Lucky Me

My Sister's Gift

Yuri POV

I held Yoona until she had run out of tears and finished her story.

And now as we were waiting for JeTiMin to come back, the deer had fallen asleep.

Not wanting to disturb her, I carefully shifted my sweatheart's head onto the crook of my neck.

Awwwwww~ Kyeopta~! How cuuute! ><

She must've exhausted herself from all this crying... T^T

Yoona-ah~ You mustn't hold your emotions to yourself anymore. Pabo-Yoong~

You know that I'm here for you now...

It hurts to see you hurt... So please don't be sad anymore~

Yoona whimpered cutely in her sleep and snuggled closer into me. She exhaled softly.

I smiled watching her sleep, when a wonderful idea came to me.

Oh Yoona~! When you wake up, you're in for a wonderful surprise!

"Yuri? Are you two- OMO~!" the door opened revealing Tiffany with Jessica right behind her, carrying Minna.

"Did Yoong fall asleep?" asked Jessica curiously.

"Yeah..." I responded as Yoona snuggled even closer to me, "she must have been exhausted."

Jessica shrugged nonchalantly, "Let's get going then; we'll take her home Yuri."

"U-u-ummm.. actually Jessica... I was wondering if I could take Yoona somewhere for the night..."

The room filled with the deadly aura of the ice-princess as Jessica glared at me.

"Absolutely not!" yelled Jessica loudly.

Yoona groaned and Minna flinched.

If looks could kill, I'd have died right there on the spot.

"You can'-

"YES!"

Jessica's eyes grew wide as she turned to face her girlfriend who had interupted her.

"F-Fany-ah what are you saying?"

Tiffany winked at me making me smile.

"What's wrong Jessie-ah? Why can't Yuri take Yoona out for the night?"

"B-b-but Fany-ah, what are we going to do with Minna?"

All three of us looked at Minna whose large doe-eyes were bright and wide with curiousity as she watched the three of us fight over Yoona.

"We can take her to Nicole's place with us. Nicole said she wanted to see her." responded Tiffany.

"Minna-ah," said Tiffany brightly, "do you want to come with us to Nicole-unnie's house?"

"Nae~! Minna loves Auntie Nicole!" exclaimed Minna cheerfully as she wiggled out of Jessica's arms.

She ran over to Tiffany and grabbed onto her hands, twirling in cirlces around the eye-smiling woman.

"Come on~ I want to go~!"

Tiffany chuckled and sent one of her eye-smiles towards Jessica's way.

"It's all settled then."

I smiled widely, while all Jessica could do was roll her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica POV

"Omo~! Minna-ah!!! I missed you so much!! Give your auntie a kiss sweetie!"exclaimed Nicole.

The excited mini-Yoona scrambled out of her car seat and skipped over to Nicole and planted a large kiss on her each one of her cheeks.

"Aigooo~ you're so cute Minna!" squealed Nicole. "Are you hungry sweetie?"

"Yes! Yes! YES!" sang Minna.

Nicole chuckled, "Good thing I cooked a lot~! Let's go inside Minna-ah!"

Fany and I exited the car following the hyperactive girl into the house.

"Sica-ah~ please don't sulk anymore baby~! Yoong's going to be just fine!" whined my girlfriend.

I ignored her and started to stomp my way to Nicole's house when she suddenly pulled my arm towards her and wrapped them around her soft waist.

I gulped trying to calm my erratic heart as my finger tips burned from the direct heat of Tiffany's body.

Tiffany's eyes were glazed over and she had her signature y glare. She bit her bottom lip to smirk up at me hotly as she slowly started to caress my back.

Her red lips moved up my neck as I shivered from the contact, until she reached my right ear.

"Are you still mad at me babe?" asked Tiffany, whispering ily.

I growled, "How can I stay mad at my y girlfriend when she's trying to seduce me?"

Pulling her into a heated kiss with our tongues dancing a familiar dance, we had almost forgotten we weren't at home.

"YAH JESSICA JUNG! TIFFANY HWANG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! WE'RE IN PUBLIC YOU KNOW!!!"

We both spun around, only to be surprised to find Sooyoung and a really elegant pretty looking young lady.

"S-S-Soo?" stuttered Fany, turning bright pink. "W-w-what are y-y-you doing here?"

Our tall friend cluck her tongue, "Well Nicole-unnie invited me over for dinner and yet when I got here I stumbled onto a hot JeTi make out session. Man~ my apetite's gone!"

Tiffany and I blushed harder, embarassed at being caught by our dongsaeng.

"Sooyoung-unnie-ah~" said the tall elegant lady. "I think you should stop teasing them now."

"But Seohyunnie~" whined Sooyoung.

I watched the two girls in front of us with interest.

Since when had Sooyoung gotten a girlfriend???

"Hey Soo who's this?" I asked.

The stranger faced me and immediately gave me a 90 degree bow.

"Omo~ how rude of me. I haven't introduced myselves to you yet. My name is Kwon Seohyun. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Sooyoung tugged at the girl's arm to make her stand up straight. She entwined their hands together and softly kissed the tips of the girl's fingers. The girl who had introduced herself as Seohyun, blushed, matching both Tiffany and I.

"Aigo~ you said your introduction wrong Hyunnie~"

I gave Tiffany a look that said, What's going on here?

She shrugged at me smiling a knowing look upon her face.

Sooyoung turned to face us again, "Sica, Tiffany, meet my girlfriend!"

WHAT?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

Yoona woke up to see Yuri who was at the wheel humming a song.

"Oh you're awake! How'd you sleep?"

The younger girl yawned and stretched cutely, rubbing her eyes.

"It was comfortable~ where are we going unnie?"

The tanned kkab smiled and continued to drive, her eyes back on the road.

"I'm taking you to meet someone special."

Yoona looked questioningly at her girlfriend but hesistated to ask her anything and chose to look out the window instead.

Suddenly the doe-eyed girl shot out of her seat in shock.

"OMO! YURI WHERE IS MINNA????"

Yoona was ready to almost jump out of the car and onto the road. Yuri had to reach out an arm to calm her down.

"Calm down Yoona. Minna's with Tiffany and Jessica. They said they were going to have dinner with Nicole. Seo said Sooyoung was taking her to dinner as well."

"Sooyoung's taking Seohyun to... dinner?" asked Yoona confused.

"Yeah," said Yuri, "apparently they're together now."

"WHAT?! How did that happen so soon???!"

"I really don't know... they've been going out to dinner and stuff recently. Soo asked Seohyun to be her girlfriend a couple of nights ago. But they both agreed to take it slow."

"I see... so ummm who are we meeting?"

The older of the two girls suddenly pulled ino the parking lot.

"We're going to go and meet my father baby," said Yuri tugging at Yoona's hand, guiding her out of the car.

Yoona blushed violently at Yuri's hand holding hers, "Y-Y-Yuri..."

Yuri looked puzzled at her red girlfriend, "What's wrong sweetie?"

"Y-Y-You... you... you called me baby..." said Yoona looking at her shoes.

"What's wrong with that?" asked Yuri cocking her head to the side.

The tanned-skin girl smiled and held the doe-eyed girl's hand tighter. It was then that Yoona realized that the two girls were at a familiar cemetry. Yoona was quiet as she remembered how she had met Seohyun before when she had been visiting the HyoHyuk couple. Yoona saw that Yuri was carrying a small bouquet of flowers.

"Come on Yoona-ah, let's go!"

The two girls made their way down the narrow dirt path which led up a huge hill. Instead of normally taking the left path at the top of the hill and making her way to Hyoyeon's and Hyukjae's headstones, Yoona found herself being led down to the bottom of the hill and walking towards a young cherry tree, which was seasonly in bloom. A lovely scent of sweetness filled their nostrils as the two girls slowly made their way towards the tree.

"My parents met underneath a cherry tree back in Japan... They fell in love instantly and when theymoved back to Korea to start a family, they couldn't be happier. Dad really loved Mom, Seohyun, and I. But when Seo was only 5, he got into a car accident and passed away."

Yoona watched as tears began to slowly make down Yuri's face. She gently wiped them away.

"Mom had them cremate his body and spread them around the tree when it was planted. The cherry tree has been and always will be the symbol of their love."

Yuri smiled brightly at Yoona and embraced the girl she had fallen in love with.

"Dad and I were always close so I wanted to introduce him to you."

Yoona grinned back and nodded.

"Appa~ it's your Yul! I'm sorry I haven't been coming here as often as I used to... I've been caught up with something... well I guess more like someone," said Yuri while gazing at Yoona.

"I couldn't get her out of my mind appa. She made me crazy and I didn't realize how deeply I fell in love with her... I was so busy chasing after her and getting confused because of her... But appa we confirmed our mutual love for each other now. ^^ I've never been this happy appa! That's why I want to introduce her to you, this is Im Yoona, the girl that I love."

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Kwon, it's a pleasure to meet you. Your daughter treats me so well..."

"Appa I love you and I still miss you. Take care of yourself in heaven okay?"

A gentle breeze tickled the girls' hair as they held hands again to head back towards the car. As they made their way back, Yoona realized this would be a perfect time to visit her sister again.

"Do we have time for one more visit Yuri?" asked Yoona sweetly.

Yuri obviously couldn't so no to the girl, so the YoonYul couple made their where towards the HyoHyuk couple.

"Hyo-unnie, Hyuk-oppa, I did it! I followed my heart~ this is Yuri-unnie..."

The tanned girl smiled remembering both Hyoyeon and Hyukjae as loving parents.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Lee-Im. It's slightly odd that we're meeting again in this situation isn't it? Not as parents and teacher... Yoona's such a great girl Hyoyeon-ssi and I'll do anything and everything to treat her right. Please don't worry about her anymore."

The doe-eyed girl knelt at the headstones and kissed it gently while tears dropped down her face. Yuri placed a reassuring hand on the young woman's shoulder.

"Unnie~ Oppa~ I miss you so much... Sora-unnie told me she's giving up Minna to me. I found out why she hated us so much...

"But Hyoyeon-unnie.. I still can't forgive her for what she did!!!... Y-Y-Yet... I can't be angry at her... I don't know what to do unnie...
I miss you so much... I wish you were still here to help me..."

"Yoona~" Yuri called out gently to the girl who was now on her knees

Yoona looked up to see a pair of reasurring bright brown eyes, she couldn't help herself but to smile.

Yuri pulled the girl up and met her lips to Yoona's softly, wishing to dissolve all of the doe-eyed girl's sadness away. Yoona smiled into the kiss.

Although I don't have you anymore unnie... I have Yuri now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona POV

Yuri took me to over to her house where she cooked dinner for the two of us. It was strange and unusal to have a home-cooked meal that I had not cooked, but it tasted amazing. We were in the middle of dessert when the bell rang. Yuri went to go answer it.

"YUL~ guess what Tae-Tae and I... OH MY GOSH!!! YOONA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!"

The door opened to reveal Taeyeon-ssi and Sunny-ssi, holding a bucket of what appeared to be strawberry ice cream.

I stood up awkwardly, "Eh... Ummm... hello Taeyeon-ssi, Sunny-ssi."

"Yah! Sunny don't scream so loud!" said Taeyeon-ssi who gently flicked her wife on the forehead.

"I'm sorry for that Yoona, my SunnyBunny can get excited sometimes. We brought some strawberry ice cream from the farmer's market that we visited today, mind if we join you two for dessert?"

"Pefect timing Taeyeon-ssi, we just finished dinner."

I looked at Yuri who was clucking at her two friends' manners, "They can come in right unnie?"

"Pffft~ can we come in?" said Sunny-ssi sarcastically. "We pratically live here Yoona-ah."

She turned to wink at me, "Sorry about my yelling earlier. It was just a surprise to see you here. Yuri's moving fast with you isn't she?"

It didn't hit me on what she was implying until Yuri threw a nearby pillow from the couch at her.

"YAH~ KIM SUNKYU! Don't be so erted like your wife!"

"Hey!" protested Taeyeon. "I AM NOT ERTED! I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF WHEN IT COMES TO SUNNY!"

Sunny-ssi face-palmed herself as Yuri chortled.

"Yoona-ah meet my two unnies and superiors, the SunYeon couple."

This would be interesting.

~~~~

We sat in the Kwon sisters' living room as we finished the last bit of strawberry ice cream for dessert.

I spooned my final bite of ice creamy goodness into my mouth.

"That was delicious Sunny-ssi, Taeyeon-ssi. Thank you."

"Yah! Yoona now that you're official with Yuri this makes us your friends too! Which means you HAVE to stop calling me Taeyeon-ssi. I feel old when you call me that."

"That's cause you are old," muttered Yuri underneath her breath.

Sadly Taeyeon-ssi had heard her as she sent a pillow aimed towards her head.

Ignoring the whimpering Yuri, Taeyeon-ssi continued, "Call me unnie or just Taeyeon nae?"

"A-A-Alright... Taeyeon-unnie."

"Ohhh! Me too! Call me Sunny-unnie!"

"Sunny-unnie... it's a pleasure to meet you again!"

"Omo~ Tae-Tae did you hear that??? THE Im Yoona just called me unnie~!"

"Aish~ Taeyeon-ah! Control your wife!" huffed Yuri, obviously jealous. Hehe~ how cute! ><

Taeyeon ignored Yuri's last comment and instead asked, "So Yoona... can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Why did you want to be an author?"

I smiled recalling myself when I was young.

"I've always loved telling stories, even when I couldn't write, I used to draw pictures of stories that I would dream about. Hyoyeon-unnie and my mother used to read to me all the time too. Stories were always part of my life. It was natural for me to pick up a pen and start writing from a young age. I never thought twice about it. Starting from grade school, I began to win awards for my writing and by chance I entered a contest that began to publish my works. And... well one thing led to another and I'm now a successful author."

"Have you always wanted to write thrillers and mysteries?" asked Sunny

"Well... actually I started writing love stories at first... but I never had anyone besides Hyo-unnie read them. They were too embarassing for me to see them get published..."

"You wrote love stories?!" exclaimed Yuri.

"Hehe. Yeah... and I still write them."

Yuri's eyes grew wide and I swear if she were a dog I'd be able to see a tail wagging frantically behind her.

"Omo~ can I read them Yoona? Pleaaaaaaase????"

"Ummm... well they're kind of private..." I say while rubbing my neck sheepishly, "I'm sorry..."

"Hey~ there's no need to apologize," said Yuri smiling brightly. "I understand."

I blushed at her kindness but quickly cleared my throat to hide it, "Ahem... well why did you want to be a teacher?"

This time it was Yuri's time to blush, "I-I-I actually didn't... I wanted to be a soccer player..."

The Sunyeon duo were rolling on the couch laughing their heads off as Yuri turned as red as a tomato.

"I remember that Yul," gasped Taeyeon-unnie for air, "you were such a kkab even when you were young!"

"Yeah," added Sunny-unnie, "always running around in the sun and playing sports. Keke~"

"If you wanted to be soccer player..." I continued puzzled, "why did you become a teacher."

Yuri shrugged, "Well I got injured my junior year of high school so I couldn't try out for any proffesional teams."

She smiled thinking about her past, "And a kindergarten teacher looked like a fun job to have. Kids are always full of energy!"

"Our kkab Yul is the best teacher we have," said Taeyeon-unnie finishing up her ice cream lazily.

Sunny-unnie nodded vigorously, "That's for sure. You're lucky to have her as your girlfriend Yoona!"

"Unnies~" whined Yuri pouting as she turned red once again.

I had to smile at her cuteness. It was priceless.

"I can see how lucky I am."

Yuri looked up from her pouting.

"Yoona-ah do you really mean that?"

I nodded timidly, embarassed that I had directly told her and the Sunyeon unnies of how much I actually loved her.

But it was pair of lips on my cheek that woke me up from my daze.

Yuri was looking at me with a dazzling smile.

"I love you too Yoona."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooooo readers! Yes I am back with a new update! xD

I'm really sorry it's all over the place. It's definitely not my greatest writing... Mianhe~
I'm having some slight issues with plot development, but I didn't want my readers to wait for so long for another update.

Nevertheless how bad it was I hope you enjoyed some of the couple moments I tried to include in this chapter! ^^

Oh and welcome to my new subscribers! I'm over 110 now! O.O Thank you all soooo much for supporting me! Please leave me a comment down below so I can feel pumped for my next update! Hehe~

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! <3