SooSeo, You're the One

My Sister's Gift

Sooyoung POV

Let's set one thing straight: I'm a confident woman.

I've always been one. There's nothing that's crossed my path that I cannot take on.

Or at least that's what I thought...

It all changed several weeks ago when I met someone...

A girl.

She changed my whole entire life...

Kwon Seohyun.

Seohyun POV

I'm a person of routine. 

I follow a strict schedule and an orderly life.

I'm not a person of change.

I don't like wild and crazy.

I hate it when things don't go as planned.

It scares me to know that life is unpredictable.

I'm not a risk taker.

Yet...

Here I am now taking the biggest risk of my life...

All for you...

Choi Sooyoung.

No One's POV

Within one of the most famous restaurants for couples in Seoul sat two girls. One was quite tall and skinny. Her black hair had been styled in a way that the tips barely touched her shoulders, the side bangs sweeped across her wide forehead beautifully. It was no secret that this girl was beautiful. She nervously chewed at her value set, which consisted of food enough to feed at least two people. Her bangs kept getting in the way as they covered her eyes, since her gaze was down to her lap instead of the person in front of her. There was a light blush that tinted her cheeks.

Some of the waiters and waiteresses around them watched the tall girl with interest. Afterall the staff was quite familiar with Choi Sooyoung bringing in her dates and swooning them with only one course of their meal. Yet tonight, Sooyoung was already on the main dish and she had not yet uttered a single word to her dinner date. The staff wondered what had happened to the confident Choi Sooyoung.

Even her fans that usually swarmed her normal table with pleads for signatures, watched in curiousity as their idol became a complete stranger in their own eyes, all due to this one woman.

The other girl that sat directly in front of Sooyoung was beautiful as well, yet in a more subtle elegant way. Her hair was long and flowed down her back. She had dyed it a beautiful auburn color, which seemed to capture even the dim lights of the restaurants. Unlike Sooyoung, Seohyun's bright eyes were concentrated on the person in front of her. She diligently took small bites of her pasta.

Finally Seohyun had enough of the silence.

"Miss Choi will you please look at me?"

Startled, Sooyoung accidently knocked over the glass of water she had been reaching towards.

She muttered sorry underneath her breath as one of the waiter's cleaned up the spilt water. Seohyun smiled apologetically at the waiter, making both Sooyoung and the young man blush. As soon as the waiter had left them alone again, Sooyoung turned her attention back to her food and Seohyun, now annoyed, suddenly grabbed the older girl's chin, pulling it up to look into Sooyoung's round brown eyes.

Both girls sat their in shock.

Omo~ why did I just do that??? thought Seohyun.

She was usually the type of girl to respect those older than her and just kind to everyone in general. She had never lost her temper (besides her elder sister of course) to anyone before.

"Omo~ I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to do that," said Seohyun loosening her grip on Sooyoung's chin.

"I-I-It's okay... I kinda deserved that," laughed Sooyoung nervously. Seohyun smiled back slowly.

"S-S-So... are you enjoying the food?"

"Nae~ it's very delicious Sooyoung-ssi. Thank you for treating me tonight."

"I-I-It was n-n-nothing..."

Seohyun frowned at the nervous wreck in front of her.

"Sooyoung-ssi... may I ask why you asked me out to dinner even though you're this nervous?"

The knife and fork that the shikshin had been holding clattered onto the table as Sooyoung dropped them in shock with Seohyun's sudden question. She knew sooner or later, she had to pluck up her courage and finally tell Seohyun why she had invited her to dinner.

"I-I... I have somehting to tell you Seohyun-ah."

Seohyun laughed, "I figure that part our for myself. What did you have to tell me?"

The shikshin took in a deep breath and tried to calm her racing heart.

"Seohyun-ah... I know we've only met up a few times before. But... you intrigue me... I've never felt nervous or self-conscious in front of anyone before. I'm always self-confident and I don't back down from anything. Yet from the moment I met you, I was stumbling over my words... I never knew anyone could feel this way. So crazy about pleasing someone that you forget about your own happiness and actions... It's strange for me to feel this way Seohyun, but that doesn't mean I don't like it. Although it is... confusing... I've never felt so alive before...  Every time you smile, it makes me warm. Every time you touch my hand, my spine tingles. Every moment I spend with you, I feel my heart racing. I've never been more confused but at the same time I've never been so happy."

Seohyun was speechless.

"I know it's sudden and you're not into change or anything... but I really like you Seohyun-ah. I can't help but act rashly. Will you please me mine?"

Sooyoung looked at Seohyun hopefully. But the shikshin was shocked to see that tears were continously flowing down the young girl's cheeks.

"S-S-Seohyun??"

"Do you really mean that?" asked Seohyun quietly.

"Yes... Yes I do..."

Quiet once again filled the table.

"I thought I was the only one..." said Seohyun.

Sooyoung looked up from her hands to see the girl she had fallen for, smiling through her tears.

"Sooyoung-unnie... I'm a rational person. I don't do rash things. I always think before I do anything and everything. But... from the moment I accepted your number and texted you without thinking... I thought I had gone crazy. You continuosly made me do things I normally would never dream of doing. At first I was afraid... but then I realized that I had never been so happy before."

The younger of the two placed one hand on Sooyoung's cheek, "The thrill of doing something new and just following your heart is exciting... Unnie, I don't know much about love but I do know that I like spending my time with you. I wouldn't mind doing it more."

For the first time that night Sooyoung smiled brightly at her date. She grasped Seohyun's hand that rested on her cheek and pulled it towards her lips. She planted a soft and sweet kiss on the maknae's innocent hands. The latter turned bright red and started to fidget in her seat. Sooyoung chuckled, regaining some of her old self-confidence back.

"I love you Kwon Seohyun."

Seohyun looked up to see the loving gaze of Sooyoung's eyes, "I love you too unnie."

"I don't know where we're going to go from here Seo... but I know that you're the one I've been waiting for you."

The younger girl leaned towards Sooyoung swiftly gave her kiss on the cheek.

"And you're the for one for me, unnie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At another location, same time*

No One's POV

Minna happily ran the apartment as Yoona chased her around.

"MINNA!!! There is no point in you running young lady!!! I KNOW YOU ATE MY DESSERT!!!!"

"Keke~ Merong~! It was SOOOOOO yummy umma! I really wanted an extra slice of cake!"

The older deer's eyes grew angry, "YAH! LEE-IM MINNA! WAIT UNTIL I CATCH YOU! YOU WILL FACE THE WRATH OF AN ANGRY SHIKSHIN!"

The younger deer squealed delightedly and continued to dodge her umma's lunges at her. But the small girl tripped over her feet as she was turning the corner to hide in her own room.

Yoona not noticing the small girl had tripped, ended up landing on Minna's bed as the two stumbled into the small bedroom.

The doe-eyed woman groaned in pain as the doe-eyed girl landed on her stomach. But before the small girl could escape, Yoona had her trapped within her death grip and started to tickle her mercilessly.

"Hahahahahaha~ UMMMA!!! STOP~ PLEAAAAASE STOOOOP~!"

"Never!" grinned Yoona.

"Hahahaha~ Umma~ PLEAAASE!! MINNA IS SORRY!!!"

The tickling finally ceased and the two deer breathed heavily as they were tired from chasing each other. Minna snuggled in Yoona's embrace and Yoona smiled happily as she wrapped her arms protectively around her niece.

"Umma~" called out Minna.

"Yes Minna?"

Minna pouted, "Were you really angry that I ate your cake?"

Yoona decided to tease the girl and pretended to sob dramatically, "M-M-Minna-ah~ how could you do that to Umma??? That was my favorite kind of cake!!!"

The little girl watched with her eyes wide open and as big as tennis balls while Yoona wailed, even producing fake tears.

"Omo~ umma! Minna is sooooo sorry! I didn't know you wanted it that badly! Mianhe~"

Minna quickly pecked Yoona's cheeks and the deer smiled.

She quickly wiped away her fake tears, "Will you do anything to make it up to me Minna?"

The mini-Yoona nodded vigorously.

"Good, you let me have all the strawberry ice cream in the freezer!"

"WHAT?! We have strawberry ice cream??? YAH~ Umma you tricked ME~" wailed Minna.

Yoona chortled as she saw her niece pouting and huffing angrily.

"Hahaha~ Aigo~ I was only kidding Minna-ah," said Yoona as she ruffled Minna's hair.

The little deer continued to frown.

"Come on Minna, cheer up! Let's go to the kitchen and get some ice cream nae?"

"Jinja?" asked Minna carefully.

Yoona merely nodded at her niece.

"Yayyyyyy~! Let's go umma!"

With that the little deer tugged at Yoona's arm and dragged her to the kitchen, where the two shikshin once again started to argue over who would get more ice cream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello to ALL my readers and subscribers, both new and old! xD

I decided to write a SooSeo chapter because I felt like their relationship needed a bit of an explanation ;)

But I couldn't help myself and ended up adding a small YoonMi moment in there as well... ehehe :3

The next update will back to the plot of the main story (the drama won't begin until probably the update after the next one, be ready for plenty of Mr. Kim!) I don't know how soon I'll be able to get it up, but at the latest, Friday. Please be patient! I'll try my best to get it up as early as I can x)

Thank you all soooooo much for supporting! Please leave me a comment as I don't like silent readers! ^^

Love you all very much! <3