Chapter 30

True Love

A VERY VERY SHORT FLUFFY CHAPTER FOR ALL OF YOU.

Napung'aw na ako sa salong tawo jan. Ay inda. Naglarga na pano pa-Virac. -____-

 

 

 

You put your lipstick on and straightened your dress. You were wearing a jeans and sleeveless top revealing your back. You looked at yourself in the mirror, "Okay Rai Nee. Relax. Okay. Okay.". Your phone beeped, it was Kris.

Hey, hurry up. -Kris

You rolled your eyes but felt yourself blush. You went outside and saw Kris waiting for you. "What took you so long? I've been here for ten minutes.", he said. You looked at him, "You were standing beside my door?", you asked. He nodded his head and said, "In case you forgot, I live next door.". You glared at him and mumbled, "Whatever."

"We're here.", Kris said. He opened the door for you. You stepped outside his car and you found yourself in an amusement park. He walked with you. You saw the carousel and you smiled. "I remember the time when I used to ride that with my Dad.", you said. He looked at you with his soft eyes and asked you, "Do you want to ride it?". You smiled at him and said, "We're too old---", just then he grabbed your hand and took you to the carousel. Both of you ride it and you had so much fun.

"What else do you want to ride?", he asked. You looked at him and said, "Hey, we only got 15-minutes alright?". You looked at your watch and smiled, "We already spent 7 minutes in the carousel." He looked at your watch and said, "Let's ride the ferris wheel.". And before you can even speak, he grabbed your hand and took you to the ferris wheel.

Your feet were trembling, you were really scared of heights. You noticed that Kris was still holding your hand. You felt yourself blush. Just then, it was time for you to ride the ferris wheel with Kris. You touched his jacket and tightned your grip on his hand. You were too scared so you didn't notice him smirk. You shut your eyes closed as you enter the ferris wheel. You felt yourself inside the ferris wheel already. Kris faked a cough and tried to let go of your hand but you tightned your grip on his hands, "Don't.", you said. His eyes softened, he wanted to scare you but he did otherwise.

He touched your hand and smiled. Then you heard him say, "Hey, it's alright. You can open your eyes now.". You slowly opened your eyes and swallowed. "See? It's not so bad right?", he asked. You were still trembling, "I--. I'm scared.", you stuttered. He looked at you and he touched your shoulder with his other hand, "Look, time to face your fears Rai Nee.", he whispered through your ear. He touched your hand and placed it on the glass window. Feeling his touch made you feel less scared, just then you found yourself enjoying the ride already. Then you heard Kris say, "Are you still scared?". You smiled at him and said, "I'm not so scared anymore." Kris smiled at you.

Kris looked at his watch and said, "Great. We spent 16 minutes already.". You looked at him and smiled. Both of you were still riding the ferris wheel. It has already been 10 minutes. You smiled at him and said, "Why don't we just have a regular date today?". Kris looked at you surprised, "Did I hear that right?". You scoffed and mumbled, "Let's just enjoy this night. Okay?", you suggested. You saw Kris smile a bit and then he his face with his scarf. You laughed at him and said, "Oh my God. Are you blushing?". Kris' eyes widened and he said, "I'm not!". You ended up laughing at him.

You stepped outside the ferris wheel. You waited for Kris. You smiled at him. He slowly walked towards you and you said, "What next?". Kris hummed and shrugged his shoulder, "What else do you want to do?", he asked. You ended up shrugging your shoulders too. Then Kris said, "Why don't we just take a walk?". You smiled at him and nodded your head. He offered you his hand. You looked at his hand and smiled at him. "Let's go.", you said as you touched his hand. Both of you walked holding each others hand.

You were walking when you smelled cotton candy, "Oh my God. Cotton Candy.", you said sounding like a happy kid. He smiled at you and said, "Wait here. I'll buy you some Cotton Candy you kid." You glared at him and you said, "Buy me the pink one.". He laughed at you and said, "Fine.". He let go of your hand and you felt sad. You never wanted him to let go of your hand. You were still thinking on how to tell Kris what you feel towards him. You took a deep breath and looked at Kris as he walks away from you.

Kris glanced at you and he saw you smiling at him. He was buying your Cotton Candy, "The pink one please.", he said. Just then he saw some random guys walk pass by him. He looked at the guys and he saw one of the guys checking you out. He heard the guy said, "Hey, look at that chick.". He rolled his eyes and cursed the guy on his mind. The cotton candy was taking so long that he wanted to punch the vendor's face.

You saw some guys approaching you. One of the guys said, "Hey miss, are you alone?". They seemed nice so you said, "I'm with---", you stopped midsentence when Kris walked towards you and put his arms around your shoulders. Kris said, "She's with me." The guys felt sad and said, "Damn. She's got a boyfriend." Kris smiled at them and said, "That's right. I'm his boyfriend. Back off." Kris was surprised that you didn't say anything. The guys left you both. His arms were still on your shoulders, you smiled at him and said, "Where's my cotton candy?". He scoffed and gave you the cotton candy, "Here."

Both of you were walking but this time, he was half a meter away from you. He heard a guy said, "Wow. That girl is pretty." Then he looked at the guy and he glared at him. Just then he saw a guy looking at your back. He wanted to punch him in the face. He slowly removed his jacket and placed it on your shoulders to cover your back. Your eyes widened when you saw him. He placed his arms on your shoulder and he whispered, "Next time you wear something like this that shows a lot of your skin I swear."

 

Kris removed his arms from your shoulders. You looked at him and he said, "Rai Nee." He swallowed and said, "You do know that I like you right?". You looked at him and your eyes softened. He looked down on his feet and he said, "Do you--.", then he stopped. "Never mind. Come on.", he said and walked away from you. You faked a cough and called out his name, "Kris.". He stopped.

You took a deep breath and said, "I like you.". He froze for a moment. When he finally had the strength to look at you, he turned around and asked, "What's that?". You rolled your eyes and said, "I'm not going to repeat it you know?". Kris smiled like a crazy man and he asked you, "Do you really like me?". You looked at him and smiled, "Whatever.". He grabbed your wrist and he forced you to face him, then he said, "I want you to tell me straight in the eyes." You laughed at his actions but you ended up doing it anyway.

You took a deep breath and you told him, "I like you Kris Wu." Kris shouted like a wild man, "She likes me!!!!!" then he started jumping, "Yeah!!! She likes me!!!!". You were so embarrassed at his actions that you wanted to pretend you didn't know that guy. But that guy, you like him. No matter how embarrassing he is, or how stupid he is, you still like him whatever he is.

 

You were now standing outside your room. You finally arrived at the hotel. Kris looked at you and said, "I had a good time. Thank you.". You smiled at him and nodded your head. "Take care.", you told him. He said, "Good night.". You said, "Good night Kris.". He nodded his head and he said, "Good night Rai Nee.". You smiled at him and he looked at you. He was still infront of your door. You said, "I believe your room is that way." You pointed the door beside your door. Kris looked at you and touched his nape. Then he asked shyly, "I'm now allowed to kiss you right?". You laughed at his question. Then you smiled as you look at him in the eyes. Kris carefully touched your soft silky skin and slowly brushed his lips against yours.