A Sudden Surprise

My Neighbour is a Gangster

Once you and U-Kwon were in your apartment, you took a shower and got ready for dinner with U-Kwon.

U-Kwon told you to come in his apartment for dinner so you followed.

You walked in and blinked. It was neater than what you expected. Kinda like your apartment, actualy.

"You can sit anywhere. I'll cook." U-Kwon said. You raised your eyebrow and shook your head. "You don't know how to cook anything oppa." You smiled.

U-Kwon pouted and sat on the couch. "Fine. You cook, but don't cut yourself.. okay?" U-Kwon said and kissed your cheek. You nodded with a cute smile and walked inside the kitchen.

You made seafood and placed them on the coffee table, in front of the couch where U-Kwon was.

"Here oppa." You smiled and raised some food up in front of U-Kwon's mouth. U-won grinned and ate. "Yummy.. but I think you're yummier." U-Kwon winked.

You blushed and hit his head. He laughed and took the chopsticks from you and fed you. The two of your finished  the seafood and sat on the couch.

"Aigoo.. I'm so tired." You said. U-Kwon smied and ruffled your hair. "We have holidays starting from tomorow because the workers are moving school stuff in the new building." U-Kwon said.

"So.. do you want to go anywhere?" He asked and looked at you. You thought for a second and shrugged. "Well.. I don't know." You said. U-Kwon sighed and placed his head on top of yours.

"Let's just stay here and do something else.." He growled and flipped you so that your back is on the couch. You gaped as you saw a seducive smirk on U-Kwon's face.

"Oppa.." You wimpered. U-Kwon pouted and pulled his cute pupy eyes on. "Pwease?" You asked cutely. You sighed. "Just a kiss. That's all." You said and pecked a kiss on his lips.

U-Kwon frowned. "A little bit longer though?" U-Kwon grinned and leaned closer. You giggled and kissed him, but more passionatly.

As the kiss was about to get heated, you and U-Kwon heard a faint doorbell ring. U-Kwon pulled back and glared at the door. 

"I think someone's in front of my door." You said. U-Kwon got off you and helped you up. He held your hand and walked out the door.

Your jaw dropped when you saw two elderly people in front of your apartment room.

"Umma?! Appa?!" You exclaimed. The elderly couple looked towards you and U-Kwon then gasped. U-Kwon's jaw droped and let go of you hand. You beamed with happiness and jumped into your dad's amrs.

"Appa!!" You squealed. Your dad laughed and jumped up and down. "Hi ~~~~!!" You mother smiled and hugged you. You hugged your mother back and noticed that U-Kwon was watching.

You blushed.

"Who's this?" Your mother asked as she looked at U-Kwon. You gulped as U-Kwon bowed to both of your parents. "Hello. I'm Kim U-Kwon, ~~~~'s boyfriend." U-Kwon smiled, trying to be comfident.

Your mother screamed with happiness and jumped on U-Kwon. U-Kwon blinked and caught your mother for support.

"Nice to meet you! I'm ~~~~'s mother. You can call me umma as well!" Your mother grinned. Your father stepped in front of U-Kwon with a bright smile.

"Nice to meet you. I'm ~~~~'s father. You can call me appa if you would like." He said and shook U-Kwon's hand. U-Kwon smiled and pulled back softly.

"Let's go inside your apartment, ~~~~!!" Your mother shouted and pulled you inside your apartment. You gasped at the sudden pull. U-Kwon and your father followed and sat on the couch.

Your parents sat in front of you and U-Kwon. U-Kwon held your hand and squeazed it. You looked at your happy smiling pasrents and cracked up a smile.

"So.. how are you ~~~~-ah?" Your father asked. "I'm fine appa." You smiled. Your mother nodded and looked at U-Kwon.

"Are you willing to take ~~~~ as your wife, U-Kwon?" Your mother grinned and winked at you. You blushed as U-Kwon laughed.

"Umma!" You hissed. Your parents laughed along with U-Kwon. "So..--"

"WE'RE HERE TO PARTY ~~~~-AH!!" A voice screamed. You blinked and turned around. You gasped and saw..

Block B, Infinite and Teen Top.. and Jiae.

"Hey ~~~~---... u-umma..?" L. Joe wisphered. Your mother stood up as she stared at her two long lost sons.

"Umma.." L wisphered and stepped forward. Your mother burst out into tears and ran into L and L.Joe's arms. "Myungsoo-ah... Byunghyun-ah.." Your mother cried. You smiled slightly.

"Umma." L smiled and snuggled his head on his/your mother's head. L. Jow smiled and hugged your mother.

"Stop crying umma! God dammit!" L. Jow cursed, feeling embaressed as his gang watched him feel emotional. Everyone laughed.

Your mother moved back and wiped her tears away. "I missed you so much!" She smiled.

After the small drama, surprisingly.. all the gangs fitted in your lounge room. 

"Well.. is this your two sons?" Your father asked and stared at L. Joe and L. L and L. Joe looked back at your father and smiled lightly.

"Yes. Who are these kids anyway?" Your mother asked L. Joe and L. Teh three gangs stood up quickly and bowed towards your parents.

"Hello! We're Infinite!!"

"We're Block B!"

Your mother smiled as the three gangs introduced themselves. After a little bit of a catching up talk, Your parents left to live with your uncle.

"So.. PARTY!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Niel screamed and ran around the room. You groaned as the place went into a messy. U-Kwon frowned.

L and L. Joe didn't do anything but glare at their gangs.

"YAH!!" U-Kwon, L. Joe and L growled. You and Jiae jumped with surprise. "Let's go to U-Kwon apartment and party there instead in ~~~~'a room." L snarled angirly. U-Kwon's jaw dropped.

The three gangs quickly dashed into U-Kwon's room and started partying with loud music.

"Oh my lord.." U-Kwon gasped. you laughed and buried your face against U-Kwon's chest. His room was now a dumpster.

"OH MAH GAHH!!" Jiae screamed as Zico stalked her around the room as flying strings flew up in the air. Sungyeol popped some string on U-Kwon's face and laughed.

"LOOK!! IT'S A FAT LION!!" Sungyeol laughed and ran away. U-Kwon held his anger inside of him and sqeazed your hand. You smiled as the gangs partied roughly.

 

---

MY NECK HURTS D; I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)

 

BOYFRIEND'S DEBUT TODAY!! >:D

MINWOO LOOKS SO CUTE IN THE MV!!

<3 <3 <3

 

I HOPE YOU GUYS SUPPORT THE NEW BAND!!

Who's your Boyfriend ? ;)

(MINE'S MINWOO >:D)

 

Please subscribe and comment!!

Thank You ^^