Chapter 8

True Love

(3RD PERSON'S POV)

 

It was late in the afternoon. You went back at your apartment carrying all the stuff you bought at the supermarket. Just then, you saw Leighn sitting at the couch with Lay.

"Oh. Hey Rai Nee!", Lay said as he waved his hands at you and smiled.

"Hi!", you said cheerfully.

"Ooooh. You bought lots of food.", Leighn said as she was looking at the stuff you bought. You nodded and smiled.

"Why did you buy lots of stuff?", Lay asked you.

"Yeah. And most of what you bought was chips.", Leighn said raising both her eyebrows.

You remembered that you weren't actually thinking of what to buy. You just kept on getting the same things that Kris got.

You just smiled awkwardly at them. "That's okay. We'll be having a party on Saturday anyway.", Leighn said.

Your eyes widened. "What?!", you asked.

"A party. Why? You got a problem with that?", she asked you.

"Uh--none?", you said not sure what to say. Well, it's not like you don't want parties, you're just really uncomfortable with the idea of it being at your apartment. 'Cause you know that Lay's crazy friends would be there and you know that you're apartment would be a jungle.

"Good! You can invite some of your friends too.", Leighn said and smiled at you.

"Are you sure?", you said not noticing the smile on your face. Does that mean I can invite Kiseop? 

Leighn nodded and smiled at you. "Let's go.", Leighn said while looking at Lay who was leaning at the door.

"Come on.", Lay said as he reached out his hand for Leighn.

Leighn blushed and took Lay's hands. He kissed Leighn's forehead. You rolled your eyes.

"Ehem!", you ruined their moment. "I'm here guys. Can you at least tell me where you're going?", you asked.

"Oooops! Sorry. I forgot to tell you that I'll be sleeping at Lay's apartment today.", Leighn said.

"Oh. Ok---. What?!!! At Lay's apartment?!!", your eyes widened, "Are you sure?".

Leighn nodded and stared at Lay and smiled.

"But...... It's a jungle out there.", you said. You knew that Lay's crazy friends are living with him. And you can just imagine how insane it'd be to be with them.

"Oh. You're so silly Rai Nee. I'm used to these pabos.", she said as she patted Lay's head. Lay glared at her then smiled.

"Fine.", you finally gave in. "Oh! About earlier, you told me I could invite some riends right?", you asked.

Leign nodded. "Yeah.".

"Okay. I'll invite a friend.", you said and smiled.

 

 

You decided to text Kiseop if he could come.

Hey Kiseop. Leighn is going to have a party on Saturday. Do you wanna come? :)

Sure. I'd be happy to be there. :)

 

 

Time passed by so quickly. It was already Saturday.

Oh my God. He's gonna be here soon.

Just then, loud consecutive knocks were heard at your door. Leighn opened it. It was Luhan, Tao, Xiumin, Chen and Kris.

Shoot! I totally forgot about these crazy people. He's gonna think I'm one of them too. You never noticed that you were facepalming yourself while thinking about that,

Kris walked towards you and snapped his fingers at your face. You were brought back to reality. You shook yyour head.

"Yah!", you yelled at Kris. He just looked at you then walked away. What's with him?

 

You were busy preparing food. While the boys were busy playing. The apartment turned into a jungle. You weren't surprised that that would happen. It was so noisy.

Chen and Luhan were bullying Tao. Xiumin was busy eating-as expected. While Kris was just shaking his head while watching his friends play---well more like making a mess.

"I really think whitening cream wouldn't help.", Luhan said while his hand was on his chin.

"You're right Luhan. His eyes would still be dark.", Chen said.

"Not to mention he looks like a panda.",Luhan said and both of them started laughing.

Tao stood up and glared at them. Luhan and Chen stopped laughing and stared at each other. "Uh-oh."

Tao started throwing pillows at Luhan and Chen. Kris tried to stop them. "Yah!!! Could you guys stop?!", he yelled.

The three of them just looked at him and started chasing each other again. Kris gave in, "Ugh! I give up.", he shook his head and acepalmed his face.

 

Just then, someone knocked the door. It's him.

 

You combed your hair and faced to your friends.

"Do I look okay?", you asked them.

Everyone nodded except Kris, he kept watching the TV. "Hmpf. Who needs his opinion anyway?", you thought.

 

You opened the door.

"Hey!", you greeted him cheerfully and smiled.

"Hi.", he smiled and bowed his head.

"Come in.", you told him and lead the way.

 

"Oh. Mr Lee!", Leighn said with wide eyes.

"Hi Ms Zhang.", he bowed and smiled at Leighn.

"Ehem! We're here. Maybe you want to introduce us to your boyfriend?", Luhan said. Your eyes widened. You were caught off guard.

"No! He's not my boyfriend.", you explained.

"Really?", Chen asked teasingly while moving his eyebrows up and down.

"Really.", you said.

"What's his name them?", Kris said arrogantly.

"Ommo. Right. Guys, this is Lee Ki Sub. He's the Vice President of Zhang company.", you said.

"But you can call me Kiseop.", he said.

"Kiseop?", Kris said with a raised eyebrow. "Kris. Nice meeting you, Kiseop.". Kris said emphasizing Kiseop's name.

The boys introduced themselves as well.

 

After eating, everyone went to watch a movie. Tao was the one who decided what to watch. He picked out a horror movie.

You and Kiseop were sitting at the sofa while the rest were sitting at the floor. The movie started. It wasn't really that scary.

Just then, while watching the scary movie, Luhan and Chen were so scared. Chen jumped a bit and spilled his juice at Kiseop.

"Uh--oh.", Chen said. "Sorry about that.", he apologized to Kiseop.

"Ommo!", you cried. "Are you okay?". Kiseop nodded.

"I'm okay. Don't worry about it.", Kiseop said.

"Come on. Let's clean it up.", you told him and lead him to the kitchen.

 

You got a towel and wiped his shirt.

"Oh. That's not really necessary.", Kiseop said.

You just smiled and continued to wipe his shirt.

Kiseop smiled.

"You're really nice Rai Nee. And pretty as well.". Kiseop said.

You stopped wiping his shirt. You felt your face blushed so you turned around. "Okay. I think your shirt is okay.".

Kiseop grabbed your and and forced you to look at him. "Rai Nee---".

Just then, Luhan, Tao and Chen barged in the kitchen. "Woah!!!", the three of them shouted. Nice timing guys. Great. Just great.

Both you and Kiseop was shocked. Kiseop cleared his throat.

"Are we interrupting something?", Tao teasingly asked.

"Yah. Are we?", both Luhan and Chen asked.

"No!", both you and Kiseop answered.

You shook your head. "What are you doing at the kitchen anyway?", you asked them.

"Well, Kris said to get some more food at the kitchen.", Luhan said.

"Yah. Where's the food?", Tao asked.

"It's not in the kitchen, it's at the counter there at the dining area.", you told them.

"Oh. Sorry about that.", Chen said.

"We'll go now. So................", Tao said.

"So?", you asked confused.

"So continue what you're doing.", Luhan said and the three of them ran off before you could even say a word.

 

"Aisht. These crazy kids.", you said and shook your head.

Kiseop laughed. You looked at him and started laughing as well.

 

It was getting bored so the crazy guys decided to play a game.

"What game?", Lay asked.

"Truth or dare game!!!", Tao, Luhan and Chen shouted.

"I'll pass!!! I'm still busy eating.", Xiumin said while munching the food.

 

The game started. Lay was the one to spin the bottle, and the bottle pointed at Tao.

"Dare!", Tao said proudly.

"Okay. Try to make your eyebags less dark.", Luhan said and laughed.

"HAHAHAHA!!!! Like that's gonna happen!!!", Chen said bursting into a really loud laugh. Tao just glared at them and ignored them.

"Hyung, what do you want me to do?", Tao asked Kris.

"Why me?", Kris asked coldly. "Cause you're our Hyung.", Tao said.

"Fine. Hit those two with a pillow.", Kris said.

"NO!!!", both Luhan and Chen shouted.

:Really?!!! I can do that?", Tao asked amazed.

"Yeah.  Now go.",Kris ordered.

Tao hit Luhan and Chen with a pillow. He felt happy.

Lay spinned the bottle again and it pointed at Leighn. "Truth or Da----", Lay asked.

"Dare!", Leighn cut him off.

"So, what do you want me to do?", Leighn asked. Lay smirked.

"Marry me.", Lay said and looked at Leighn.

"Lay!!!", Leighn shouted and playfully hit Lay's arms. She yelled but she was obviously blushing. All of you rolled your eyes.

"What?", Lay said.

"Stop saying those things. You know we're still young.", Leighn said.

"I know. I was just kidding around.", Lay said and smiled. "But I'll marry you in the future.", he said.

Leighn blushed again. All of you rolled your eyes again.

"I know. But, seriuosly, what's the dare?", Leign asked finally gettting over with that.

"Sing for us.", Lay ordered.

"NO!!!!!", everyone shouted. You all know how awful Leighn sings. She sounds like a dying walrus whenever she's singing.

"Just do it Honey.", Lay said. Leighn nodded.

All of you covered your ears including Lay. You noticed Kiseop and you touched his hands and placed it in his ears. Kiseop smiled. You smiled as well.

Leighn started singing and the end of the world has began.

Leighn finally finished singing. Lay spinned the bottle. The bottle pointed at Kiseop. Kiseop's eyes widened.

"Truth or dare?", Lay asked.

"Well, since everyone said dare. Then, DARE.", Kiseop said.

"Kiss Rai Nee!!!!", Luhan, Tao and Chen shouted. Your eyes widened.

Leighn's eyes widened as well. "No!", Leighn said. Everyone gave Leighn a confused look.

"Well, you see guys. Ahm. Kiseop can't kiss Rai Nee cause Rai Nee still doesn't have her first kiss. And it's really important for her.", Leighn said.

Kris choked. "You okay?", Lay asked Kris. Kris nodded.

You can notice that Kris was about to laugh. He was your first kiss. You glared at him. Just then, he burst into laughter.

 

 

Everyone stared at him confused. He nodded his head and tried not to laugh. It was obvious he was holding back his laughter.

 

 

You looked at him. That evil smile was still on his stupid face.

 

 

Well. At least his smilling.

"So Kiseop, I guess we're just gonna think of another dare.", Lay said.

Kris's smile disappeared and his face turned serious again.

 

"What about, making a fool at yourself?", Chen suggested. All of you nodded and looked at Kiseop.

Kiseop got a bottle with water and started the dare.

 

Everyone of you broke into a laugh. You just saw another side of Kiseop. He never fails to fascinate you.

Then Tao shouted, "But I really want you to kiss Rai Nee", he pouted.

Kiseop nodded. He walked towards you. No way, he's walking towards me??? Towards me?

He came nearer. His face was now facing yours. He covered your eyes and kissed you on the cheek.

 

 

You smiled and blushed. He never fails to make you fall more and more in love with him.