By Your Side

My Sister's Gift

Yoona POV

Taecyeon and Wooyoung drove me to my next schedule, which happened to be a photo shoot.

I was in a daze throughout the whole shoot. I didn't know it was possible to make so many NGs in one day...

Luckily the director was understanding and kind. Nevertheless we finished quite late so Jessica-unnie had to decline the CF shooting we had been invited to do the next day. She wasn't happy.

"Yoona-ah! What's wrong?!?! You made 15 NGs today... that is SO unlinke you!"

The ice princess glared at me as I continued to stare out the car window.

"Yah~! Im Yoona I'm talking to you!!!"

From the corner of my eyes, I saw that Fany-unnie had gently laid a hand on Jessica-unnie's arm.

"Sweetie, calm down for a second. Yoona probably has her own reasons..."

"I don't care if she's suffering from the flu! Yoona you WILL explain your actions for today. Now!"

I sighed and looked at Sica-unnie, "Why do you think she did that?"

"Who the heck are you talking about Yoona?!"

"Sora... She... she just gave up. After all those years and... she just gave up..."

The tears began to flow down my face, "If she really felt that way then WHY couldn't she have left Hyoyeon-unnie and Hyukjae-oppa alone?!?!? Why did she have to always burden Hyo-unnie?!?!? WHY DID SHE BOTHER ME?!?!?!"

"Hyoyeon-unnie suffered so much from Sora did you know that?!?! There were nights when she couldn't sleep because of her.... SO WHY DOES SORA DECIDE TO THIS NOW?!?! AFTER THEY DIED?!?!"

Sobs had overtaken my whole body now. Both Tiffany-unnie and Jessica-unnie sat in shock and in silence.

"Y-y-yoona-ah..." said Jessica-unnie quietly, "I don't know what to say... I'm sorry."

Fany-unnie rubbed my back gently as I continued to cry.

"Yoona-ah... we're at the studio now," said Fany-unnie gently, "a-a-are you okay to go in?"

I huffed out in frustration but managed to wipe away my tears.

"Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany POV

Although Yoona had broken down in the car, she behaved herself very professionally during the recording of the variety show.

She laughed along with the jokes, answered all the questions cheerfully, and even played along with all the games.

It seemed like there was nothing wrong with her. On the inside...

Jessica sighed next to me as we continued to watch Yoona hop along on the large mat during a chicken fight.

"Tiff, what are we going to do?" asked Jessica. "She's so stressed."

"I don't know Jessie...She must just be confused with all that's been going on. First the press conference, then Mr. Kim, then there was the whole Yuri thing, and now Sora. Not to mention she has to raise Minna now. Yoona's just probably tired."

"I'm not trying to be insensitive but she has a book coming out soon. Her schedule is going to be packed. I don't think she's going to be alright. What are we supposed to do Fany-ah?"

Jessica's eyes were now filled with tears and I smiled sadly at my emotional girlfriend. I reached out to embrace and she quickly buried her face into the crook of my neck as she started to release sobs.

"Shhhh~ don't cry sweetie. Yoona's going to be fine. We'll help her through this."

"How?" asked Jessica, her voice muffled.

It sent tingling sensations down the back of my spine as she breathed down my neck.

I propped her chin up to face me, "Yuri can handle her."

Jessica crinkled her eyebrows cutely, "We're going to trust Yoong with YURI?! But we just met her!"

"Yes and Yuri's the only one who was able to melt Yoona's heart in such a short period of time."

"I don't trust her yet Fany~!" whined Sica.

I stated at her intensely and I could see her gulp visibly as I gave her a passionate kiss.

Her tongue prodded the entrance of my own mouth and soon we were wrapped up in a hot battle of dominance.

Jessica parted away first, gasping for air.

"But you trust me right Sica-baby?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri POV

Tiffany had called me earlier and told me Yoona was really down. So we devised where I would surprise her with Minna after her schedules.

And that's why I was driving through past the tight security with Minna who was more excited then I was.

"Are we there yet seonsaengnim?"

"Not yet sweetie, be patient. We'll be there soon."

Minna pouted, "But I want to see umma NOW. N. O. W. NOW~!"

I looked at Minna, surprised with her outburst, "Yah~ Minna-ah where did you learn to say something like that?"

The mini-Yoona batted her eyes innocently, "Sica-unnie taught me."

Aish that ice princess...

We pulled into the parking lot of a studio and saw that Tiffany was waiting for us at the entrance. She waved excitedly as she spotted my car.

"Yuri-ah!" yelled Tiffany as she embraced me.

"Whoah there~ take it easy! I'm taken you know," I joked.

Tiffany chuckled and bent down to face Minna, "Hi sweetie, how was school?"

Minna smiled brightly and widely, "Good! Can we see umma now?"

"She's been bugging me the whole way here Tiffany. And frankly I miss her too, so can we pleeeeease see Yoona now?"

The eye-smiling princess chortled at the two us as both Minna and I gave her our puppy-eyes.

"Aish~ arasso... come on in! Yoona just finished filming. She's in the dressing room changing."

My face flushed,

Omo Yoong~

"Yah! Yuri! I hope you aren't thinking byun thoughts! Minna's here you know!" yelled Tiffany disrupting my thoughts.

I looked down to see Minna staring at me curiously.

"Seonsaengnim~ are you sick? You're really red!"

"A-a-aniyo Minna," I say while fanning myself, "I'm fine!"

"Oh Minna knows! You were thinking about umma right? Umma turns red when I talk about you too!"

Tiffany burst into laughter at Minna's comment as I turned even more red.

"Hahahaha~ come on ByunYul, let's go see your girlfriend~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona POV

The filming had gone smoothly and now I was changing back into my own clothes. The stylist unnie brushed my hair out of its long ponytail and walked out to get Jessica-unnie. To pass the time, I checked my texts from Yuri.

To: Yuri-ah
Fr: Yoona

How's Minna doing?

To: Yoona-ah
Fr: Yuri

Hehe~ she's fine! She's excited to see you.
We both miss you. T^T

I smiled at the text.

To: Yuri-ah
Fr: Yoona

I miss you two too...
I'm almost done, please wait for me...

To: Yoona-ah
Fr: Yuri

Why wait?
Keke~ look up you silly deer!

To my surprise both Minna and Yuri were standing at the door to the dressing room as Fany-unnie stood off to the side, grinning mischeviously at me.

"UMMA~!" yelled Minna while she ran towrds me.

I grunted at the impact as she lunged herself onto my lap.

"Minna! What a nice surprise! How did you get here??"

"Yuri-seonsaengnim drove us! I missed you so much umma!"

"I missed you too~!"

Minna pecked me on the cheek.

"Yah~ Im Yoona! That's the second time you kissed another girl in front of me!" whined Yuri as she made her way towards me.

"But umma is my umma!"

Yuri glared at her student as I chuckled at the two of them.

"Minna-ah~" called Tiffany-unnie, "let's go find Jessica okay? She's probably waiting for you!"

"Jinja?" asked Minna wide-eyed as she walked towards the door. "Let's go~!"

"Don't do anything naughty you two~!" called out Tiffany-unnie winking.

The Minfany duo walked out the room, hand-in-hand.

"Yoona-ah! I missed you today~" squealed Yuri as she gave me a hug.

I relished the warmness of her hug and the sweet scent of her long black hair.

"I'm so happy you're here Yuri~" I cooed before gently pressing my lips to hers.

It was like our first time all over again. There was a tingling sensation as once again our lips followed the rhythm of  the sweet song that rang in our hearts everytime were together. I never knew such happiness could exist...

"Oh! I completely forgot I got something for you Yoona!" said Yuri interuptting our kiss.

I frowned but it quickly turned into a smile as Yuri pulled out a small package from her bag. I opened it to find a beautiful strawberry roll cake.

"Omo~ it's so pretty! Did you bake it?"

Yuri chuckled, "Hehe~ I don't have much talent when it comes to cooking or baking sorry sweetie. I bought it..."

"Nevermind where it came from, the important thing is that the person I love gave it to me. Thank you~"

Yuri blushed scarlet and pecked me quickly on the cheek, "It's no big deal Yoona~"

"So why are you two here anyway? I mean it's not like I mind but..."

"Hehe~ Tiffany called me. She said you were down so we decided to surprise you and cheer you up! Did it work?"

I looked at the ground shyly and nodded, "Yeah it did. Thank you."

Yuri looked at me gently, "What's wrong Yoona-ah, you don't seem to be okay... Did the appointment with Sora not go well?"

I sighed and tried to hold back the tears that were threatening to spill.

"Everything... went... fine." I muttered.

"It doesn't seem that way... Come on Yoona, tell me what's wrong."

"It's nothing." I said coldly and was about to get up when a hand pulled me back down to my seat.

I could feel Yuri's eyes on me but I contiued to stare at my feet, while trying my best to conceal my tears.

"Don't you dare lie to me Im Yoona. What happened?"

Yuri pried my face up and made me face her. The stare from her brown orbs finally released the tears that I had been holding back.

"Omo~ Yoona! I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to make you cry!"

She embraced me quickly and rubbed circles on my back as I sobbed into her shirt.

"Shhh~ it's alright Yoona-ah I'm here now... I'm right by your side."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... after trying to write fluff I realized that I'm not much a fluffy writer hehe~ :P
 

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed the update! I'm still not quite sure where this story will take me yet so... Please be patient for my next updates!

As usual welcome to any new readers or subscribers! I'm happy you took the time to check out my story! xD

And to my devoted readers, thank you so much for always supporting me!

Please leave me a comment to let me know what you all think of the latest update! ^^

I love you all! <3