Chapter 5

True Love

Okay. I can't think of anything today. I'm sorry about this chapter but I hope you'll like it. :))

 

 

I went home at 5 o'clock and I decided to take a nap before having dinner.

 

 

"Rai Nee? Are you awake?", I heard Leighn calling from my door. It was six o'clock in a Sunday evening.

"Hmmm?", I replied with my eyes closed. She opened my door. I saw her and she looks like in a good mood.

"Rai Nee, today is our anniversary.", she said while blushing.

"Anniversary?", I asked then sat down on my bed. Leighn nodded.

"It's our 1st anniversary. Lay and me.", she said. Her face red as a tomato.

"Oh. Really? Happy Anniversary!", I greeted her ang hugged her. We both jumped up and down.

 

Now that she mentioned it, I realized that we really haven't talked for a long time. I never even knew he had a boyfriend already. And it's been a year already. Time really is fast. We haven't seen each other for a long time. I'm so happy Leighn called me to help her in the company, I missed her a lot.

 

"Oh, Rai Nee. I'm inviting you.", she told me touching my shoulders. "We're going to celebrate our anniversary at Lay's house. All of his friends will be there. And since you're my only friend, can you please go?", she begged.

I hesitated. We still got work tomorrow. But since she's my bestfriend, I nodded.

"Yey!", she cheered. "Come on! Get ready.", she told me.

 

 

 

 

*At Lay's house

We knocked at Lay's door. Lay opened the door.

"LAY!!! Happy anniversary!", Leighn shouted and kissed Lay on the cheek before we can even enter his house. Lay blushed and so did Leighn.

"Come in.", Lay told us.

"Happy Anniversary Lay!", I greeted him and he smiled.

We entered his house. Whoa! Is this even a guy's house? It's so.....CLEAN.

Just then I heard a car stopped inront of his car. There were 5 guys who came out of the car. The first was a guy with a round face, he was short, he looks young. The second one was a guy with sharp cheekbones. Then the third one was well let's just say he was laughing when he came out from the car, he was very cheerful. The fouth guy has scary eyes, there were dark circles around his eyes. The fifth guy was tall, with sharp chin. Hey, that guy looks so familiar. 

 

 

Well, I can't see them properly because I only saw them through the windows. Suddenly, we heard noises. The guy who was laughing slammed the door open. I was so surprised. The guy was laughing like hell.

 

"Did you just see Tao's face?", the guy with blonde hair said while laughing.

"Oh, Luhan. Hello. I'm guessing you played a prank on Tao again.", Lay said.

"Yes. Yes he did.", the guy with dark eyes said. He was glaring at the guy with blonde hair.

"Hi there guys. Happy Anniversary!", all five of them greeted Lay and Leighn.

"Thank you.", Leighn and Lay said in chorus. Lay kissed Leighn on the forehead. The guy with blonde hair who can't stop laughing a while ago, rolled his eyes and stared at me.

"Oh, hello there! Are you Leighn's bestfriend?", he asked me. I nodded. I tried to look at the guy who seems familiar but I can't see him because he was behind the guy with scary eyes.

"Oh, ahm. Guys, I want you to meet my best friend, Rai Nee.", Leighn said and introduced me.

"Hi Rai Nee, I'm Xiumin.", the guy with round face said. He shook my hand. I smiled.

Then the guy next to him with sharp cheekbones approached me and bowed. "Hello Rai Nee. I'm Chen, nice meeting you.", he said.

The guy who can't stop laughing shook your hand and introduced himself, "Hi. I'm Luhan. Nice meeting you RaiNee.", he smiled.

Suddenly, the guy with scary eyes approached me. "Hi I'm Tao.", he said and shook my hands. He smiled. Well, he's not that scary.

Then a guy started walking towards me. I still haven't seen his face yet, I was looking down at my feet and he was just too tall.

He reached out his hand, "Hi Rai Nee, I'm Kris.", he said as he shook my hand. Did he just say Kris? I looked up to see his face. My eyes widened. WHAT THE HELL? ASDFGHJKL!!!! What the hell is he doing here?!!

 I noticed his eyes widened too.

"Aren't you?----",he said. I didn't know what to do. I let go of his hand, and went behind Leighn.

"Do you two know each other?", Leighn asked.

"We don't.", Kris said. "I just happen to bump to her at the bar last night." he continued. "And we..", he said.

"OH MY GOD! Hyung!", Tao shouted. "Yah! It's not what you think.", Kris said as he was clearing things out. He cleared his throat.

Just then, Lay shouted, "It's time for dinner!". Everyone took their seats and started eating.

While eating dinner, I found out that all of them were nice. Everyone was talking and laughing but Kris was quiet. We finished eating dinner. Everyone has their own business not minding what others do. Lay and Leighn were sitting on the couch flirting with each other. Xiumin was eating. Luhan and Chen were playing with Tao's hair. They look like little kids. LOL.

Just then, a tall guy walked towards me. It was Kris. I took a step back. "Can we talk?", he pleaded. I nodded. He lead me outside the balcony.

He cleared his throat. "About last night, I'm sorry.", he apologized. I stared at him. I was holding back my tears.

"Hey. Come on. It was just a kiss. It's not a big deal.", he said.

My tears were about to fall. I wasn't replying to anything that he was saying.

"Unless of course if that was your first kiss.", he said and leaned forward towards me.

I stared at him. I gulped. He smirked. "Don't tell me that was your first kiss?", he said and laughed.

 

(Gifs not mine.)

JERK. That was the first time I saw him laughing.

I looked at him seriously. His smile disappeared. "Oh. Shoot. That was your first kiss?!", he said so surprised.

I started blushing because of embarassment. Yes! That was my first kiss. I know it's silly that I'm already 20 and I still didn't have my first kiss.

"Go ahead. Laugh.", I told him looking down at my feet.

He faced his right. Now his shoulders were facing me. "Hit me. Hit me as your heart's content.", he told me.

"Huh?", I said with confuse look in my eyes.

"I said hit me. Punch me. Whatever. Look, I know that a girl's first kiss is very important for her. So go ahead, hit me or punch me.", he said.

I started punching his arms. I gave him a weak punch at first. Ater that I gave him a harder punch. And gave him another one. Tears began to fall from my eyes. I punched him eight times. I stopped. He touched my hand with his left hand.

"Feel better?", he asked me. I nodded. "That hurt a lot.", he said raising his eyebrows. He wiped my eyes with his thumb.

"Let's get inside.", he said. I nodded.

 

I ended up forgiving him.

Lay was still talking with Leighn. And the three retards were still playing-- I think-- they were throwing food with each other. And Xiumin was still eating.

I smiled when I saw Luhan laugh out loud. Tao was glaring at him. Tao's hair was full of food. Chen and Luhan high fived each other.

"They look like kids don't they?", Kris said and rubbed his temples.

"Yeah. They look like retards.", I answered him. Just then, I noticed we were talking casually.

Kris doesn't talk much. One question, one answer. He's sourt of mysterious. And there was something behind his eyes.

Now that I think about it, I don't think that Kris is a bad guy afterall. He just looks tough on the outside but I bet his soft in the inside. He doesn't smile often. Oh my God! What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I even having these thoughts?

"Kris-hyung!", Tao cried.

"Aisht. Here we go again.", Kris said and approached Tao. He removed all the food on Tao's head. He looks like a father, but a strict and caring one.

When Kris finished cleaning up Tao, he stared at Chen and Luhan with glaring eyes.

"Luhan, Chen.", he called them. "Hyung?", Chen and Luhan chorused and looked at each other with worried looks.

"What did I tell you about playing jokes on Tao?", he said crossing his arms.

"If we play jokes with Tao, you'll........", Chen said.

"I'll?", Kris said raising both his eyebrows.

"You'll not let us play videogames for 2 weeks.", Luhan said.

"That's right. No playing videogames starting tonight for three weeks.", he ordered.

"But Hyung!--", Luhan and Chen pleaded.

"End of conversation.", Kris said and started walking towards me.

 

"What was that all about?", I asked him.

"These kids, they never fail to make me angry.", Kris said still crossing his arms.

"But you love them.", I said and smiled at him.

Kris put down both his hands. "I never said I hate them.", he answered.

"I can tell.", I told him.

"Really?", he asked.

"Well, based on my observations, you do that because you care for them.", I said.

"Oh. So you were observing me? Huh, Rai Nee?", he told me and raised his eyebrows.

My face turned pink. He leaned forward towards my face.

"You were huh?", he told me and smirked. I looked away and took a step back.

"Hey Xiumin! I want some of those that you're eating!", I shouted to avoid Kris's question.

"Oh. Okay. Come on!", Xiumin shouted and offered me the cake.

"Yah! We weren't supposed to eat the cake yet!", I told Xiumin.

"Yah! Xiumin!", Kris shouted.

"Oh no.", Xiumin whispered and looked at Kris.

"What did I tell you about overfeeding yourself?", Kris asked Xiumin furrowing his eyebrows.

"You won't cook dinner for me.", Xiumin.

"That's right. No dinner for you tomorrow.", Kris said and walked away.

"Aisht! I should've waited for Lay's permission to eat the cake.", Xiumin said with regret.

"Is he always like this?", I asked Xiumin.

"Who? Kris?", Xiumin asked. I nodded. "Well, yeah. He's like our father. We live in one house. Me, Kris, Chen, Luhan and Tao.", Xiumin said.

My eyes widened. "How long have you known each other?",I asked.

"Ahm. Six years I guess?",he said. "Wow.", I said surprised.

 

Just then, Leighn walked towards me.

"It's time to go.", she told me with sadness in her eyes.

"Ommo. Is everything alright?", I asked her.

"Yes. Everything's fine. We should go, we still got work tomorrow.", she told me.

Oh right! I totally forgot about work.

"Goodbye everyone!", I waved goodbye. Leighn just waved and didn't say a word. She didn't even gave Lay a kiss.

"Bye!", everyone waved at us. Leighn and I smiled.

 

As we were at the bus, I noticed Leighn was very quiet.

"Something happened?", I asked her. She just shook her head.

Suddenly, my phone started to vibrate. My heart started racing. I can feel my face burning. I can tell I was blushing.

I received a text message from Kiseop.

Kiseop:  I hope you're sleeping already Miss Rai Nee. Don't be late for tomorrow.

Me: Yes Mr. Lee. I'll be early tomorrow.

Kiseop: I doubt it.

I can imagine his face while I read his message. He might've been laughing.

Me:  Oh yeah? What made you say so?

Kiseop: Well, it's only two in the morning.

Ommo! It's late.

We arrived at the apartment. Leighn was still sad. I didn't have to ask. I knew, she and Lay had a fight.

Me ad Leighn went inside our rooms.

"Goodgnight Leighn. Everything will be alright.", I told her.

"I know. Goodnight.", she replied.

 

Oh no! Kiseop!

I grabbed my phone and texted him.

Me: I'll come to work earlier than you. Good night Mr. Lee! :P

Kiseop: Yeah right. Good night Miss Lee. :)

Ommo! I feel like I'm his wife or something. Both of us calling each other with our last names. And we even had the same last names.

We're not really related. It just happened that a lot of people have the same surnames.

I felt my phone vibrate again.

Kiseop: Make me coffee for tomorrow.

 

I rolled my eyes and felt my face blush.