Chapter 1

True Love

Okay. So now I'm riding the plane. I always loved riding airplanes, I feel like flying. I was looking at the window thinking what Seoul would be like. I've only seen it on the television. And I find it really amazing. I wonder what my work would be like. I'm feeling nervous and excited. Mixed emotions. You know what I mean.

As I was humming Angel by Ailee, I heard the guy beside me hum as well. I have my earphones on, but hey, I'm not deaf. And he was beside me. I can hear him hum. I was surprised because he knows the song. As that thought was in my head, I found mysel smiling. I wanted to look at the guy beside me so badly but I'm shy. Yep, I'm a shy type girl. His humming is handsome. I feel like falling inlove with him. The way I see it, the guy beside me was wearing a black jacket and white shirt underneath it. I can't look at his face but I can see half of his body. Before the last verse of the song I found myself sleeping.

*After a long ride*

 

I woke up because the guy beside me stood up. My head hurt.  My head was spinning. Yes, I fell asleep on the guy's shoulders. I didn't even know how or why or when. I mentally slapped myself for being so clueless and careless. Great. Just embarassing. I slept at his shoulders. At his freaking broad shoulders. I wished I knew his name. I wished I saw his face. I found myself chuckling and blushing. Then I realized we arrived at Korea already. 

 

 

"Hello? I'll be there soon okay?" I said to my best friend Zhang Leighn who was frantically screaming and telling me I'm late. "You've said that a million times Rai Nee,I've been waiting for two whole hours. Where the hell are you?," Leighn said. Well it's not my fault, it was my first time in Seoul, so obviously, I got lost. Well, good thing I'm smart. I can speak Korean. Yey for me! I move around asking people directions. "Excuse me Miss, do you know where the Starbucks is?", I asked. "Just turn right, and when you see the Bubble Tea cafe turn right, and you'll easily ind it.", the old lady said. "Thank you".

As I was looking for the cafe where me and Leighn was suppose to meet, I bumped into a guy about 180 cm in height. "Sorry", I said. He just looked at me from head to toe and continued walking. I kept eyeing him until he was gone. I can tell he was handsome. I won't deny it. Haha. But damn, he was rude. I apologized haven't I? I looked down at my sore feet, I was getting tired, not to mention JETLAG. As I looked down, I saw a brown leather wallet beside my left foot. I realized it was the handsome guy's wallet that I bumped with earlier. Shoot. He dropped his wallet. What if he's looking everywhere for it? I must find him and return this to him at once. But I must meet Leighn first.

"Finally. There you are.", Leighn told me as she rolled her eyes before hugging me. I smiled. "Welcome to Korea.", she told me.

I am pretty excited actually. I love travelling. Weeeeeeee! I'll be living with Leighn while I'm here in Korea. She has an apartment. Not to mention, it was a big one. My jaw dropped when she toured me to her apartment. I WAS SHOCKED. I knew she was rich, but I never knew that her apartment would be so big. I mean seriously, how can it be so big? She's living alone. Leighn was my bestfriend ever since. We've known each other for almost 12 years. We know each other's secrets and stuff. Her family is my family also, and my family is also her family. She just moved to Korea last year to continnue their family business. Well, that's how rich people are. Business is business.

"This is your room Rai Nee.", Leighn said as she points me to my room. "Wow. This is perfect." I said still amazed. "I know!", she said as both of us were jumping with joy.

*phone rings*

"Shoot. It's my boss. Oh, I meant my Dad.", Leighn said as she holds her phone and answered it. "Yes Appa, she's here. Rai Nee's with me right now. Do we need to go there now?".

"Okay Rai Nee, ready to meet our boss?", she asked. "I---", she pulled me beore I can even speak.

*While on the car*

"So here's the deal. I am my President's secretary and you are the Vice President's secretary.", Leighn told me plus explaining me all the rules and blah blah blah and stuff. "Okay. I know all those basic rules. You don't need to orient me.", I said. "But I should. You're still a child.", she said with a pokerace on. I glazed at her eyes in a serious manner and both of us started laughing causing our eyes to produce tears.

"You're right. I am not suppose to teach you all those things.", she said as she wiped the tear away from her eyes.

"So what does the Vice President look like?", I asked full of curiousity.

"You'll see.", Leighn smirked as she looked outside the window. "We're here", she said.