Chapter 6

True Love

I really tried my best. Forgive me if the story's a little bit annoying. It's my first time writing a fanfic. Hihi. 

 

I heard my phone making noises. The annoying alarm tone. Ugh. Time already? I'm still sleepy.

I woke up. I tried my best to stand up and get ready. I stood up with full effort as I remembered that I must come early at work. I got ready for work.

I got ready in flash! I was in complete hurry. I can't be late. Kiseop's gonna kill me.

 

Just then, I got to work on time. Kiseop was not yet at his office. Yes! I made it on time. I prepared him his coffee and I put a note on it:

"Hey. I'm not late. Told you. Work hard. FIGHTING!"

 I went back to my cubicle and waited for him to come.

 

 

Someone opened the glass door. I saw Kiseop--I mean, Mr. Lee. I greeted him, he smiled. I can feel myself melt. After work, he went towards me. TOWARDS ME.

"Rai Nee, wanna have lunch?", he asked me. My heart skipped a beat. It wasn't the first time he asked me to have lunch with him, but he never fails to make me smile whenever he talks to me. I nodded and smile.

"Come on." He lead me to his favorite spot, the rooftop. We bought lunch. He bought kimchi and I bought chicken.

 

We started eating both our lunches. He started offering me his lunch. "Want some?", he asked while tilting his head.

"Sure.", I managed to say. "Here.", he fed me. I blushed. We both smiled.

"It's really beautiful in here.", I said.

"It is, isn't it?", he said while gazing upon the clear blue sky. The weather was nice.

He looked at me. "Just like you."

Did he just call me beautiful? I can't! >__<

I looked at him and he looked away still smiling.

Just then, when I was about to drink my juice, he took some of my lunch, and so the juice spilled.

"Ahh!", I screamed.

"Oh. Sorry. Here. Let me help you.", he said while offering me his handkerchief. I blushed a little.

"Thank you.", I told him,he nodded.

"Why were you up so late last night?", he asked me. "It was Sunday right?".

"Oh. Well, it was Lay and Leighn's anniversary so we went to the bar to celebrate.", I told him and smiled.

He nodded. "We should go on a bar together too.", he said.

Woah. Is Kiseop asking me to go out with him? Is this really happening? Oh my gosh! I'm assuming things.

"With our friends of course. The more, the merrier.", he told me and smiled.

I chuckled. Ugh. So much for assuming things.

"You know, I'm starting to like Korea.", I said.

"Hmm? Why do you hate it?", he asked me raising both his eyebrows.

"No. I like it actually. I really like Korea.", I told him. And I like you Kiseop.

"It's your first time here right?", he asked. "Yup.", I told him.

"Met new friends already? Besides me?", he asked teasingly. "Of course! What do you think I am, a friendless loser?", I laughed and playfully hit his arm.

We were both laughing. He asked again, "Well? Who have you met so far?".

"I met Lay's friends. Tao,Luhan,Chen,Xiumin and.....", my heart stopped. I remembred Kris. What the. What's wrong with me? I can't say his name.

"And?", Kiseop asked me leaning forward to my face.

"K--Kr--Kris.", I managed to say stuttering. I felt my throat clenched. What was that all about?

"Oh. Are they nice?", he asked.

"Yeah. Really nice.", I said. "Nicer than me?", he asked raising both his eyebrows.

"No. Of course you're nicer.", I told him and smiled.

Just then, we realized that it was time for work again.

Ugh. Time. Why do you always have to be so fast when I'm with Kiseop? KillJoy.-__-

 

"Come on.", Kiseop said.

 

Kiseop stood up. He reached out his hand to help me get up. I grabbed it. Just then, as I was grabbing his hand, I slipped. It was the juice earlier. All I remember was BLANK. Just then, I realized that Kiseop was on top of me. We were so close. Like SO CLOSE. I can feel his breath.