A Night Full of Surprises

My Sister's Gift

Sooyoung POV

In all honesty I was a bit shocked that Yoona was going on a date.

She rarely got out of the studio or the company walls.

Yoona socializing with people outside her apartment was unheard of...

So it was no surprise that I eagerly accepted her offer to babysit Minna. I already loved the kid, she was freaking adorable and I was sure we'd have fun together.

Yoona had left my place half an hour ago and I was left with her three-year-old niece.

"Soo-unnie~" whined Minna. "I'm hungry~"

I laughed, "Hahaha, little shikshin... you're already hungry even though we had cookies a few minutes ago?"

Minna pouted while she hugged her Rilakkuma tightly, "I'm still growing so I need to eat a lot!"

Again I chuckled at her cuteness and ruffled her hair, "Come on sweetie, I have an idea. Let's go out to eat!"

She eagerly got off the couch and ran to put her shoes on.

"Hurry up unnie! I want to eat a lot~"

Grabbing my car keys, I followed the excited kid outside.

She really was just like her aunt.

*At the restaurant*

I had ordered the Dinner Special A, which consisted of a salad, soup, a well-done steak with roasted potatoes, and plenty of breadsticks to go along. Minna had gotten chicken fingers and mashed potatoes.
We were both eating happily. Minna had a her small cheeks full of food as she eagerly chewed at her potatoes.

"Soo-unnie, this is yummy!"

I chuckled at the small girl with a big appetite.

At least the kid would grow up to be big and strong AND I'd finally have an eating buddy besides Yoona ^^

"Soo is that you?" asked a voice which disrupted me from my thoughts.

It was Tiffany and Jessica.

"Oh hey you two!"

"Sooyoungie~" squealed Tiffany, "long time no see! And Minna-ah, sweetie! What are you two doing here? Where's Yoona?"

"Whoa babe~," said Jessica, trying to calm down her hyped up girlfriend.

"Let's sit down and talk properly shall we?"

The waiter hurried over and had Tiffany and Jessica accompany the two of us. Minna seemed happy to see her two unnies again. Tiffany kept her hair and cooing at how cute she was, as if Minna was a doll...

But hey honestly who could stop her? Minna was adorable, even Jessica couldn't wipe of the goofy grin on her face as she carefully cut up the rest of Minna's chicken fingers.

"So Soo," said Jessica as she handed Tiffany back the chicken fingers and the latter proceeded to feed Minna.

"Where is Yoona?"

"She's on a date."

Jessica choked on the water she had been drinking and Tiffany almost dropped Minna's fork.

"WHAT?!" yelled the Ice Princess in a high-pitched dolphin tone.

"Geezus Jessie, tone it down..." I said while rubbing my ears.

"Yoona went on a date tonight, so what?"

"So what? SO WHAT?!" yelled Jessica again. "I'm her manager and close unnie, she should tell me important things about her social life! She didn't even tell me she met someone..."

Jessica pouted and Tiffany smiled at her, "Sweetie, I think we should be happy Yoona is finally trying to have a life outside show biz."

"Besides," said Tiffany as she fed Minna, "even if she did tell you, all you'd do is be nosy and stalk her and her date."

Jessica huffed out of frustration and I errupted into giggles.

"Who did she go out with though Soo?" asked Tiffany.

"Actually," I said well scratching my head, "I'm not sure myself... she said it was someone she met recently..."

"Umma went out with Yuri-seonsaengnim!" piped Minna as she innocently chewed the chicken finger Tiffany had fed her.

Our table became dead silent while  the waiter came with Jessica's and Tiffany's food.

"You mean," said Jessica breaking the silence, "you mean Yoona has a date with your teacher tonight?"

"Mhmm, Yuri-seonsaengnim is really pretty and she's a huge fan of umma!"

Jessica flew out of her chair and hurriedly reached for her cellphone, "OMO what if this is a trap by her fans? What if she gets kiddnapped by them? OMG... what am I going to tell the boss? Im YOONA, what the HELL did you do???!!!!"

"Jessie," said Tiffany sternly as she pulled her panicked girlfriend back down to her seat. "Calm down will you, you're making Minna nervous."

I looked over at Minna and saw that she had stopped eating. I gave her a reassuring smile and gestured her to continue eating. I smiled when she grabbed her fork again and started to shovel potatoes into .

"But Fany~," whined Jessica close to tears in her desperation, "what if something happens to Yoona???"

"Yah!" I yell smacking some sense into the Ice Princess.

"Yoona's an adult now she can take care of herself."

"Sooyoung's right Sica," said Tiffany. "Let's just be happy Yoona's on a date with someone."

"Sica-unnie~" said Minna with extra aegyo. "Minna really likes Yuri-seonsaengnim and Minna really loves umma so Minna thinks that they'll be nice to each other."

Jessica relaxed to Minna's aegyo and sat back down.

"I guess you guys are right," said Jessica.

"Let's eat then!" I yelled

*After dinner*

Jessica POV

After we paid for the meal, Minna had spotted a park right across from the restaurant and insisted on going there. Although it was getting late, we couldn't win against her aegyo. So here we were, three grown adult women, at the park, late in the evening, getting pulled by the hands of a hyperactive three-year-old girl.

"Look at the sky Fany-unnie!" yelled Minna excitedly.

"The stars and the moon are starting to come out!"

Minna giggled happily and ran the path of the park.

"YAH! Lee-Im Minna!" yelled Sooyoung as she chased after the girl.

"SLOW DOWN! You're going to get hurt!"

I let the two energetic shikshins run around the park. Tiffany intertwined our fingers together as we enjoyed a peaceful moment together, something we hadn't had with each other in a long time.

We swung our arms together as we headed towards Soo and Minna. I hesitated at first, but finally plucked up the courage to plant a small kiss on Tiffany's soft lips. She blushed delicately but smiled widely.

"Jessie~" she whined.

I chuckled at her, "I miss this Fany, being together with you. I love you Tiffany Hwang."

Tiffany blushed again at my blunt statement, "I love you too Sica."

We continued to walk and I noticed that Sooyoung had the now sleeping Minna in her arms. Yet she was staring at something off in the distance.

"What's up Soo?" asked Fany.

"Shhh~" she whispered and pointed at two figures up on the distant hill.

I scrunched my eyes together and realized it was Yoona with an absolutely gorgeous lady.

"Oh. My. God." said Fany who was also staring at the couple with open eyes.

The tan one had her arms wrapped securely around the milky-skinned Yoona. From their closeness, it looked as if she was comforting the doe-eyed girl.

My assumptions were correct as I observed Yoona further. She had tears flowing down her face as I saw the other girl gently brush them away with her thumb.

It was my first time watching Yoona being so intimate with someone besides us or her family. It was a strange bitter-sweet feeling... I was happy she had finally found someone she could be with but... at the same time it made me sad that Yoona no longer had to rely on just Fany Soo and I...

Im Yoona, you've really come very far.

I'm proud of you my sweet deer...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohoo! A small Jeti moment and even a little bit of a Yoonyul moment there ^^ and I know I'm kind of leaving out Sooseo and Sunyeon, but don't worry I WILL get around to writing more about them. In the meantime enjoy this short update as I will be a little bit too busy to update as often as I do, this week... Sorry bout that *pouts*

Anyway as usual thank you for reading and subscribing and please leave a comment! I'd really love to have all your opinions on how the story is coming along! Thank you guys! ^^