone say 'waitress!'. You took a deep breath and walked towards the table with a smile.

"What would you like to order?" You asked, feeling confident. The old couple smiled at you. They told you what they would like to order and you wrote them down.

"Is there anything else you would like to order?" You asked. The old couple shook thier heads. "That's all, thank you." The old man smiled. You nodded and walked off.

As a few hours past of work, you and Jiae finished. Jiae streched her arms above her head and yawned.

"Aish.. I think Minhyuk is outside." Jiae said as she saw two dark figures in front of the cafe. You and Jiae bid goodbye to the manager and walked outside the cafe.

Your jaw dropped as you saw two guys standing side by side in front of the cafe.

"Minhyuk and... U-Kwon?!" Jiae gasped. You blinked as U-Kwon smirked. "Girls aren't supposed to walk by themselves during the night." U-Kwon said. Minhyuk looked at U-Kwon and back at Jiae.

"Jiae noona, are you dating this guy?" Minhyuk asked as he pointed at U-Kwon. U-Kwon choked on the air. "BWOH?! No way! I was here for ~~~~!" U-Kwon said. You blushed.

"Bye bye ~~~~-ah! Have fun~~!" Jiae sang and walked of with her little brother. "Bye noona.. and noona's boyfriend." Minhyuk smiled. You and U-Kwon blushed.

There was only you and U-Kwon left outside in front of the cafe. "So.. are you ready to go home?" U-Kwon asked. You bit your bottom lip and nodded. "Yeah." You said.

U-Kwon started walking and you walked behind him. U-Kwon suddenly grabbed your wrists and slid his arm around your shoulder.

"You shouldn't be wearing short skirts you know.." U-Kwon wisphered in your ear. You shivered as you felt his hot breath against your skin.

He saw you shiver and grinned. "Ya cold?" He smirked. You knew exactly what he was doing. You punched his chest and stomped towards the apartment block.

"~~~~-ah~~! You have punishment for hitting me~!" U-Kwon smirked. You blushed. "Go away you ert!" You screamed, but inside you're heart was beating fast.

"Punishment~!" U-Kwon winked and hugged you from behind. You both laughed and pushed each other across the street.

 

---

keke, hope you guys think this isn't boring D;

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333