Chapter 26

True Love

A VERY VERY SHORT CHAPTER FOR ALL OF YOU. NOT EDITTED.

 

You went to work. It was a Monday. You've been very busy because of all your paperwork. You finished writing your papers and decided to pass  it after eating lunch. You ate lunch with your friend. You got yourself fried chicken for lunch. It's been two weeks since you last saw Kris and you can't help but look for him. It was hard for you to admit, but you do miss him so much.

"God, I'm tired.", your friend said. You nodded your head, "I know! This hell week is killing me. And just thinking about it makes me stressed.", you complained. Both of you were eating when your phone beeped. It was Kris.

"Are you free on Saturday?" -Kris

You quickly replied, "Maybe. Not sure though. Leighn and I might have plans."

"Where are you?" -Kris

"Work." -You

 

You waited for a reply but he didn't text back. You just shrugged your shoulder and continued eating.

Just then, you saw a waving Kris outside the glass window. You almost choked on your food. He laughed at you. You went outside to meet him.

 

Kris walked towards you and said, "It looks like you're glad to see me." He smirked and said, "I'm guessing you thought about me a lot." You scoffed and said, "Pabo. I wasn't glad. I was surprised.", you told him, "How are you here?". Kris looked at you and he said, "As you can see, I have someone I know from this company so I came to see her, and I'm looking at her right now." You laughed at what he said. He smiled at you. You smiled at him.

"Look Kris, about what you said,", Kris looked at you and smiled. He spoke, "Look Rai Nee, you don't have to answer yet. Alright?" You nodded your head. "Can I just ask you a question?", you said. He looked at you and smirked, "You already did." You glared at him and mumbled, "Shut up. Just answer my question alright?" Kris sighed and just nodded his head. "Why me? Why do you like me?", you asked. Kris stopped walking and looked at you and spoke, "Actually, I have no idea why." You looked at him confused and said, "Really? Are you serious?" He nodded his head, "Well, you're not really pretty. And you're not my usual type. And your hair is a bit-no, the hair's fine. But your shape is a little bit---", you stopped him midsentenced. "Oh really now? REALLY?!!!", you wanted to punch his stupid face. Kris looked at you and wanted to laugh so hard. "I hate you.", you told him and you walked away from him.

Kris stared at your back and sighed. He smiled. He grabbed your hand and spin you around to face him. You were atleast 5 inches away from him. "Look Rai Nee, I like you. And that's all that matters, alright?", he told you. You looked down at your feet, "Well, how can you say that when you don't even have atleast one reason why you liked me?", you said. "Like.", Kris corrected. He sighed, "I like you not because of how you look. But because of who you are. I like you because you're someone who I want to protect. But mostly because I don't want to see you cry, and I know that I'm capable of making you smile. Okay, well maybe mostly because of how you look. You look so damn beautiful.", he said. You laughed at what he said, "You're crazy Kris." He touched your hand, "So, do I have a chance?" You looked at him and removed his hands from you, "Maybe." He gave you a sly smile and spoke, "That's another thing. You're crazy, but I like that about you." You felt yourself blush.

You looked at your watch and saw that's it's already past 1. "Oh shoot! My papers!", you said panicking. Kris looked at you and said, "Whoa! Relax.", he looked at his watch and shook his head. "Pabo! You still got 20 minutes before 1. Why did you set your clock 20 minutes advanced?". You looked at him and scoffed, "Because I want to. Got a problem with that?". Kris shook his head and smiled. "Well, what do you want to do with that 20---", he looked at his watch, "I mean, 18 minutes?" You looked at him, "I don't know, you tell me.", you shrugged your shoulder. "Let's have a fifteen-minute date.", he told you. "A date? Are you serious?", you told him. Kris nodded his head. "Whatever. It's not a date alright? Let's just have a walk.", you told him. "But that would be fun.", he told you. "Kris, are you serious? How can we have a date with just fifteen minutes?", you asked him. Kris smiled, "Oh so now it's a date." You looked at him, he caught you off guard. You faked a cough and walked pass him. He laughed at you and ran to you.

You still got ten minutes before you pass your papers but you decided to go to your office.  You told Kris,"I'd better get going. Thanks for the---", Kris looked at you and finished your sentence with, "DATE." You looked at him and mumbled, "Whatever." He laughed at you, "Just kidding. Let's have a real date next time." You opened your mouth to speak but Kris already walked away. "This guy! He has a habit of walking away when I still got something to say."

 

You went inside your office and you saw someone inside the office of your boss. You walked three steps backward to see who it was. Your heart dropped. It was someone who was capable of making your legs weak. Capable of tearing your heart to pieces. It was Kiseop.

 

 

It's been three days since you and Kiseop talked to each other.

Luhan saw you and asked, "Have you seen Kris?" You shook your head, "No. Why?" Luhan said, "He hasn't been answering any of my calls." "Well, maybe he's just busy.", you told him. "No. He told me he was gonna go see you.", Luhan said. "Well, he didn't. Why would he---", you stopped midsentence. "Exactly. Now tell me, where would he be?", Luhan asked worried. "Truthfully, I don't know."

Just then, Luhan's phone beeped. It was Tao. "Wait. What?" you heard Luhan say through the phone. He hang up and looked at you as he said, "Kris left Korea."

Please read my one shot.

PLEASE READ MY ONE SHOT--->         "A SUMMER TO REMEMBER"

The characters are you, Chanyeol and Luhan. :)) THANK YOU.