You Want Me to What?

My Sister's Gift

Yuri POV

It had already been over a week since the incident and Yoona was still fast asleep. The doctors had difficulty flushing out the chemical completely. They had also attributed stress as one of the reasons why she wouldn't wake up. But after a couple days they finally found an antidote at Kim's house that made the chemical disappear.

Yet Yoona was still unconscious. She was off the oxygen mask though.

I still remained unmoving at her side though...

I wanted to be the first person to see her awake. It was not to just make sure she was safe but in order to yell at her.

This girl really needed a good scolding. Seriously. This woman was perfect on the outside but she really needed to get her trust issues straight. I mean really? There was no way she had to deal with Kim on her own. I could've helped her!

BUT NOW she was lying in bed not just because of that bastard but also because this silly deer didn't ask for our help.

I couldn't wait to give her a mouthful when she woke up...

"Is she still asleep?" asked a voice from the doorway.

Jessica walked in with a large bouquet of fresh white lilies that covered the whole entire room. She walked over to Yoona's side and gave her soft kiss on the forehead. I pouted at their interraction.

"Yoona-ah~ when will you wake up sleepy head?" she asked softly.

"Yah! Stop kissing my girlfriend!"

Jessica stuck her tongue out at me, "She's still my close dongsaeng you know. And don't get all cocky with me Kwon Yuri, just because I aprove of your relationship now! I'm still keeping a close eye on you!!!"

I rolled my eyes and moved forward to fix Yoona's bed, while Jessica searched for a fresh vase.

"Are these from her fans again?" I ask.

Jessica nodded, "Yeah... her apartment is flooded with them too. Not to mention all the Rilakkumas, snacks, and a bunch of other stuff."

"Gosh it must be hard to be a celebrity..." I muttered.

Jessica shrugged and continued to arrange the flowers.

"If you stick around you'll see there's more crazy stuff then this Kwon!"

"YAH! What do you mean IF I stick around!"

"Merong~!"

I threw a pillow at her and it whacked into her head, making her fall on her . I chortled as Jessica growled and flung the vase of water at me.

My clothes were drenched as the ice-princess howled in laughter. Before I could initiate my plan for revenge though, Tiffany walked into the room with a body-sized Rilakkuma plushie.

"I found this outsi-.... Yah! What happened to you two?!?!"

Jessica couldn't control her laughter and she soon started to cry.

"You're LOVELY girlfriend splashed me with a vase full of water..." I growled.

Tiffany glared at Jessica who nervously stopped laughing and gulped.

"Jessie... that's not nice..."

"I-I-It was a joke Fany-ah~," whined Jessica while batting her eyelashes.

Tiffany scoffed, "I'll find you some dry clothes to wear Yuri. Hold on a sec kay?"

The eye-smiling girl strolled out of the room on her heels with the ice-princess right behind her, apologizing over and over. I chuckled at the JeTi couple.

"Achoo! Man I should I get out of these clothes..." I said out loud.

The wet shirt clung to my wet skin and I shivered as the cold air hit my wet skin. As I was in the middle of tugging my tank top off, I heard a groaning behind me.

I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned around.

It was Yoona and she slowly opened her eyes and started to sit up.

"Y-Y-Yuri?" moaned Yoona.

I knew that I should have been angry at her...

I knew that I shoud have yelled at her...

But in that moment all I could think about was how happy I was to see my girlfried.

Finally awake.

"YOONG~!" I exclaimed as I tackled Yoona onto the hospital bed.

She groaned from my weight. "Oww~ Yuri... that hur-

I cut her off with a kiss, savoring the sweet taste that I had missed so much. Yoona had her eyes open in shock but soon closed them as we both lost ourselves in the kiss. She clung onto my neck as I leaned in closer, deepening the hot kiss.

She panted as she pulled away to breathe.

"U-U-Unnie... why are you wet?"

"Jessica," I whispered before harshly capturing her lips again. This time I snuck my tongue into and we danced them together in the familiar melody. She moaned as I roughly explored the warm cavern, my desire for her taking over. We heard the door creak open but we didn't stop.

"Yuri so Tiffany wanted me to-... YAH!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING TO MY YOONA?"

Yoona pushed me away and I landed beside her on the hospital bed. She was bright red as Jessica had caught us in on the act. The ice-princess was in shock as she didn't know whether to yell at me or embrace Yoona.

"Sicababy why are you- OH MY GOSH! YOONGIE~! YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE!" screeched Tiffany as she dropped the clothes that she had been carrying.

Tiffany ran over to Yoona and gave her huge hug. Jessica joined her girlfriend pushing me away as I landed on the ground painfully. I glared at the JeTi couple and hurriedly changed into the dry clothes.

"Omo~ Yoong you had us so worried sweetie!" squealed Tiffany as she continuosly planted kisses on Yoona's face.

"Yoona, Yoona Yoona... You pabo! You made us so worried!!" cried Jessica as she started to cry.

Yoona let her unnies be as she chuckled weakly.

"I'm sorry I made you worry unnies..."

"I'm going to get the doctor Yoongie. Stay put okay? Come on Sica!" yelled Tiffany as she dragged Jessica away.

Tiffany gave Yoona a wink and Yoona smiled adorably.

The two of us were left alone in the room now. I shifted uncomfortably as Yoona stared at me.

We were both still very red at my sudden craving for her.

"Yuri... I have something I want to say..." whispered Yoona, finally breaking the awkward silence.

I looked up at her and saw that her doe-eyes were wide and serious.

"What is it Yoona?"

Tears were slowly starting to pour down her face as I watched in horror.

"L-L-Let's break up..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hello my lovely readers!!! Hopefully you enjoyed this update?? Hehe~

Let me know what you think all right my lovely readers?

Thanks for always supporting this story! It really means a lot to me.

Oh and if you guys have some time, can you please check out my first one-shot?

It's about YoonYul of course, by different style of writing... I could really use feedback. ^^