Chapter 27

True Love

A VERY SHORT CHAPTER FOR ALL OF YOU.

 

It's been two months since Kris left Korea. And all of you still got no news from him. You looked at the dreamcatcher in your window. "Kris, where are you? Why would you leave?". You touched the blue feather of the dreamcatcher. "I didn't even get the chance to tell you that I like you."

As you touched the dreamcatcher. You remembered Kris.

 

The two of you danced together like the world was yours. The rain drenched through your clothes. But the rain didn't matter. It didn't matter even though you guys were wet. And at that moment, you did admit that you forgot about Kiseop. All you could think of was you and Kris. The moment between you and Kris was momentary but it was momentous.

The music stopped. You looked at Kris. He looked at you. He faked a cough and let you go. He smiled at you, "I never thought that you were a good dancer.", he said. You looked at him and said, "Well you never asked." The two of you were shiverring from the cold. "Why don't we go inside? We might catch a cold.", he told you. You nodded your head.

Both of you walked towards the door. You turned the door knob, "Shoot! It's locked!", you said. Kris looked at you and said, "What do you mean it's locked?", he touched the door knob and turned it, "Damn it!", he shouted. "Tao!" "Chen! Lay! Xiumin!", he kept on shouting. "I swear you guys are gonna die the moment you open this door!". You looked at Kris and laughed. He stopped kicking the door when he heard you laugh, "What's so funny?", he asked. You shook your head and said, "Nothing." He looked at you and he crossed his arms, he raised one of his brow and said, "Oh. So you think I'm funny?". You looked at him and told him trying to act like you're innocent, "I never said anything about you being funny." You laughed. He laughed at you, "Shut up Rai Nee."

So the both of you decided to wait until someone opens the door. You were under a tree so that you won't get wet. But it didn't matter because you guys are wet already. "So, tell me about yourself Mr. Wu.", you told him. He looked at you and took a deep breath, "About me?". You nodded your head. "There's nothing so much about me.", he said. You looked at him and said, "Oh really?". He nodded his head, "Really."

You sighed. Suddenly you found yourself satring at Kris, you asked him, "Can I ask you something?". He stared at you, "About what?". You looked at your feet, "About your brother." Kris cleared his throat. You raised both your hands and shook them, "But you don't have to--" Just then he spoke, "He was my parent's favorite son." You looked at your feet and listened to him. "He was my favorite brother. He was teaching me how to drive.", he said. You nodded your head, "Yeah. I remember that. That's the reason why you stopped working at the Wu Company.". Kris nodded his head, "But I'm sure they'll want me to work there. I'm the only heir now." You sighed and looked at Kris, "I'm pretty sure you'll do well Kris." He looked at you and smiled. You told him, "You'll do well, whatever it is."

 

 

You saw Baekhyun waiting for you on the cafe. He texted you if you wanted to go out, and since you're not doing anything, you went anyways. Baekhyun saw you and he waved at you. You smiled at him. "Hey.", Baek said. "Hey.", you told him. "What do you want?", he asked you. You looked at the menu and ordered a pasta and some coffee. You started eating your pasta when you heard Baek say, "Are you okay?". You looked at him confused, "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?". Baek sighed, "Come on Rai Nee. I know you're not.". You looked at him, "I'm okay alright? See?". He looked at you, "Cut that crap of yours Rai Nee. I'm your cousin and I know you're not okay." You opened your mouth to say something but Baek spoke, "It's Kris isn't it?". You closed your mouth. You looked at your feet. Hearing Kris' name hurts you and it only reminds you of all your regrets. But it isn't just him. You slowly opened your mouth and said, "It's not just him Baek.", you sighed, "It's also Kiseop."

 

 

 

You went inside your office and you saw someone inside the office of your boss. You walked three steps backward to see who it was. Your heart dropped. It was someone who was capable of making your legs weak. Capable of tearing your heart to pieces. It was Kiseop.

You saw him staring outside the window. You found yourself walking towards him. He heard footsteps, he turned around and saw you. "Rai Nee.", Kiseop said. You swallowed. He pulled you in and hugged you. Your eyes widened. "Kiseop.", your lips said. He let go of you. And asked you, "How are you Rai Nee?". You sighed, "I'm fine.", you managed to say. "Why don't we go outside and have a chat? I already asked permission from your boss.", he told you. You ended uo nodding your head.

The two of you were walking outside when Kiseop spoke, "Ah Ra and I got divorced.". You stopped walking and looked at him confused and said, "Why--". Kiseop sighed and looked at you. You said, "Why are you telling me that?". Kiseop smiled as he sighs. He slowly touched your hands and said, "Because I realized that it's still you.". You hurriedly remove your hands from his grip. "What are you saying Kiseop?", you told him. Kiseop looked at you and said, "I'm still inlove with you Rai Nee." You looked at him and a tear escaped from your eyes, "But Kiseop, I don't love you anymore.", you managed to tell him. He looked at you and said, "That's impossible. You're still inlove with me.". You looked at him and said, "No Kiseop. I'm sorry.". Kiseop looked at you with desperate eyes, "No Rai Nee. Please. I still love you." You looked at your feet. You took a deep breath and told him, "But that doesn't change the fact that you still chose Ah Ra over me." You can't hold back your tears anymore. Tears started streaming down your face. All the hurt, all the pain went back rushing to you. But you're feelings for him didn't."And I'm sorry for that. Please forgive me Rai Nee.", he told you. You looked at his sad eyes and said, "I'm sorry Kiseop. But I'm inlove with another man now." He opened his mouth to say something but you cut him off and you said, "And I'm choosing him over you."

 

 

Baek sipped his coffee and said, "So it is Kris.". You smiled at Baekhyun and nodded your head. "Hallelujah!", Baekhyun cheered. You looked at him and smacked him, "Shut up! You're embarassing. God Baek!". You took a deep breath and said, "If it wasn't for Kiseop. My feelings for Kris wouldn't be clear.". Baekhyun choked on his drink and coughed, "God. Stop it. Are we really talking about your love life right now?", he said. You glared at Baekhyun and said, "Whatever." You sipped your coffee and said, "I really am inlove with Kris, aren't I?". Baekhyun glared at you, "Lee Rai Nee, if you'll keep having this conversation with me, I swear.". You swallowed and said, "Okay. Okay." Both of you ended up laughing.

Your phone beeped. It was a message from Luhan saying that they finally know where Kris is. You hurriedly went to your house to see Luhan when Mr Zhang called you. You looked at your phone annoyed, "Great! Just in time Mr Zhang.", you said sarcastically.

 

"Hello Mr Zhang?", you said through the phone. "Hello Ms Lee. Kindly go to my office right now." You ended up calling Luhan and you told him that you'll talk to him tomorrow.

 

You are inside waiting for Mr Zhang. You saw Mr Zhang enter his office. You bowed to him and greeted him, "Good Afternoon Mr Zhang." He nodded his head and motioned you to sit down. You sat down and asked, "Why'd you call me on a Sunday Mr Zhang?". He looked at you and said, "Remember the proposal I'm telling you about?". You nodded your head, "Yes Sir.". He nodded his head and gave you the envelope as he says, "You're leaving tomorrow Ms Lee Rai Nee. You're going to China."

 

Luhan read your text message. He sighed. He looked at Tao and smiled, "Atleast we all know where he is.". Tao pouted his lips and said, "But why? I thought he doesn't want that." Chen nodded his head, "True! He doesn't even like that. I'm pretty sure his head is spinning right now." All of them laughed. Xiumin looked at his friends and said, "I bet he'll get used to it.". Lay nodded his head and said, "I bet his Mom forced him to do that.". All of them nodded their heads. Luhan said, "Or maybe because he's doing it for his brother." Lay looked at Luhan and tapped his shoulder, "Hey, Kris will be okay,alright?". Luhan nodded his head. Just then a crazy Chanyeol appeared and asked, "So, what's the fuss?". Luhan shook his head and laughed. Chen said, "It's Kris.". Chanyeol looked at them confused and asked, "What about him?". Luhan said, "He's in China."