Chapter 11

True Love

You woke up remembereing what happened last night. You didn't get enough sleep thinking about what happened. You went to the kitchen to have your breakfast.

Leighn noticed you and can't help but asked. "Is something bothering you?", she finally asked.

You blushed. And you told her everything that happened.

"So... you and Kiseop huh?", she teased you. You can't help but smile.

 

After taking your shower, you keep checking your phone. Kiseop never texted you after the incident last night. You were starting to get confused.

You finally entered the building. You pressed the elevator button. Suddenly, the memories of last night flashed through your mind.

 

How am I gonna face him today? OhMyGod!!!

 

You peeked through the glass door and saw the back of Kiseop's head. You made a cup of coffee and decided to go inside his ofice and give him the coffee.

 

"Good Morning Kiseop.", you said while smiling.

"We're inside the office, call me Mr. Lee.", he said.

You gritted your teeth. "Your coffee's here Mr. Lee.", you said offering him the coffee.

"Okay. You can go now.", he simply said.

 

What the hell is wrong with him? He never texted me after the incident last night. And now, he's treating me like this? Ugh. This guy!

 

It was lunch break and Kiseop finally approached you. Before you could even say something, he started saying.

"There's going to be a big meeting at two in the afternoon and you'd better be there. You need to take notes for me.", he simply said and walked away.

You were starting to get annoyed with Kiseop's actions. You were too busy thinking about him that you didn't notice falling asleep. And being awake all night didn't help either.

You finally jolted awake. You looked at the clock and saw that it was already 4:30 in the afternoon. Your eyes widened.

"Oh no. The meeting.", you said outoud.

"You're finally awake.", a voice said. It was Kiseop.

"Mr Lee! I'm sorry. I fell asleep because I didn't get a chance to sleep last night.", you said. You mentally slapped yourself for saying that.

Stupid Rai Nee! Why would I tell him that?! Not getting enough sleep just because of a kiss. STUPID!

 

"I've recorded all the important matters today.", Kiseop said. You just stared at him.

 

"Hey Rai Nee.", he said.

"Hmm?", you asked still staring at him.

He stared at you. "You have to remember this alright?', he said. You nodded.

"Follow after me.", he said. "Tuesday-meeting about the product sales. Thursday-polishing of our project. Wednesday-we'll meet up with the Kim's. Friday-deadline of the project."

"Tuesday-meeting about the product sales. Wednesday-polishing of our project. Thur---", you were cut off.

"Pabo. Thursday-polishing of our project.", he said.

You rolled your eyes. You were getting annoyed. "Tuesday-meeting about the product sales. Thursday-polishing of our project. Friday-we'll meet up with the Kim's. Wedne--", you were cut off. Kiseop hold out is hand and sighed.

What the hell is wrong with this guy letting me remember our schedule?

Kiseop said, "Again, Tuesday-meeting about the product sales. Wednesday-we'll meet up with the Kim's. Thursday-polishing of our project. Friday-deadline of the project. Today-dinner at 8."

You said, "Tuesday-meeting about the product sales. Wednesday-we'll meet up with the Kim's. Thursday-polishing of our project. Friday-deadline of the project. Today-dinner at 8.", you beamed proudly and confident that you finally said it right.

He ruffled your hair and said, "Good. I'll pick you up." He smirked and walked away.

You were dumbfounded realizing what just happened. You were going on a date with him.

 

 

You were at your house.  You were busy picking up your dress. After trying 27 dresses, you finally found the perfect one.

 

Kiseop rang the doorbell. You breathed heavily and opened the door with a smile. He smiled and lead you to his car.

 

He brought you to a classic five-star restaurant. Your jaw dropped when you saw all the elegant tables and chairs.

The waiter lead you to your table. Before the waiter could pull your chair, Kiseop pulled the chair for you. You smiled at him.

"Your order please?", the waiter asked.

"The chef's special please.", Kiseop said.

"Okay then Sir. Ma'am?", the waiter asked you.

You smiled weakly at Kiseop. He nodded at you and told the waiter that you'll be taking the same order as his.

The waiter came back with your order. You were in awe.

The two of you talked. THe waiter finally served the desert. You took a spoonful of it and smiled at Kiseop.

"Delicious, isn't it?", he asked. You nodded cheerfully.

Before you could take a second spoon of your desert, you felt yourself swelling up. You can feel your throat swell. Your vision was blurry. Kiseop noticed your face and panicked.

"What's wrong?", he asked startled. He approached you and touched the back of your head.

"I---I can't breathe.", you said catching your breath. You closed your eyes.

"Help!", you heard Kiseop shout. And that was the last thing you can remember.

 

You woke up lying on a bed in a hospital room. You saw Kiseop beside you sleeping.

"Did he sleep here all night long? What happened?", you thought.

Kiseop finally woke up. "Oh, Rai Nee. Are you feeling okay?", he asked you.

You nodded and smiled at him. "What happened?", you asked.

"The doctor said that you ate something that caused you to be like this. You never told me you were allergic to shrimp.", he said.

"Oh. I see.", you stared blankly at the floor.

"I shouldn't have brought you to that restaurant. I'm sorry.", he said.

You shook your head. "It's not your fault."

His forehead touched your forehead. You smiled and he smiled.