New next door neighbour

My Neighbour is a Gangster

"Bye grandma.." You cried. You staring at the hospital door, where your dead gradmother was. She died from a heart attack.

"Miss, can you please sign this?" A nurse asked as she held out some papers. You took then and quickly signed them. You sighed and walked back to your grandmas house.

"What am I going to do without you grandma..?" You wisphered. You walked inside the house and sat in your small bedroom. You pulled out your phone and searched through your contacts.

'Uncle... I can only trust you.' You thought as you pressed your uncle's phone number.

'Yobosaeyo?' Your uncle answered. "Hi uncle. It's me, ~~~~" You smiled slightly, hearing your uncles voice.

"Hey my little niece. How are you?" He exclaimed. You bit your lip from crying of the thought of your grandma.

"I'm.. alright I guess. Gr-grandma, died half an hour ago.. and I was hoping if you could sell the house for me.." You said with a weak voice. There was silence in the other line of the phone.

'Umma in law.. d-dead? Uhh.. okay. I actually own a apartment building close to Seoul High. Do you want to live in one? I could enrol you to Seoul High as well.' Your uncle said. You slightly smiled.

"Kamsahmnida uncle.. I'll move in tomorow.. bye." You said as you hung up. You took your time packing your belongings into two luggages.
As the time past, you finally finished packing and slept in your grandmothers room.. for the first, and last time.


NEXT DAY...


"Kamsahmnida." You thanked the taxi driver. You have finally arrived in front of the apartments. You walked inside the tall building and saw the receptionist sitting behind the reception desk.

"Umm.. Hi. My name is Park ~~~~." You smiled. The receptionist looked up. "Oh, you're Mr Park's niece. My name is Lee Sanghee, you can call me unnie! Follow me to your apartment room." Sanghee grinned.

She saw you having a hard time carrying two luggages. She took one of your lugagge and smiled. "I'll help." You thought that living here won't be to bad.

You and Sanghee went up the elevator and in front of a room with the numbers, 205.

"This is your room. Call me if you need anything allright?" She exclaimed and went down the elevator. "Kamsahmnida!" You shouted before she left.

You opened the door with the key and walked inside. There was a medium sized kitchen, lounge and one bedroom with a bathrom.

"Wahh!" You exclaimed as you ran inside your new bedroom. You jumped on the double sized bed and laughed. "It's great to live alone.." You wisphered.

You walked out of your new bedroom and outside the apartment. 'I think I'll look around this apartment.' You thought.

As you closed the door, you heard someone else opening a door next to your room. You turned around and saw a tall, muscular and handsome teenager opening a door next to yours.

He stopped and stared at you. You froze and shivered.

"You my new neighbour?" He asked. You turned around slowly and bit your lip. You nodded.

He was staring at you, his eyes making a hole through you. He then turned back to his door and slamed the door shut.

You blinked.

'What the heck was that?' You thought and quickly went back inside your apartment room.

 

---

Hi! How was my first chapter ? Please don't bash me up! I'm just 12 years old D; Please continue reading, coment and subscribe!

Thank you ^^