I Do Crazy Things... All for You

My Sister's Gift

Yoona POV

I was finally back in my apartment. The designers had called me an hour before to let me know that everything was all ready and I could move back in. It took some time to rearrange the new items in Minna's room, but I managed to start the plan that Tiffany-unnie had set out for me. The plan to confess to Yuri-unnie...

Sighing, I pulled out the crumpled list from my pocket. I had just spent a good hour with Seohyun, figuring out the things that Yuri-unnie loved best.

  1. Im Yoona
  2. Mickey Mouse
  3. Pretty things (???)
  4. Takoyaki
  5. Tulips

It wasn't much to go off of but... I was going to try my best. Seohyun had basically told me that Yuri's life was centered around her job at the daycare and being a super fan of well... me. >////<

Following Fany-unnie's directions, I started out with searching for a pair of couple rings. It was a disaster. I was too embarassed to look at any kind of rings since I started to imagine presenting them to Yuri-unnie. Then the sales woman began to show me all the different kinds of accesories they had. When I told her it was for someone I loved, she squealed with excitement and brought out many embarassing heart-shaped necklacces and rings. I ended up politely leaving the store.

The same thing had happened when I tried to buy a specially romantic-themed cake and decorations. The baker had offered to blow up a huge picture of Yuri-unnie's face onto a large heart-shaped cake. It was over the top so I declined once again. Tiffany-unnie's plan was not working at all. It was just too embarassing.

Yoona-ah... You're so silly! How are you going to confess to Yuri-unnie if you can't even follow Fany-unnie's instructions!

Aish~ Im Yoona what are you going to do???

Okay, well let's be honest here. I'm terribly with flashy things and unnie's plans are way too flashy. Maybe I should come up with my own way to confess???

Omo.. O.O IM YOONA!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU THINK OF THAT BEFORE?!?!?!

Obviously if you're going to confess to someone you love it has to come from your OWN heart. *face palm*

Such a fail Yoona...

But wait. What am I going to do?!?!?!?!

*Hyperventilating*

OMG. THINK IM YOONA! What are you good at doing? What'll impress Yuri-unnie????....

-------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

OH!

I know!

I smiled knowing what to do now. Rushing towards the kitchen, I was happy to find that I had all the ingredients I needed and set off to make something absolutely delicious...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The security desk called my apartment letting me know that both Tiffany-unnie and Minna had arrived. I told them to let the two up and went back to work. My office was probably the most organized place in the world since I always took time to clean it. This was where I wrote all my works and kept important documents.

However today, it was a mess. With hundreds of crumpled pieces of paper on the floor, my books scattered all around the room, and both my laptop and tablet running overtime, it looked like a disaster.

"Whoah!" exclaimed a voice from behind me as I quickly turned away from my work.

It was Tiffany-unnie and Minna.

"Umma! You're home!" yelled Minna excitedly as she ran towards me and grabbed my leg.

"Oof... Minna-ah~ how was school?" I asked lifting her up to sit on my lap.

"It was good, good, GOOD~" sang Minna, "I made a pretty crane for you!~"

She rushed back to the living room to retrieve it from her back pack.

"So Yoona... what happened in here?" asked Fany-unnie staring around the room.

I rubbed the nape of my neck, "I-I-I.. Well... I got distracted... I'll clean up now. I'm done anyway."

Fany-unnie nodded and started to pick up my books as I rushed to throw away the crumpled pieces of paper.

"I didn't realize you wrote so many books Yoona," said Fany-unnie as she put them back away on my shelf.

I peered up from the paper I was examining to see Fany-unnie staring in awe, "It's been almost 7 years unnie..."

"You trying to make me feel old DeerYoong?" asked Tiffany-unnie with her arms on her hips.

I chuckled, "No unnie~ I'm just pointing out that I'm not 15 anymore."

Tiffany-unnie giggled, "Well we know that sweetie. What 15-year-old would have a successful career, a loving daughter, and a lover who she's about to confess to?"

Blushing, I went back to shuffling papers.

"Umma!" shouted Minna from the living room.

I walked towards the sound of Minna's voice.

My niece was pointing to a large pile in the kitchen, where a Mickey Mouse plush, a bouquet of tulips, a small cake, takoyaki, several posters of me, a large cardboard cut out of me and a smaller pile of notes lay.

"What's all this for?" asked Minna wide-eyed.

"I-I u-umm.. I.. I'm going to... I..." I stuttered unable to get the words out of my mouth.

Tiffany-unnie laughed, "Aigoooo~ silly Yoongie, can't even tell your own niece about your romantic adventures. Minna-ah you listening babe?"

Minna nodded seriously.

"Your umma's going to tell someone she loves them today."

I turned crimson and looked to the ground, shuffling my feet as Minna made her way over to me.

Her big doe-eyes were wide and she looked puzzled.

"What's so hard about that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri POV

I had grilled Seohyun for several minutes and finally found out that she had gone on out to dinner with Sooyoung a few times. Seohyun had claimed that nothing was going on between the two of them, but they way she somewhat blushed delicately, I knew that it'd turn into something sooner or later. Maybe I would call Soo later to confirm it ^^

"So unnie, what are you going to do about Yoona-unnie?" asked Seohyun.

I frowned and whispered, "I d-d-don't know Hyunnie... If she breaks my h-h-h-heart... Hyunnie I don't know if I'll be able to take it!"

The tears that I had been concealing for the better part of the day finally started to flow down my face. Seohyun quickly rushed to my side and gave me a hug. The Sunyeon couple must've heard my sobs because they also rushed into the classroom.

"Omo~ Yuri-ah!" exclaimed Sunny rushing over to embrace me. Taeyeon was right behind her with a worried expression.

"What happened kkab?" asked Taeyeon.

I was unable to explain through my sobs so Seohyun gave the danshin duo the whole story. Both Sunny and Taeyeon listened carefully and by the end of the story, my confession, both of them had huge frowns on their faces.

"Oh my gosh Yul!" exclaimed Taeyeon. "You're such a kkab! You couldn't slow down a little huh? Act a bit calmer? AISH! This kkab..."

"Yah~ Taeyeon-ah, don't yell at Yuri. She did what she thought was right... Just maybe not in the most collected way..."

Taeyeon grabbed my chin  so I would face her.

"Kwon Yuri, do you have any idea what you've done?"

I shook my head no.

Taeyeon sighed deeply, "Yul~ here's a girl who's probably never had a relationship and no where near in falling love with someone. She's really innocent Yuri and all the sudden... BAM! You go in a completely knock the world she thought she knew so well upside down by stating  I LOVE YOU IM  YOONA, PLEASE BE MINE, obviously she'd react by running away. Pabo kkab... what'd you think she'd do? Run into your arms?"

"I wished that she would..." I sniffled.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and smacked me on my forehead, "Should've taken it slower Yul~"

"Yah Taengo~ I think Yuri did fine," said Sunny. I paused to look up at the blonde. She was smiling brightly at me.

"Clear and straightforward, that's our Yuri. She shouldn't have to change her whole personality for someone. No matter how much she loves them. Yuri-ah, you should go tonight and see what Yoona has to say. Or else you'll end up regretting it."

The room was silent as the three of us processed the information Sunny had just told us. It was Seohyun who finally spoke though.

"Unnie... I'm pretty sure Yoona-unnie likes you too. There's nothing much to worry about."

"Where's the confident Kwon Yul we know?" added Taeyeon. trying to brighten the mood.

I exhaled loudly out of my nose, "I know I have to go but that doesn't mean I'm not afraid... What if she does reject me though?"

"Well," said Taeyeon, "we can either sit here and wonder or you can go to the park and find out for yourself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The clock read 5:50 when I finally made up my mind to head over to the park. I dressed casually in jeans and a blouse. I also opted to wear my converse. After grabbing my purse, I grabbed the keys to my car and bid Seohyun goodbye.

"Good luck Yuri-unnie! I'll be expecting good news when you come back."

It was 6:10 when I finally arrived and I didn't see Yoona anywhere, so I decided to text her.

To: Yoona-ah
Fr: Yuri

Ummm... I'm at the park but I don't see you anywhere.
Where were we supposed to meet?

To: Yuri-unnie
Fr: Im Yoona

Thank you for coming...
Ummm can you head down the path we walked down?

I looked up from my phone and frowned.

This seemed strange...

Finally finding the familiar path, I saw an ajushhi selling what appeared to be flowers. He smiled at me as I walked closer.

"Hello there young lady, are you by any chance Miss Kwon Yuri?"

"Ummm... that's me yes."

He smiled and handed me a large bouquet of red and yellow tulips. I smiled widely as tulips happened to be my favorite kind of flowers. I was admiring them when I noticed a small card that was attached.

Did you know that yellow tulips used to mean hopeless love?
However in modern times, they represent cheefullness and brightness.
You're my yellow tulip. I never see you without that beautiful smile of yours. You brighten up my day. ^^
Legend states that red tulips mean perfect love, perhaps you can use that smart mind of yours to figure out why I included them?
Keke~ head over to the playground where you found us that night.

I honestly had no idea I could blush so much. But the note that was included had me like a human lobster. >////<

Did Yoona really write all this for me?? Kyaaaaa!~

I hurriedly made my way to the playground and scanned the area, disappointed to find that Yoona was not there. However another familiar figure did catch my sight. The adorable sight of Minna playing on the swings with Sooyoung made me smile. As I stood there watching the two play, Minna finally noticed me.

"Yuri-seonsaengnim! You're here!" shouted Minna running towards me.

"Hey Yuri! Nice to see you again!"

Minna handed me a small package, "Open it! It's the next clue!"

"Is this some kind of scavenger hunt Soo?" I asked unwrapping the package.

Sooyoung laughed, "I guess you could say that. She really put quite a lot of effort into this... I hope you like it Yuri."

Inside the package was a limited edition Mickey Mouse plushy... I squealed happily and ripped the small note off of his furry chest.

Seohyun mentioned that you really like this character...
Hehe he is pretty cute! ^^
Almost as cute as Kkuma!

Anyway you should head over to the restaurant where Seohyun works.
I hope your hungry!

After hurriedly bidding both Minna and Soo goodbye I ran over to where Seohyun worked. Instead of the normal chaos of people, it was completely empty. As I walked in, I noticed that the decor had also been changed. The normal table and chairs had all been put away and instead replaced with one single chair facing a large screen. The walls of the restaurant were covered with posters of Yoona and quotes from some my favorite quotes from her movies

No we aren't supposed to be together... we're meant to be.

Courage to follow your heart is the strongest weapon of all.

It's not that I don't believe in fate... It's that I don't want to believe you were never meant for me. I want to be yours forver.

I don't hate the world, I hate the thought of a world without you.

Eternity means nothing if you're not at my side...

I walked carefully over to the seat and noticed a small remote control. I clicked the play button and the screen came to life with Yoona's beautiful voice and face. She was smiling and I couldn't help to smile back.

"You're going to shout out my name when I count to 3 alright?" said the Yoona on the screen.

"1... 2... 3..."

"IM YOONA!" I yelled.

The lights of the whole place and to my pleasant surprise Jessica and Tiffany came out from the kitchen.

"Yuri-ah! I'm glad you came! We reserved this place for the whole night!" exclaimed Tiffany as she made her way over to me.

Jessica smiled at me and handed me a beautiful cake, "Cut a piece and find the treasure inside Yuri."

I cut a small piece and enjoyed one bite of the cake. It was simply a piece of heaven. The sponge was moist and complimented the light whipped cream. I smiled in ecstasy and pulled out the note baked into the middle of the cake, while the cream off of my fingers.

Surprise?
I really had no idea that you were such a huge fan of my movies.

To be honest I barely even remember all these quotes... keke~
But I feel honored to have such a dedicated fan like you. It gives me the strength to keep going in my career.

Please continue to be my pillar of support as I aim to go further in my career.

I hope that you like the cake! I baked it with you in mind.
Please take Sica-unnie's small package and get onto the cab that Fany-unnie will hail for you.

Jessica handed me the warm package as soon as I let the note down on the table. I opened it to find freshly made takoyaki and smiled as they were one of my favorite foods.

"Yoona spent all afternoon trying to figure out the recipe you know," added Tiffany as she finally flagged down the cab.

"She must really care for you Yuri!"

I blushed.

Before I could get on the cab, Jessica grabbed my arm.

I looked at her and sighed, "Yoona means a lot to me Yuri-ssi. Please take care of her."

She then gave me an icy stare, "If you hurt her, I will not hesistate to destroy you."

I gulped visibly while promising to do everything I can to make Yoona happy. Tiffany smiled sympathetically. She whispered directions in the driver's ear and we were finally on our way.

Yoona-ah...

What do you really have planned for me??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cab stopped at unfamiliar destination. The driver wished me the best of luck as I stepped out into the cool night. An unfamiliar sweet aroma filled my nostrils as I made my way across the parking lot. It was a strange but a comforting scent. I almost jumped in shock as a cardboard cut out of Yoona stood at the entrance to another park.

The cut out was pointing towards the dirt path which was lit up with what looked like several hundred balls of light. I bent down onto my knees and saw that they were all crystal balls with small candles within it. The path was also covered with rose petals as well and the sight was breathtaking.

A small note was attached to one of the fingers of the cardboard cut out Yoona.

Welcome!
You made it to the final destination...
This is perhaps the most meaningful place on earth to me and I hope you'll feel the same way after this night is through.
Follow the path of light and you'll find me waiting.

I followed the path slowly as I took in the sight of the mysterious park at night. With only the moonlight and crystal balls to light my view, I found the whole sight beautiful and mysterious. As I walked an obstruction blocked my way. It was a small bubbling brook, small enough for me to jump over. I held my breath and leaped over it.

The crystal balls of light had finally ended and the sight that was in front of me caught my breath.

It was a large field of white lilies. They swayed gently in the wind and once again the night air was filled with the same sweet aroma. A smile was planted on my face as the figure of the person I had been chasing after all night was finally shown to me.

She was dressed similarly in long black jeans and long-sleeved baby blue blouse, matching her blue converse. Yoona's big brown doe-eyes were framed with the delicate eyelashes, which for once was not covered in mascara. She had her eyes closed as she sat surrounded by the white lilies.

It was then that I realized that Yoona was so much like the white lilies she loved, delicate, beautiful, and pure. Here she had gone through all the trouble and preparation, even though she was a busy celebrity, just so she could give me an answer. She really had a beautiful heart and I truly did not deserve her. I should not have even come.

Suddenly before I could decide to leave Yoona got up from the ground and faced me. Her eyes got wide and was gaping open as she realized that I was finally here.

"Unnie... you're here..."

She made her way towards me smiling softly.

"I thought you wouldn't show up," whispered Yoona.

I carefully examined her face and saw that there were even tracks of tears down her soft cheeks.

"Yoona-ah... were you crying?"

She smiled, "This place brings back many memories."

Yoona grabbed my hand engulfing my own in her soft ones, "Come on you need to see the best view."

I blushed as I realized that Yoona was holding my hand and tried to concentrate on breathing. She led me towards the middle of the field where a small area shaped into a circle was cleared out, allowing the two of us to stand in the middle of the field. We were surrounded by thousands of white lilies and the sweet scent of the flowers danced in our hair.

"Yoona... this is wonderful."

"I'm glad you like it unnie... Did you enjoy my scavenger hunt?"

"It was long... but fun."

"I'm glad you decided to come Yuri-unnie... I-I called you out here because I wanted to answer you... face to face."

I gulped nervously and stared back at Yoona who started to nervously shift on her feet.

"Yuri-unnie... I... I... I know you told me that you loved me yesterday...
And to be honest I was confused at your confession... I've never been in love before unnie... My unnies sheltered me for such a long time you know... plus with the whole K-Entertainment I never was keen to let anyone into my personal life. I was secluded..."

Silence filled the night before Yoona spoke again.

"But you changed that unnie, I don't know how but all my barriers came crashing down the moment I met you. But... but I honestly don't know how this going to work. I'm an idol and I'm new to all this... I feel like i don't deserve you... Neverthless, I still ended up falling for you unnie.
Kwon Yuri, I love you."

My heart started to race uncontrollably as Yoona uttered the three words I longed for her to say to me. Here she stood, my idol, biting her bottom lip nervous at the confession she had just made. Before I could control myself, I moved closer to Yoona and felt her warm breath on my face. It smelled like strawberries.

I moved closer... and closer...

Until I slowly pressed my lips softly onto Yoona's

Enveloping them in a sweet kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyaaaa~ I finally finished the confession! Hopefully it was worth the wait for you all xD
AND NOW I get to watch the Oscar's so I'm super excited!!! xD

Thank you to all my devoted readers! I have 100 subscribers now O.O WOW!!! Thank you all so so so SO much! It makes me so happy that people are actually staying tuned to my first story ^^

Please leave comments below! I love you all! <3