Choices

My Sister's Gift

Jessica POV

I was sleeping so well and peacefully as it had really been a long day and week.

It was Tiffany's voice that woke me up from my deep slumber.

"WHATTT??? CHOI SOOYOUNG WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GONE!!!!" screeched my girlfriend's voice as I sat up rapidly.

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I turned to face Yuri who was also stretching and yawning.

"What's going on?" I asked still drowsy.

The cafeteria was silent as Sooyoung looked nervously at me. Seohyun started to silently cry to herself and Yuri who was only half-awake started to comfort her younger sister awkwardly. Tiffany was clenching the table so tightly that her knuckles were turning white.

"Fany-ah..." I called while I gently pried her hands off the table before she could hurt herself. "What's happening Tiff?"

"It's Yoona... She's gone," whispered Tiffany.

Yuri's eyes grew wide and she flew from her seat, launching herself at Sooyoung.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LOOK AFTER HER!! WHERE IS SHE????!!!" she roared as Sooyoung was pushed against a vending machine. Sooyoung grunted in pain as the force of the impact sent her to the ground.

"UNNIE!" screeched Seohyun who scurried over to stop her older sister from hurting her girlfriend.

"Please Yuri-unnie don't hurt her. Hear her out first."

"I DON'T CARE!! I WANT TO KNOW WHERE YOONA IS!!! WHERE THE HELL IS SHE CHO??!!!"

"I-I-I d-d-don't know Yuri..." mumbled Sooyoung and Yuri shoved her against the vending machine harder, cutting the power off of the machine.

Seohyun cried harder and Tiffany rushed over to break the fight.

"Yuri let Sooyoung go. We need to hear what she has to say..."

"NO. I WANT TO KNOW WHERE MY YOONG IS!!! TELL ME WHERE SHE WENT!!!"

"YAH!" I yell not being able to take it any longer.

I stormed over to Sooyoung and Yuri, pulling them apart.

I then guided Tiffany and Seohyun back to the table and seated everyone back down.

"Let me get this straight... Yoona is gone?"

Sooyoung nodded.

I rubbed my temple trying to clear the pain I felt from the overwhelming panic that started to flood me.

"Do we know where she could've gone?"

Sooyoung handed me her phone, which showed a recent text from Yoona, not even 5 minutes before.

To:Soo

I know you're probably panicking because I'm not there. Don't. I'm going to bring Minna home.
So please just stay calm. I'll be right back.
Yoong~

Yuri was motionless as I finished reading the text.

"Why did she leave?" she whispered. "Couldn't she have trusted us as well?"

"Doesn't she know the I... we love her and we're worried for her?" continued Yuri.

Tiffany, Sooyoung, and I were silent since the three of us knew Yoona very well. This was something she would do...

Yoona was independent. After the incident with Hyoyeon she had changed into an open person who didn't like to rely on anyone. Whatever she did she tried to do it by herself, especially when it was something that pained her. She would automatically put on an emotional barrier to not let anyone in or let anything out.

Yuri began to cry.

 

 

Just then my phone rang crumbling the thick atmosphere that filled the cafeteria.

It was a call from Kim...

"What do you want?" I answered coldly.

"Not very pleasant at night are we Miss Jung..."

"Get to the point Kim. I don't have time for this."

"You asked what I wanted. What I want is Miss Im."

"Well she's gone, you can't have her."

"So you've noticed she's gone... Well done..." he chuckled.

"You... You have her don't you Kim? WHERE THE HELL IS SHE??"

"I said I'd get her back Miss Jung and at the moment everything is working according the my plan. I warned Miss Im that she would regret what she has been doing... So this is my warning to you. Stay away from Miss Im. She doesn't need you and frankly I don't either as we will build a fortune together and make K-Entertainment the most successful in the world."

"Why do you want her so much?? Why can't you just leave her alone???"

"Because Miss Jung... Miss Im is one of a kind. She was able to bewitch the whole nation with one novel and one movie. Imagine what profits she can bring me if she was under my control 24/7. I'll be a billionaire Miss Jung."

"You are sick man Kim."

"Correction Miss Jung... I am a man with an ambition who will use dirty cheating ways to reach it."

"I swear I am going to f@!*ing kill you when I get my hands on you."

"Remember Miss Jung you have been warned. You know what I can do... Good bye Miss Jung."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona POV

I arrived at the studio. It was dark as no one was working this late at night.

But the moment I stepped foot into the studio all the lights came to life, blinding me.

As soon as my eyes adjusted, I saw Minna upon a stool.

Her small body was tied up with thick ropes and she had cloth gag in . But she didn't seem to have nay apparent wounds. For a moment I was worried that she was injured quite badly but her breathing seemed normal. She appeared to be sleeping.

No other thoughts crossed my mind as I ran towards where she was.

Before I could reach her though Mr. Kim came from the shadows and stood in front of Minna, blocking my view.

"Mr. Kim," I growled in anoyment as Minna was so close to me and yet I couldn't reach her.

"Hello Miss Im. I'm glad you came."

"Give me Minna back."

Mr. Kim clicked his tongue and waved one of his fingers in my face, "Tsk. Tsk. Miss Im you didn't really think that I was just going to give Minna back to you did you? No Yoona... I want more than that."

"What do you want from me?"

"All I'm asking for is you Miss Im. I want you to become my tool into achieving success. I want K-Entertainment to be the top industry in the business. You see Yoona... you have a certain charm that many find addicting. Just one movie and novel and you're famous. Everyone knows who you are within the nation. Can you imagine what we can do together? We can have the whole world underneath our control."

"I write my books for other people's enjoyment sir. I don't do it out of greed and I prefer to stay off screen if I can help it. I won't be a part of you plan."

Mr. Kim chuckled, sending chills down my spine. He held out a syringe.

"Do you see this Miss Im. This is a special kind of drug. Injecting this into a person will put them completely underneath my control. Their minds will no longer be theirs. I will have the power to control them through this device."

He held out a small computer chip.

"An identical chip has already been implanted within my own brain. Whatever I command mentally this person with the injection will do."

"What has this have to do with me?"

Mr. Kim chuckled again, "You know Miss Im. You're niece looks so much like you... But she has more spirit and energy than you. Do you have any idea how easy it was to take her away? She's intelligent. Once she saw me she recognized me and followed me to my car. No questions asked... The sleeping pills were so much easier. She swallowed them gladly. It was so simple... Such innocence will be fun to break..."

"What are you going to do with her?!?!"

"Now that I have your attention Miss Im, I will explain my next steps. You see Miss Im, you have a choice to make now. It's either you who will be injected or... I will simple just inject your niece. She can become the next start to bring me fortune...

Which will it be Yoona?"

I gulped.

"What will happen to Minna if I go through with this?"

He shrugged.

"I'll have no use for her if you agree to this. I will just merely send her away to Miss Jung and Miss Hwang will deal with that. I'll even be kind and make sure that everyone from your personal life will no longer be able to contact you once you have been injected. It's a win win situation Miss Im. No connections to your past and we face a wonderful future together Miss Im."

"You'll let Minna go for sure?"

"I give you my word Miss Im. What is you choice."

I chewed on my tongue considering the options and searching for any trick loopholes that might bring harm to Minna.

I found none.

"Fine. Do it quick."

I'm sorry Jessica-unnie, Tiffany-unnie, and Soo...

But this is the only way I can protect Minna. She's the final thing Hyoyeon-unnie left me with.

I can't just throw her away.

Yuri-ah... please move on without me.

I closed my eyes as the last thing I saw was the peaceful face of my niece fast asleep and the needle which shone in the bright light of the studio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany POV

We had been able to track down our PIs and even the cops. They were now roaming the hospital and the streets of Korea searching for Minna and now Yoona.

Jessica was in HellSica mode as she watched and re-watched all of the hospital surveillance cameras, trying to track down where Yoona had gone.

I sat by the phone with Sooyoung and Seohyun, waiting for any news.

Yuri had disappeared a little while ago.

Rinnnggggggggg~

"Hello?" I answered.

"Miss Hwang, we've located where Miss Im was going to."

"Good job, where is she going?"

"Studio 4 ma'am."

"Thank you so much! Really nice job, send men there immediately."

"Yes ma'am. Will do ma'am. But ma'am there's something else."

"What's that?"

"When we managed to locate it we found that one of your companions was already there."

"Who did you see?"

"Miss Kwon Yuri..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's an update for you all! I'm sorry it took so long... But I was really busy. And I'm sorry the story seems to be rushing slightly but I'm not very good at the whole action thing hehe~

Anyway hopefully you enjoy the new update! ^^

It's spring break where I'm from right now so I'll have plenty of time to update this week. This is story is nearing its end so please be prepared. :)

Thanks so much for supporting me! And please leave me a comment down below and tell me what you all think!