Chapter 32

True Love

A VERY VERY VERY SHORT CHAPTER FOR ALL OF YOU.

I suddenly miss Kris. Why does he have to leave EXO? Huhuhuhu. :""((( I'll continue writing this though. FOR KRIS.

And maki-agaw akong moment. Yo? Hahaha.

 

 

 

It was already the day of your presentation. You were really nervous. You applied your lipstick and fixed your skirt. You called a taxi and went to Yao's Company.

You went inside the company when your phone rang. It was Kris. If there was one thing that will really make you feel better, it's Kris. You said, "Hello?". "Where are you?", he asked through the phone. You looked around and said, "I'm at a company right now. I've got a presentation today.". You heard him laugh through the phone and he said, "That's funny. I've got a presentation today too." You looked at your watch, it was almost 8AM. You told Kris, "I'd better go. Goodbye Kris." Before you ended your call, you heard him say, "Good luck Rai Nee. Do your best." You felt yourself blush.

 

You were about to enter the hall when your phone beeped. It was a message from Leighn telling you to break a leg and that you can do it. You smiled. Just then, another message came. It was from Kris.

Text me if you're finished with your presentation. Let's have lunch together. -Kris

 

 

Leighn woke up. She went downstairs and felt really sad. She was all alone inside your apartment. She tried to get herself out of boredom. She was surfing the net since that's the only thing she could do. She was really bored. She took a shower and dried her hair. Just then her phone beeped. It was Lay asking her what she's doing. "Nothing.", she replied. Then Lay replied, "I'll come over."

After twenty minutes, Lay knocked on her door. She hurriedly opened it. She hugged Lay and gave him a peck on the cheek. He smiled at her and said, "Missed me?". Leighn scoffed and said, "I didn't." Then Lay raised both his eyebrows and crossed both his arms, "Really? Should I go then?", he said. Leighn pouted and said, "Alright. Alright. I've missed you.". Well, it was true. Leighn did miss Lay even though they just saw each other yesterday. Lay put his arm around Leighn's shoulders and kissed her cheek. Leighn blushed.

Both of them were cuddling at the sofa watching a movie. They were both eating rice cakes. They were having their breakfast infront of the television. Lay glanced at Leighn and admired how beautiful his girlfriend is. Leighn felt Lay's gaze on her so she looked at Lay and asked, "Is something wrong?". Lay just shook his head and said, "Nothing." Leighn put the chips down on the table and said, "Then why are you staring at me like that?". Lay smiled at her and looked at her in the eyes as he tucks a strand of hair behind her hair. Lay spoke, "I was just admiring your beauty.". Leighn felt herself blush. But before Leighn could even hit Lay's chest, Lay grabbed her wrist and looked at Leighn. Both their eyes were locked with each other. Lay leaned closer and closed his eyes. As soon as Lay closed his eyes, Leighn closed her eyes and she felt Lay's lips on hers.

 

The guys were inside Lay's house because they had a party last night. And since you and Kris weren't there, Lay's house was a complete mess, that's why he went to Leighn's place. Sehun was the first one to wake up and he was expecting that Lay cooked breakfast for them. He went to the kitchen and found it empty. There was no trace of Lay cooking. He grabbed his hair from frustration, "Oh God. He left without making breakfast." He was about to go upstairs when he saw Kai heading downstairs. He looked at Kai. Kai saw him and asked him, "Did you eat your breakfast?". Sehun shook his head and said, "No. Stupid Lay went out without cooking breakfast." Kai glared at the kitchen and said, "I bet he's with his girlfriend again." Sehun sadly nodded his head and said, "They must be really happy." Kai looked at Sehun and sighed. He tapped Sehun's shoulder. Even though both of them always fight, they had always been the closest friends. They treat each other like brothers.

Both of the boys went outside to jog. Kai told Sehun, "Are you okay?". Sehun just gave him a nod. Kai rolled his eyes and said, "Come on Sehun. I know you. You aren't okay." Sehun stopped jogging and sighed. Kai looked at him and said, "It's Leighn isn't it?". Sehun gave him another nod. Kai shook his head and said, "How long?" Sehun gave him a confused look. Kai sighed and said, "How long since you've liked Leighn?". Sehun pouted his lips and said, "Since we saw her at the airport when we met the other half of EXO." Kai shook his head and said, "You'll get over her. Don't worry." Sehun scoffed and said, "Says the guy who got a crush on Rai Nee for almost 8 years. Yeah right." Then he rolled his eyes at Kai. Kai glared at Sehun and said, "Yah!!! What the hell?". Sehun glared at Kai and said, "It's true. You've liked her since middle school but she doesn't notice you." Kai froze and looked at his feet and nodded his head, "You're right." Just then Sehun suddenly felt sorry for Kai. Guilt was eating him up. He knew that Kai was only trying to comfort him but he ended up hurting Kai.

Just then, they saw two girls riding a bicycle. The girl wearing black shirt fell on her bike. Sehun ran towards their direction and Kai follwed after him. Sehun helped the girl stand up. The girl stared at Sehun's handsome face and said, "Thank you." Sehun fixed her bike and looked at the girl. He swallowed seeing how beautiful the girl was. He bowed his head and smiled at her. Just then, Sehun saw Kai talking to the other girl wearing a white shirt. Sehun smiled at Kai, he knew that Kai likes that girl. Kai glady shook his hands with the girl. Sehun introduced himself. Then the four of them decided to eat breakfast together.

 

You found yourself smiling as you thought about what you'll have during Lunch. You took a deep breath before entering the hall. You touched your chest and looked around. The hall was surrounded with red curtains and it was really cold inside. There was a long wooden table at the center, and a lot of chairs surrounding it. You swallowed. Just then you saw someone so familiar. Your eyes widened.

 

You made coffee for you and Kris. You gave him the coffee. You were about to drink some when your phone beeped. It was a message from Mr Yao's secretary. You shook your head.

There has been a change of plan. Mr Yao wanted to do the presentation on Monday. He has chosen two blueprints. Thank you. -Mr Yao's secretary

 

You walked towards that person. He locked his eyes with you and he said, "Hi Rai Nee." Your eyebrows furrowed, "What are you doing here?", you asked. Kris shrugged his shoulder and said, "Oh. I'm here to have my presentation. You? I thought you were having a presentation too?", he asked confused. You nodded your head and said, "I am having my presentation." Kris' eyes widened. He touched his forehead as he says, "Perhaps, are you--?". You nodded your head before he can finish his question.

 

You've got yourself a competition Ms Lee Rai Nee. And it's not just any person. It's KRIS.

 

 

Not edited by the way. :))