Chapter 7

True Love

Sorry guys. I know the chapters are short. :( Please forgive me. Btw, I LOVE YOU ALL. :))

 

 

Kiseop stood up and smiled a bit.

 

 

He cleared his throat. I stood up also, this time I did it on my own.

I knew that my face is red so I tried to hide my face by looking down at my feet.

"S-sorry about that.", I stuttered. Kiseop cleared his throat. He nodded and said, "Don't worry about that.".

Just then, I received a text from Leighn.

"Hey Rai Nee,can I ask a favor? Can you buy groceries? We don't have any food already."

I rolled my eyes. "Ahm, Kiseop, can I go now?", I asked.

He nodded. "Why? What's up?", he asked me and smiled.

"Well, Leighn wants me to go buy grocery.", I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh. Okay. Go ahead.", he smiled and waved at me.

 

(3rd's POV)

 

Kris just woke up. It was already noon.

"It's 12 o'clock already?", he asked outloud.

Just then, a pillow hit his head. "Yah!",he shouted.

"Hyung! Sorry about that.", Tao said with worried look on his eyes. Kris just glared at him and got off his bed and went to the kitchen.

Tao, Luhan and Chen were busy playing pillowfight. While Xiumin was busy eating. Well,Lay, he's with Leighn. They're finally okay.

"Yah! Why did you eat my lunch?!", Kris yelled at Xiumin who was busy munching the food.

"Sorry Kris. I thought you're not going to eat lunch.", Xiumin said. Kris glared at him.

"Here.", Xiumin offered Kris a spoon of rice.

"Forget it. I'll go buy some grocery items at the Supermarket.", Kris said.

Luhan heard Kris and started running in the kitchen. "Can I come? Can I come?", he asked while jumping.

"No.", Kris said. Luhan pouted. "Fine. But can you get me some cereals? Please.", Luhan said.

"Fine.", Kris rolled his eyes.

 

At the Supermarket

Kris was at the meat section. He noticed a familiar girl standing beside him. She looked at him.

"Rai Nee!", Kris asked with his surprised look. You were surprised as well.

"Kris?", you asked raising your eyebrows.

He nodded.

"Buying groceries?", you asked him. He nodded.

Both of you pushed your carts.

"You don't talk much. You know that?", you said and stopped pushing your cart. He stopped as well.

He shook his head. "Only when I'm drunk.", he said.

"Ohhh. I see.", you said while nodding your head. And you don't smile often too. I bet you only smile when you're drunk.

The both of you started pushing your carts again. "Are you really going to shop with me?", Kris asked you furrowing his eyebrows.

Just then you realized that you were actually really going with him. And getting the same things that he got.

You just shrugged your shoulders. "Yes. Yes I am.", you said and looked at him.

You smiled at him. He smiled a bit. 

He smiled. He kinda looks handsome.

Just then, Kris remembered Luhan's cereals. The both of you went to the cereal section.

"It's Luhan's favo-----", he said. Both of you grabbing the same box of cereal. It was the last box of cereal of its kind.

"I got it first.", Kris said raising an eyebrow.

"No. I got it first.", you said while tightening your grip on the cereal. Kris pulled the cereal, you pulled it stronger.

"Let. Go.", Kris said emphasizing each word.

You glared at him. "No. You. Let. Go.". you said.

He leaned forward towards you. He bent his knees a bit to level his height with yours. Now his face is facing with yours. "Let go or else I'm gonna kiss you the second time around." He smirked a bit.

You froze.

"You still don't want to let go?", he asked you raising both his eyebrows. He started getting nearer.

Your knees weakened. You can't breathe. You stepped back. "Fine. You win.", you managed to say. You pouted your lips.

He smirked. "I always win.", he said.

You scoffed. "Yeah right.".

He just looked at you and glared his eyes at you.

Both of you paid te cashier.

 

 

After the long line. Both of you went outside the supermarket.

Just then, you grabbed his hands and looked at the time.

"Ommo! I have to go!", you said.

"Am I asking?", he said not looking at you.

You scoffed. "Whatever. Bye.", you said and rolled your eyes. You turned to your back and raised your hand to wave.

Just then he grabbed your hands and started pulling you against him.

"That was close.", he said. You can feel his heart beating really fast.

A car was about to hit you. Thank God Kris was there to save you.

"Th--thank you.", you said.

He let go of you and cleared his throat. He nodded. "Yeah. Just be careful next time.", he said and ran off before you could even say a word.