Valentine's Day Special: Couples' Time Together

My Sister's Gift

Hello and a big happy Valentine's Day to my readers and fellow subscribers (since it's still Valentine's Day where I live haha ^^)
This is not an update to the main plot, but a small sweet side story for all the couples in this story. Please enjoy it! And consider it a thank you for supporting this story <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunyeon

The kid-like woman was gazing lovingly at her wife, Sunny. Sunny was baking cookies for the children at the daycare they ran together. Sunny, seeing the somewhat erted gaze of her wife, decided to ignore the stare. But Taeyeyon unable to keep her hands to herself, walked over to her lover and embraced her in a tight back hug.

"Sunny-ah~ I love you soooooo much!" cooed Taeyeon as she clung onto her wife.

Sunny blushed bright red and struggled to get out of her wife's death grip. Taeyeon, not minding the struggling, kissed her loved one sweetly on the lips. The shorter was shocked by Taeyeon's actions and turned red as a tomato, gaping like a fish out of water.

Taeyeon chuckled, "Keke~ you're sooooo cute my SunnyBunny~!"

"Y-y-yah! KIM TAEYEON! We're still at school you ByunTae!" exclaimed Sunny.

She got out of Taeyeon's death grip and continued to bake cookies as Taeyeon's face turned into a pout. The ByunTae stared at her empty arms longingly.

"Sunny-ah! Baby~ why can't I hold you?"

Sunny rolled her eyes at Taeyeon, "Because we're at SCHOOL honey."

"But Sunny-ah~" whined Taeyeon, "you're the reason why I created this daycare... Why can't I hold you???"

Sunny stopped in her tracks, "What do you mean Tae? That I'm the reason why you created this daycare?"

She put her arms on her hips and looked angrily at her wife, "Are you calling me a kid Kim Taeyeon?"

"Aniyo! Aniyo!" yelled Taeyeon frantically while shaking her hands at her wife. "That's not what I meant!"

"Then what did you mean?" asked Sunny crossly.

Taeyeon grinned cheekily at her wife, "It's called Brighter Than Sunshine Daycare right? I named it after you; you're brighter than sunshine, my SunnyBunny~."

Sunny almost dropped the tray of cookies she was putting in the oven. She gulped and faced her grinning wife. Sunny was very red in the face as she made her way over to Taeyeon. She rushed into Taeyeon's waiting arms.

"Tae-tae~! That's so sweet~!" cooed Sunny happily.

Taeyeon smiled like a fool as she pointed to her lips.

"Kiss me Sunny~" whined Taeyeon.

Sunny giggled at her silly wife but obliged to her request. The danshin couple shared a sweet kiss as they spent the rest of the afternoon looking after the many children at Brigther than Sunshine Daycare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeti

For Tiffany it was another exhausting day of dealing with the public's demand for Yoona. She had grown so popular that Tiffany had difficulty going through pages and pages of requests for the Im Yoona. Her staff had been feeling the wrath of HellFany as they had missed the oppurtunity for Yoona to meet one of the biggest names of the entertainment industries. The afternoon had been filled with neverending phone calls and the hysterical shouts of Tiffany as she shouted at her staff.

The whole team had been preparing for the release of Yoona's new movie, which was highly anticipated by the public. Any and all public appearances by Yoona for her movie, was highly needed as they publicist team was behind on the advertisement.

Tiffany rubbed her temples as she was stressed from all the work that had suddenly piled up on both her and Jessica. TIffany took a moment to pause and smile as she thought about her girlfriend. Jessica was late yet again as Yoona's schedule was packed with events. The eye-smiling girl knew that her girlfriend worked ten times harder she did and that's why she had decided to stop by at their favorite Chinese restaurant to pick up some dinner for the two of them

Tiffany hurried to set the table as Jessica opened the door to their shared apartment.

"Fany-ah? You home?"

"I'm in the kitchen sweetie!"

Jessica's footsteps were heard throughout the apartment as she made her way to the kitchen.

"Tiffany! You got us dinner?!"

Tiffany nodded and walked over to her girlfriend, kissing her on the cheek. Jessica smiled and embraced her girlfriend.

"I got your favorite Jess! Let's eat~!"

Tiffany was about to get out of her girlfriend's embrace, when Jessica stopped her.

"Wait Fany, can we stay like this for a while? I've missed you..."

TIffany smiled at her clingy girlfriend.

"I miss you too Jessie."

"Fany-ah... we've been so busy with Yoona's movie that I haven't got to spend time with you," pouted Jessica.

Tiffany kissed the ice princess's pouting lips, "We can still spend time together like this Sica... Always."

Jessica pulled Tiffany's face into another kiss, grabbing the nape of the eye smiling princess's neck, deepening their kiss.

The couple enjoyed their moment of peace together, until Jessica parted away.

"Promise that you'll always be my side Fany-ah..."

Tiffany sent Jessica her eye-smile.

"I promise Jessie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooseo

Sooyoung stared in wonder at the girl next to her who was happily munching away at the steamed goguma.

"Sooyoung-unnie~ this is delicious! You should try some!"

Sooyoung chuckled dryly, "No it's alright. I'm not a huge fan of goguma Seohyun-ssi. I'm sorry."

Seohyun glared at Sooyoung, "Sooyoung-unnie, please don't call me Seohyun-ssi we aren't strangers anymore~"

"R-right, my apologies Seohyun-ah."

Seohyun giggled as she thought that Sooyoung was quite cute as she struggled under the pressure to please her date.

Sooyoung looked to her feet and fiddled with her fingers.

"Unnie~" whined Seohyun, causing Sooyoung to look up.

Seohyun surprised Sooyoung by plopping a piece of steamed goguma in the girl's open mouth.

Sooyoung blushed as she chewed the piece of sweet potato.

It tasted better than anything she had ever eaten...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonyul

The school day had ended and Yuri was in the classroom with Minna, waiting for Yoona to come. Yuri and Minna sat at one of the tables drawing pictures with the new crayons that Yoona had bought Minna.

"Seonsaegnim, when will umma come?" asked Minna as she continued to draw.

"It's 3:30 now. She'll be here in in 30minutes sweetie. Don't worry."

"Arasso... I can wait. Umma promised that she will come!"

Yuri laughed at her favorite student as she watched Minna begin to draw a person.

"Who are you drawing sweetie?"

"I'm drawing the most beautifulest lady on earth! Yoona-umma!"

Yuri chuckled, "Hahaha~ oh? Is Yoona-umma the prettiest?"

"Nae," said Minna nodding vigorously, "umma used to say that Yoona-umma was the most prettiest most beautifulest, the most kindest, and the most perfect person earth!"

"Then you must make your drawing of Yoona-umma the best picture you have ever drawn arasso?"

"Yes Yuri-seonsaengnim!"

Minna drew quietly for several minutes, concentrating on her drawing.

"Yuri-seosaengnim~"

"Yes Minna?" asked Yuri as she took a sip of her tea.

"Do you like Yoona-umma?"

Yuri almost spouted her tea out of and began to choke on her tea.

"W-w-what did you say M-m-minna???"

"Do you like my umma?" asked Minna innocently.

Yuri gulped, "W-w-why did you ask that sweetie?"

"Well seonsaengnim always talks about umma's movies during class and how you love umma so much. Also umma took you out for dinner... are you two in love?"

Yuri flushed bright red and began to cough again.

"WHAT?! Yah! Minna-ah! I am in not in love with your umma!"

Minna pouted sadly and sighed.

"Oh... It would've been great if you like umma seonsaengnim..."

Minna went back to her drawing as Yuri pondered over the little doe-eyed girl's thoughts.

"W-w-what did you mean by that Minna?" asked Yuri a few minutes later.

Minna shrugged, "It would've been fun to have two ummas."

With Minna's last statement Yuri blushed so red that she matched the scarlet blouse that she was wearing. Yuri grabbed a nearby piece of paper to fan herself as she got carried away by her fantasies as being Yoona's wife and Minna's umma.

Being married to Yoona?!?! OMG!!!! THAT WOULD BE OUT OF THIS WORLD FANTASTIC!!!!!!! KYAAAAA~ >////<
Would she call be seobang? Will she eat the food I cook? OMO... We would share the same bed... *nose bleeds*
YAH KWON YURI! Stop with your erted thought!

 

"Minna? I'm here!" rang a voice suddenly disturbing Yuri from her thoughts.

Moments later an elegantly dressed Yoona walked into the classroom.

Minna ran over to Yoona as Yoona opened her arms wide for her niece's embrace.

"Umma! I missed you sooooo much~! Mwah~" said Minna as she gave Yoona a kiss.

Yoona blushed at her niece's straighforwardness.

"I missed you too Minna."

Yoona made her way over to Yuri who was still recovering from her recent fangirl attack.

"Err... is everything alright Yuri-ssi?"

"Umm... w-w-why do you ask Yoona-ssi?"

Yoona looked at Yuri curiously, "Well you seem quite red."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you liked it! And also I can tell how much you all LOVE cliff hangers. Keke~
Please be patient my readers, an update will come soon!