Chapter 20

True Love

Sorry guys. But this is not editted. And Oh my God!!! My EXO feels are so aliiiiiive! :"""> They're gonna have their comback on December 5. Well, it's not an official comeback, but still!!! O MY GOD!!!! EXO! :"">   <3   I can no longer contain my feels! I am dying.

 

 

 

Ah Ra's Mom and Kiseop's Mom decided to give the couple their very own apartment. Kiseop and Ah Ra's eyes widened. "Our apartment?", Ah Ra asked with wide eyes. Mrs Yoo nodded her head and smiled, "Your dad also approved." Mrs Lee clapped her hands and said, "Starting tomorrow you'll be living in one roof." Kiseop's jaw dropped ad said, "Tomorrow?" Mrs Yoo looked at Kiseop and said, "Why? Do you want to start living there today?" Mrs Lee looked at Kiseop and said, "I never knew you wanted to leave our house that bad. But okay, if that's what you want then I'll let our butler bring your things there.", Mrs Lee smiled at Kiseop. Kiseop frozed, he can't believe that his mother wanted him to leave their house. Mrs Yoo looked at Ah Ra and said, "I'll call someone to bring your stuff there too. Araseo?" Ah Ra's eyes widened, "No! Ahm, tomorrow would be nice. Not today." Kiseop looked at Ah Ra and said, "I'll have to go now Honey. I bought chocolates. Here." Ah Ra nodded her head. 'Honey'? Of course. She then remembered his conversation with Kiseop before the engagement party.

"Once our companies already collide, we'll have our divorce papers ready.", Kiseop said. Ah Ra nodded her head, "Araseo. I know. This is just for show.". It hurt her whenever she hears Kiseop saying these things. She wanted true love not a fake one. Kiseop continued talking, "And once we got our shares, we'll get divorce." It was hard for Ah Ra to nod her head. "But our parents?", she asked. Kiseop looked at Ah Ra and said, "We have to pretend that we're really a couple so that they won't doubt of anyhting. Ah Ra tried her best to smile, "I'm a good actress you know?" Kiseop smiled at her, "Then that's good. We will not have problems." And they shook each other's hands.

This is just for show Ah Ra. Ah Ra smiled at Kiseop and took the chocolate. She kissed Kiseop's cheek infront of their mothers. Kiseop's eyes widened as he felt Ah Ra's lips against his cheek. He felt electricity in his spine. Ah Ra then brought her lips to Kiseop's ears and whispered, "I told you I'm a good actress." Kiseop shiverred. "Goodbye Honey, take care.", Ah Ra said. He stood up and bowed at their mothers.
 

You woke up and stretched your arms. You were happy because you were having a date with Kiseop today. You got yourself ready.  You went to the bus stop and went to the mall. You saw Kiseop standing near the fountain. You called him, "Kiseop!" and waved your hands at him. He smiled at you and walked towards you. He hugged you. He put an arm around your shoulders. "So, what are we going to do today?", you asked excitedly. Kiseop shrugged his shoulders and looked far away, "Actually, I don't have any idea on what to do today." You punched his chest and let go from his arms, "Yah! How can you not plan on anything? I can't believe you.", you glared at him. Kiseop grumbled in pain as he was rubbing his chest and said, "Of course I've got plans. Pabo." You glared at him, "Yah! Who are you calling stupid?!!". Kiseop laughed at you, "Come here." He walked towards you and hugged you and inhaled your scent. You felt his hands on your waist. He touched his forehead with yours and closed his eyes. He leaned forward closer to you. You closed your eyes. You can feel his lips nearing to touch yours. Just then, you sneezed. Both of you opened your eyes and laughed at what happened. "Yah! What was that? You ruined our moment.", Kiseop said. He touched your hand and walked with you.

The two of you were eating ice cream. "I can't believe we're eating ice cream when it's freaking cold today.", Kiseop said. You laughed, "Me too. I regret buying it now." Kiseop looked at you and touched his ice cream to your nose. Your eyes widened. "Yah! What the hell?!", you ran after him as he ran away from you. Just then Kiseop's phone rang. He answered it, "Hello?" "What?!!!" "Where is she?". Then he hung up. He looked at you and said that Ah Ra was brought to the hospital. He ran as fast as he could and left you behind. You wondered why there was so much fear in his eyes when he had that phonecall. And now you knew. He was worried about Ah Ra. You wiped the ice cream from your nose. You stood there at the spot where he left you. You waited for him. 

 

Kiseop went to the hospital. Soohyun called him and said that Ah Ra fell down the stairs. Kiseop felt relieved when he saw that it was only a sprain. He walked towards Ah Ra, "Are you okay?", he asked. Ah Ra looked at him, "Why are you acting so nice? Our parents aren't here." Kiseop stopped. He looked at Ah Ra and felt something in his heart when he heard the word 'acting'. Soohyun stood beside Ah Ra's bed and said,"I'll take you home Ah Ra." Kiseop glared at Soohyun, "No. I'll bring her home. Our home." Ah Ra's eyes widened, "You mean our apartment?!!" Kiseop looked at Ah Ra, "My mother said that all our stuff are already there." Kiseop carried Ah Ra bridal style and brought her inside his car.

They arrived at their apartment and they were amazed at how big and beautiful it was. They went inside the room and found only one bed. Kiseop put Ah Ra down at the bed. "I'll sleep on the couch. Don't worry.", Kiseop told Ah Ra. "I'll be leaving first.", Kiseop said. "Don't wait or me. And don't forget to drink your medicine." Then he left.

Ah Ra looked at Kiseop as he left. "I never even had the chance to say Thank You." Ah Ra smiled as she realized that she's falling for Kiseop. Pathetic. How long will I force mysel not to love you Lee Ki Sub? Cause I can no longer hide my feelings anymore.

Rai Nee might have been waiting for me. Forgive me Rai Nee. Kiseop ran as fast he could. He stopped when he found you still standing at the same spot where he left you. He saw the ice cream melt in your hands. Your nose was red and so was your lips. He walked towards you. He grabbed his handkerchief, threw the ice cream from your hands. You looked at him as he wiped the ice cream from your hands. He then looked at you and embraced you in his arms. And you cried.

 

 

It was a Monday. You got yourself ready for work. You went inside Kiseop's office. It was exactly the same as how it was before, the only difference was, Kiseop was not there. You decided to bring his things at his company. You packed all his things and asked Mr Zhang that you'll bring Kiseop's things to him. Mr Zhang nodded his head.

 

Ah Ra just finished having her shower when Kiseop called her. She answered Kiseop's call, "What?" Kiseop spoke, "Can you bring the folder I left at the table?" Ah Ra rolled her eyes and asked, "Why should I be the one to bring it there? Can't you just call someone to--", Ah Ra stopped when Kiseop interrupted her, "My workers haven't seen you yet. And to stop them from doubting, you must go here." Ah Ra nodded her head, "Ah. I see." Kiseop said, "Bring it now. " then he hung up. She hurriedly went to the ofice bringing Kiseop's stupid folder.

You went to the EMPIRE Company. You went inside Kiseop's office. You saw a big picture of Kiseop and Ah Ra during their engagement party. You felt a pang in your heart. You heard the door open and saw Kiseop. Kiseop's eyes widened, "What are you doing here?" You got disappoointed hearing Kiseop's reaction. You knew that he wasn't happy to see you. "Why? Is there something wrong if I go inside your office?", you asked angry at how he reacted. "No. Look, I'm sorry. But you know that everyone in my company knows that I'm engaged right?", he said. Hearing the word 'engage' made your heart sank. You lost your temper at him, "I know Kiseop. I know! But you told me that you'll stop this wedding. But from what I see, you're not doing anything. Are you really gonna stop this wedding?", you asked as tears streamed down your face. Kiseop grabbed his hair from frustration. He never wanted to hurt you but right now you were too much. There was something in him that wanted not to stop the wedding. He asked you to leave. You looked at him confused. "Leave.", he said. You left. Kiseop looked down at his feet and went outside to clear his mind. Rai Nee.

You went outside his office crying and bumped into someone. It was Ah Ra. You looked at her. You wanted to slap her but you can't. You knew that it wasn't her fault.  Ah Ra looked at you with confused eyes. You bowed at her and continued walking. Ah Ra watched as you left the building. She didn't seem to recognize you so she continued walking. She went inside Kiseop's office and smiled at what she saw, their picture at the engagement party. Everyone who sees this might think that we're really a happy engaged couple. Ah Ra put Kiseop's folder on his table and saw a small picture frame. She got the picture frame with her hands and looked at it. It was a picture of you and Kiseop smiling. She tried her best to hold back her tears. So our picture is just for everyone to see. Ah Ra put picture frame back and left Kiseop's office with a heavy heart.

Kiseop was at the rooftop. He saw Ah Ra leaving the company. He grabbed his hair from frustration. He watched as Ah Ra left. Ah Ra.

 

You woke up early in the morning. You went downstairs and found Leighn eating ice cream while watching TV. "Leighn, why are you eating ice cream this early?", you asked her. She shrugged her shoulders and said, "Because I want to." You walked towards her and sat beside her, "But your stomach might hurt.", you told her. She looked at you, "Want some?",and offered you a spoon. You took the spoon and ate ice cream with her. While the two of you were busy watching your favorite show, someone knocked through your door. You stood up to open it. It was Lay. "Hey!", he cheered.  They went inside and waved at Leighn. "Wow. Ice cream for breakfast?", Lay asked Leighn. Leighn nodded her head. "I can't believe you. You're impossible.", Lay shook his head and said, "Don't complain when your stomach starts to hurt." Leighn playfully hit Lay's chest, "Whatever." He loooked at Leighn, "The last time you ate that you fainted. I told you not to eat ice cream when your stomach is empty."

You just finished taking a shower when you heard Lay shouting. "Rai Nee!" You hurriedly went downstairs and found Leighn lying on the floor. Your eyes widened. "Open my car for me please.", Lay panicked. You immediately opened the car for him. He carried Leighn and brought her inside his car. "I'll bring her to the hospital.", Lay said. "Okay. Please make sure she's alright.", you said. Lay hurriedly went to the hospital.

You were panicking. You were getting ready to go to the hospital when you recieved a text from Lay saying that Leighn is alright. You felt relieved. You went to the hospital. You saw Leighn lying on the bed. You smiled at her, "How are you?", you asked. She smiled at you and said, "I'm fine. My boyfriend took care of me." Lay stared at Leighn and squeezed her hand, "Next time, you listen to me." Leighn nodded her head. You were with them for the whole afternoon. Your phone beeped. It was Kiseop telling you to meet him and explain everything. You put your phone back at your pocket and asked Leighn, "Can I go? Kiseop's asking if...." Leighn smiled at you, "I'm okay. You can go. Besides, Lay is here." You stared at Lay. He gave you a confused look, "What?", he asked. You glared at him and said, "Make sure you take good care of her, araseo? Or else." Lay swallowed and nodded his head. Both you and Leighn laughed at hi behavior.

You went outside the hospital. It was late in the afternoon. A it was getting dark. You saw someone outside. "Kris?", you asked. He looked behind him and saw you. His eyes widened, "Hi.", he simply said. "What are you doing here?", you asked. He stared at his feet, "I was ahm. I was visiting someone.", he said. You nodded your head, "I see." Just then, it started raining. "Oh come on! Why does it always have to rain when I'm not bringing my umbrella?", you asked pissed off. Kris opened his umbrella and let you share it with him. He laughed at you, "It's a good thing I always bring my umbrella." You turned your head to him to glare at him but he was already staring at you. You glared  at him and said, "Whatever." He looked at you and smiled, "Do you really have to glare at me? Can't you just simply say 'Thank You'? I noticed that I've been doing this for you for a while now", he asked. Your eyes softened realizing that he was right. In fact, he was always there when you need someone. Like the time when Kiseop wasn't there, during Kiseop's engagement party. He was always there for you like he was always there when you needed an umbrella for you not to get wet. He was there for you. You looked at him and said, "Thank you." Kris was surprised and looked at you, "What?", he asked. You looked down at your feet and said, "Thank you." He was left dumbfounded. He cleared his throat and told you, "Are you going to the bus stop?", he asked. You nodded your head. You went to the bus stop with him. Your bus arrived and you waved at Kris.

You were sitting at the bus when your phone rang. It was Leighn. You answered it, "Hello?". "Rai Nee. The boys are coming tonight. Are you going home late?", she asked. "I'm not yet sure. Why?", you asked. "Nothing. I just want to know if you'll be there so I can make enough food.", she said. "Like I'm gonna make a difference.", you laughed. "But hey! Are you really gonna prepare the food for them? You just got discharged from the hospital.", you said worriedly. You heard Leighn laughing from the other line, "Rai Nee, I'm okay. I'm alright. In fact I'm even better. I can handle this. And Lay's gonna help me.", she said. You heard Lay complain. You laughed, "Araseo. Good luck!", you told her and hung up on her. You wanted to see him so badly. You wanted to apologize to him.

You went inside the mall. Kiseop hasn't texted yet so you're pretty sure that he's not yet there. You were waiting for him for 20 minutes already so you decided to go buy a coffee. You sat at your table and saw a text from Kiseop.

I'm sorry. I can't make it today. We're having dinner with Ah Ra's family. I'll make it up to you. I promise. -Kiseop

You didn't give him a reply. You didn't drink your coffee. You didn't eat your dinner. You were just there sitting at the coffee shop. You read his text again and had some random thoughts. He chose Ah Ra over you again. You were hurt. I'm not the only girl in his life anymore. You looked outside the window as you held back your tears. You knew this was going to happen. And sooner or later, he'll have to choose one. And right now, at this moment, he chose Ah Ra. Not once, not twice but thrice.

 

You went home at 10 in the evening. You walked inside and stepped on something. But that something started screaming, "Yah!", it was Baekhyun lying on the floor. You completely forgot about the boys coming over to your apartment. "Ooops! Sorry.",you whispered. You saw Kai hugging Sehun as he sleeps. Luhan was with Tao and Chen. Xiumin was still busy eating his food. Lay and Leighn were talking with each other. She was nagging at Lay for drinkning too much. Suho, Chanyeol and DO were playing videogames. It was a mess. Leighn saw you enter the apartment, "Oh Hi Rai Nee!", she waved at you. Lay smiled at you. Suho stopped playing and went to your direction. "Where'd you go?", he asked. Chanyeol walked towards you and said, "Hey Rai Nee!", he said cheerfully. You smiled at them. Leighn walked towards you and asked, "Did it go well?". You shook your head and said, "He was having dinner with his soon-to-be-in-laws." She looked at you with sympathetic eyes. The boys heard your conversation. Suho looked at you and asked, "Did you eat already?" You just smiled at him. Baekhyun stood up and got pissed off. Baek looked at you and told you, "Go eat dinner." You looked at Leighn. You were trying your best to hold back your tears. Leighn said, "There's still food at the kitchen. Come on." She was about to bring you to the kitchen, when the drunk Lay called Leighn, "Babe!!!" Leighn rolled her eyes, "Sorry Rai. I have to take care of him.", she said. You nodded your head.

You went to the kitchen and saw Kris washing the dishes. You laughed at him. "Why are you washing the dishes?", you asked as you were laughing hysterically. It was your first time seeing Kris washing the dishes and it was just so funny. He glared at you, Stop it. I lost at our game that's why.", he explained. You nodded your head, "I see." Kris looked at you, "How can you still laugh?", he asked seriously. You stopped laughing. It was silent. The only sound you hear is the sound of the faucet and the dishes. Kris spoke, "I heard what happened." You looked down at your feet. Kris offered you some food, "Here, eat this."

You finished eating your dinner and you went to the living room. It was already 11 in the evening and the boys were drunk. The only normal ones were Suho, Kris, Xiumin, Chanyeol and DO. Sehun, Kai and Baekhyun decided to go home so Chanyeol drove them back at home. DO and Suho brought Luhan,  Xiumin, and Chen back at home. The only ones left were Kris, Lay and Tao. They decided to spend the night at your apartment. Leighn was so tired so she slept right after the other boys left. Lay and Tao decided to sleep at the empty room. You were left with Kris. The apartment was a mess. And because Kris lost at their game, he was the one assigned to clean the apartment. "I'll start cleanining.", he told you. You nodded your head and said, "I'll help you."

The two of you were busy cleaning when you heard a car outside. You glanced at each other. "Did Suho forget something?", you asked Kris. He shrugged his shoulders. Just then your phone rang, it was Kiseop. You hesitated to answer it. Kris saw you and walked towards you, "It's Kiseop. He's outside isn't he?", he told you. You held your phone tightly. Kris spoke, "Answer it."

You closed your eyes and answered Kiseop's call. You heard him speak, "Rai Nee. I'm outside your apartment. Please talk to me." You spoke, "Shiro. I don't want to." You heard Kiseop sigh, "I'll be waiting for you. I won't go until you talk to me."  And you hung up on him.

Kris looked at you. "What did he say?", he asked. "He said that he'll wait for me. He wanted to talk to me.", you told him. Kris asked, "Do you want to?" You shook your head, "No. I don't want to talk to him." Kris looked outside then back at you, "I doubt that." He then walked towards the empty room where Lay and Tao were sleeping.

You looked at the time and saw that it was already 1 am. Kiseop was still calling you. He's  been calling you the whole time. You wondered what Kiseop is doing. It's freaking cold outside. The snow was falling from the sky. You took a shower inside your room. Then you dried your hair. You wanted to sleep but you couldn't. Kiseop was outside and you can't help but worry about him. It was already 2:30 am. Kiseop was not calling anymore. You grabbed your jacket.

Kris heard the door creak , "I knew it."