Chapter 4

True Love

I apologize for the typos guys. Please endure it. Also some of the wrong grammars. Hihihi. Hope you enjoy this chapter. :)

 

 

 

I woke up and realized that it was Saturday. Meaning no work. And yes, it's my time to rest. Suddenly, Leighn who came out of nowhere appeared infront of my bed.

"Rai Nee! Finally it's Saturday! Yey!", she shouted with joy.

"I know. I know. Now, could you please go. I want to rest", I told her.

"Okay. Just don't forget what you promised me. Okay?",she told me pointing her finger at me.

RIght. I promised her that I'll go with her tonight. I totally forgot about it.

It was fine for me. But clubbing really isn'y my thing. I don't drink, I don't smoke. Yup, I'm a goody good girl.

"Oh yah. We'll go clubbing.", I told her with regret.

"Yey! You'll finally meet Lay.", she said as she was blushing.

 

*Evening*

"Come on!", Leighn told me as she was grabbing my wrist and dragged me in the car.

"Hi Leighn.", a guy said as he was holding Leighn's waist.

"Hi.", Leighn said. "Oh! Rai Nee, this is Lay. My boyfriend.", she said and chuckled. She was red as a tomato.

"Hi Lay.", I told Lay and smiled at him. "Hi Rain Nee", Lay said and shook my hand.

Awwh. They look so good together. I'm happy for you Leighn. I hope he's the one.

Well, Lay seems like a nice guy. I really hope that he won't do anything to hurt Leighn or else he'll suffer the consequences. But, he looks nice. And Leighn looks really happy. I've never seen her this happy since she and Min Ho broke up.

 

 

 

*At the club*

So we went inside the club. It was so cool. But, there are too many people around.

Ugh. Yuck. Skin to skin. I hate skinships.

Lay lead us to a less crowded place.

"Wanna Dance?", Lay asked Leighn as he was trying to reach out or her hand.

What is this? Romeo and Juliet? Haha. Cute couple.

"Uh-huh.", Leighn nodded her head and touched Lay's hands. And they went to the middle of the dance floor. And they danced like there's no tomorrow.

Then suddenly, I realized I was alone. Huhuhu. Forever Alone. Ugh. Self-pity .

So, I decided to walk around. As I was walking I saw a lot of couples making up. But there was something that caught my attention. I didn't mean to evesdrop, but I was very curious. I sat down and ordered a drink. There was a couple-I think- and they were fighting. So I decided to move my chair near them.

 

"Come on Jessica. I told you I don't like you.", a tall guy said.

"But, what about the things that we've been doing?", the girl said while crying.

"Look, we never even dated. So please, stop assuming things.", the guy explained.

"But- Kris!", the girl shouted.

"Jessica, please. I don't like you.", the tall guy said and he walked away.

Before he can even walk, the girl grabbed his hand. The guy let go.

"Jessica. There was no us. There never was.", the guy said and walked away.

The girl was still walking behind her. This guy is such an . How can he make a girl cry? How dare him!

Just then, I noticed the guy walking towards me. Yes, he was walking towards me. He grabbed my wrist. Touched my waist, touched my face. He tilted his head, and our lips met. YES. Our lips met. Lip to lip. Lip against lip.


My eyes widened. I can't move an inch. I was shocked. Finally, he stopped and stared at me. I was speechless. And I can tell that he knew I was surprised.

"Kris! HOW COULD YOU?!!!", the girl shouted and slapped the guy. She didn't take it well. Then the girl started running while crying.

 

The guy stared at me. I was still in complete shock. I didn't changed my position at all. I CAN"T MOVE.

"Sorry about that. I'm Kris by the way. And before you get mad, let me explain myself.", the guy said.

I was about to say something but nothing came out. I really wanted to slap his face. I wanted to kick his, you know. But, I can't move. My knees were so weak. So I ended up running. Yes, I ran away from him.

"What's wrong with her? I guess I scared her. Hmm, too bad, she's really pretty."

 

 

I texted Leighn that I went home. I told her that I was bored.

"Awwh. You didn't even had the chance to meet Lay's friends.", Leighn sent me a message.

 

*At the apartment*

What just happened? What the hell?!!!! How did that happen?!! All I can remember is a guy named Kris kissed me. 

I was trying my best to hold back my tears. But, I cried. My first kiss was really important for me. And so, I cried myself to sleep.

CURSE YOU KRIS. You ert!

 

 

*Finally, it's Sunday*

I went to the mall alone to reflect myself.I went to a coffee shop and bought Caramel Macchiatto.

"One Caramel Macchiatto please", I told the barista.

"Name please?",she asked me. "Lee.", I told her. She nodded her head. I was sitting near the window.

 

"Lee.", the barista shouted. I stood up and grabbed my drink. I noticed a tall guy holding my drink as well. I looked up and realized it was Ki Sub.

"Ommo! Mr. Lee. Good morning.", I bowed my head ninety degrees.

"Oh. Rai Nee, bowing is not necessary when we're not at the company", he told me and smiled.

There you go again melting my heart with your smile.

"Oh. Okay. Mr--", I said. "And don't call me Mr. Lee, call me Kiseop when we're not at the company.",, he whispered.

"Yes Kiseop.", I smiled. "I believe this drink was supposed to be yours Rai Nee.", he told me and scrathed the back of his neck.

"Oh. Ye--Yeah.", I stuttered. I went back to my table.

Just then the barista gave Kiseop's drink to him.

"Is this seat taken?", Kiseop asked me. I shook my head. "Good. Then I'll seat.", he said. He can smile so carelessy and it's one thing I like about him.

"You know, you don't talk much.", he told me. "I don't?", I asked.

"Yup. You don't.", he said. "Well how can I talk when you won't even let me.", I told him crossing my hands.

"Good point. Well then, talk.", he told me. I looked at him and we both bursted into laughter. We talked about a lot of things. We were smiling and laughing. There was no awkward silence between us. It's like the world was revolving between us. Then we noticed it was already our in the afternoon.

 

"Ommo! It's four o'clock already?", I panicked as I was looking at my watch.

"Wow. We've been talking for 6 hours.", he said and laughed.

"That long? It felt like it was only minutes.", I told him.

"Well I guess time flies when we're having fun.", he stared at me and smiled. We stared each other for like 4 seconds. He scoffed and look the other way.

I felt my heart squeezing with delight. I covered my cheeks to cover my red face.

"I shall go home now.", I said breaking the silence.

"You're right. It's getting late. And you still have work tomorrow. We don't want you to be late now do we?", he said smirking.

I playfully hit his shoulders and both of us started laughing. "Let me walk you to the bus stop.", he said.

As we were walking, we talked again. And I'm finally starting to get to know him.

The bus arrived.

"Goodbye Rai Nee.", he told me and waved his goodbye.

"Goodbye Kiseop", I said and waved at him.

 

Now I'm sure. I am inlove with Lee Ki Seob.