Chapter 29

True Love

NOT EDITTED. HOY, ATE REINE, AYY INDA. INDA TALAGA. HAHAHA :))))

 

A VERY VERY VERY SHORT CHAPTER FOR ALL OF YOU.

 

You took a deep breath and looked outside your window. You were staying at a luxurious hotel.

 

You went outside your balcony and looked at the city lights. "Pretty.", you said. You can't sleep that night. You took your jacket and decided to stroll down the street.

You went inside a convenience store and bought a yoghurt drink. You went outside the store. You placed the straw on the juicebox and sipped some of the drink. Then you saw a guy buying some hot chocolate inside the store. You were staring at the glass. You can't help but look at the guy because he seemed so familiar. Your eyes widened. It was Kris.

You waited for him to go outside the store. As he stepped outside, you shouted his name, "Kris?". He glanced at you. Your legs were too weak for you to walk. Your mouth was too numb to speak. He slowly walked towards you, "Rai Nee."

 

He faked a cough and catches a glimpse of your beautiful face. You looked at him and squeeze your drink. It was awkward when both of you said at the same time, "Why are you here?". He faked a cough and smiled at you. "I'm working.", he simply said. You shrugged your shoulder and you heard him say, "You? Did you come here to see me?". You scoffed and glared at him, "Wow. If it isn't Mr Boastful." He laughed at you. You smiled and said, "I'm here because of work." Kris stared at you and said, "Oh. I see." You gave him a nod. Then you glared at him, "But why didn't you tell us you were going in China?!!", you told him. He looked at you surprised that you were too mad at him. Then he said, "I left a note on Tao's bed.". You glared at him and slapped his arm, "Why would you leave a note on Tao's bed? You know how careless he is!". He looked at you and said, "Well, I didn't know he'd lost my note alright?". You looked at him and said, "You've been here for two months. You could've atleast texted me or sent me a message you know?!", you said. You were so mad at him. He looked at you surprised and he said,"I'm sorry alright. Wait---Why the hell are you so mad at me?", he asked. You glared at him and said, "I was worried.", you admitted. His eyes softened, "Worried?", he said. You looked at him and mumbled, "Whatever.". You saw his stupid face smiling a bit.

You looked at your watch and your eyes widened. "Ommo! It's late!", you freaked out. He looked at his watch and clicked his tongue. "I'd better go.", you told him even though you still wanted to talk to him. And he felt the same way, it was hard for him to see you go, but he said, "I'd better get going too."

You smiled at him and gave him a nod, "Goodbye Kris.", you told him. He looked at you and smiled, "I'll see you soon then?", he asked. You gave him a smile and said, "See you soon." You turned your back against him when you heard him say, "Hey Rai Nee?". You looked at him with your brows both raised. Then he said shyly, "It was nice seeing you here. In China.". He touched his nape and you told him, "It was nice seeing you too." You gave him a smile and you turned your back against him. "Rai Nee,", he said again, but this time he was looking down at his feet. You gave him a hum as a reply. When these words escaped from his lips, "I've missed you." Then he smiled at you and walked away leaving you dumbfounded.

 

You were walking when your phone beeped. It was a message from Kris. "Where are you staying?"

You smiled and told him that you were staying at a hotel. You squinted and your eyes and began to wonder, "How the hell did he get my number?"

 

Luhan called Kris and said through the phone, "Hey, have you seen her?". Kris asked with confused voice, "Who are you talking about?". Luhan faked a cough and said, "Ahm, nothing. Okay, I'll hang up.". Kris knew exactly who he meant, "Yah! Luhan! Is Rai Nee here?!! Yah!". Luhan heard Kris curse him through the phone, " you Luhan!". Then he hang up on Kris.

Tao saw Luhan laughing so he asked, "Why are you laughing?". Luhan told Tao, "Kris knows that Rai Nee's there.", he said while laughing. Tao said, "Then that's good.". Luhan nodded his head and laughed, "I heard him curse me through the phone.". Tao glared at Luhan and said, "Oh no. You're not gonna do that to Kris. Don't you dare.". Luhan looked at Tao with his signature evil smile.

Just then they heard Rai Nee's phone ringing. Luhan looked at Tao and smiled. Tao ended up shaking his head. "Hello? Rai Nee?", Luhan heard Kris said through the phone. Then Luhan said, "Rai Nee left her phone here. Bye."

 

Luhan laughed as he reads Kris' message.

Give me Rai Nee's number.

Luhan! I swear, if you don't give me Rai Nee's number, I'll kill you with my bare hands.

Yo, sorry about earlier. Can you please give me Rai Nee's number.

Luhan please. I'm begging you. I'll die if I won't be able to see her.

Luhaaaaannnnn!!! I'm begging you! PLEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!

 

Then Kris stopped texting him and he walked towards the living room. "Guys, did Kris text you?". All of the guys looked at their phones and nodded their heads. Lay said, "He's asking for Rai Nee's number.". Luhan raised both his hands and shook them, "Don't give him Rai Nee's number!". Chen looked at Luhan and smiled, "Oh, I know what you're planning.". They gave each other a high five and laughed. Then the other guys shook their heads and said at the same time, "Oh dear. Poor Kris.". Suho shook his head and took a deep breath, "He's so gonna get trolled."

Then Luhan started laughing and rolling at the floor when he read Kris' message. Chen took Luhan's phone and read the message too and he ended up laughing too.

FCK YOU LUHAN! GIVE ME RAI NEE'S PHONE NUMBER RIGHT NOW YOU SON OF A BTCH!

The guys shook their heads. Tao said, "You guys know that he's so gonna kill you when he gets back right?". Chen said, "I don't care."

Luhan stood up and said, "I can imagine his face right now."

Just then Leighn entered the living room holding her phone. He smiled at the guys and said, "Hey guys, Kris knows that Rai Nee's in China. I gave him Rai Nee's number."

Luhan and Chen looked at Leighn. And they suddenly turned into lunatics.

 

 

You looked at your phone and smiled. You kept on reading messages from Kris. You were busy texting him last night. And tonight, you were texting him again.

You still owe me that 15-minute-date, you know? -Kris

Whatever. Who said anything about a date? -You

The stars look great. Go outside.  -Kris

 

You rolled your eyes and you walked outside your balcony and you stared at the sky. "Wow.", you said. "Isn't it pretty?", you heard a guy's voice. You looked at your right side and you saw a waving Kris at the other balcony right next to you. Your eyes widened. "Surprised?", he asked. You looked at him still shocked, but you managed to say, "How the hell--. Why are you here?". Then he said, "I moved here earlier this afternoon.". You laughed at him and said, "Oh my God. You're a stalker.". Kris looked at you and couldn't believe that you accused him of being a stalker, "Yah! I'm not a stalker! You stubbor---", then he stopped midentence when he saw you glaring at him. He faked a cough and looked at his feet. Then he looked back at you, "Let's have our date today."

 

 

NOT EDITED BY THE WAY.