Waiting for a Miracle

My Sister's Gift

Tiffany POV

It had already been a good 10 minutes and Yoona wasn’t back yet so I started to text Jessica.

To: My Icy Princess Sica-Baby
Fr: Eye-Smiling Princess

Sica-ah~
Are you done with work yet?? T^T
Mwah~ Missing you!

I waited for Jessica to text back.

To: My Brightest Gem Eye-Smiling Princess
Fr: Ice Princess

Aigooo~
My girlfriend is a cry baby… ^^
Don’t worry baby I’m almost done. I’ll be home in an hour!
I miss you too babe! Mwah~
How’s the deer?

To: My Icy Princess Sica-Baby
Fr: Eye-Smiling Princess

Yayayay!!! Let’s go eat tonight! I made reservations! ^^
Yoona’s fine. We’re visiting Hyoyeon right now.

To: My Brightest Gem Eye-Smiling Princess
Fr: Ice Princess

Dinner tonight sounds great love. <3
But are we leaving Yoona alone tonight then?

I rolled my eyes. Jessica could really be silly sometimes.

To: My Icy Princess Sica-Baby
Fr: Eye-Smiling Princess

Aigo~ Silly Jessie…
Yoona’s 21 babe, she can take care of herself for one night.
Besides she said she wants to spend some time with Minna tonight.

To: My Brightest Gem Eye-Smiling Princess
Fr: Ice Princess

Arasso, can’t wait till dinner! <3
I’ll be home soon baby. I love you! <3 <3 <3
Mwah~

To: My Icy Princess Sica-Baby
Fr: Eye-Smiling Princess

I love you too Sica! <3 <3 <3 <3
MWAH~

I put my phone away in time to see a running figure heading towards the car.

It was Yoona frantically making her way down to the parking lot. Her hair was messy since she was sprinting towards the car and her face was one of panic.

“Unnie!” she yelled as she got into the driver’s seat.

“What’s wrong Yoona?” I asked worried.

“U-unnie… What am I going to do?!?!” yelled Yoona as she burst into tears.

Oh my gosh...

What happened to her???

“Omo Yoona! What’s wrong sweetie?”

“I’m s-s-s-so stupid!!! I l-l-l-l-love Yuri-unnie a-a-a-and I pushed her a-a-a-away!!!” sobbed Yoona.

“W-w-w-what am I going to d-d-d-do?”

I wrapped an arm around Yoona’s shoulders and embraced her awkwardly in the car. She began to calm down as I gently started to rub her back. Soon her sobs had subsided and the car was filled with small sniffles instead.

Yoona was looking at her feet and frowning. I lifted her chin up to face me. Her huge brown doe eyes, filled with wonder and curiosity, stared back into my own.

“Yoona-ah this s what you have to do,” I whispered into her ear.

I told her every single detail of my complicated but an absolutely full-proof plan on how to win the heart of someone you loved. Yoona was delicately blushing after I told her the plan. Her tears were now gone but she looked nervous.

“Unnie… how am I going to do all THAT?”

“Being in love makes you do crazy things my deer,” I say while winking.

“Now come on, let’s go and pick up Minna. Daycare’s almost done.”

Yoona gulped visibly as the thought of seeing Yuri again dawned on her.

Keke~

Young love is so much fun!

Yoona-ah hwaiting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri POV

All my students were spread out around the classroom enjoying play time. A group of boys, which included Minho and Jonghyun, were attempting to build the tallest tower out of blocks. While besides them, a group of girls, Luna and Sulli as the leaders, were trying to build a house for their dolls. I watched them carefully as I knew they’d end up fighting for the blocks pretty soon.

Another smaller group of students were quietly sitting on the rug. Seohyun was here to help today, so she had gathered a group of students to read a story to them. They were the more timid ones in my class but I smiled as they enjoyed Seohyun’s story. Occasionally I heard happy giggles from that group, proof to their enjoyment.

As for the rest of the kids who were not interested in the block building or reading, they were gathered on the floor working on a large puzzle that I had given to them this morning. It was a large one with jumbo pieces that spanned the whole floor of the classroom.

As usual my eyes wandered around to check on Minna as I was required to send the updates to Yoona. She was currently with Victoria who had come into my class to teach the kids how to fold paper birds and flowers.

The rest of the kids grew bored of it quickly as it was frustrating, but Minna was persistent. She sat at the table with Victoria-ssi with her little tongue sticking out in concentration as she was determined to fold one perfect crane.

I sighed for the nth time today when I texted Yoona, only to see that she hadn’t responded to any of my other texts that I had sent earlier.

So yeah… I confessed to her. Finally.

It was really rushed and unplanned, nothing romantic.

Sadly it didn’t work in my advantage as Yoona had run off without leaving me time to explain or even responding to my confession.

All she had said was she needed time…

I tried to hold back my tears as I thought back to Yoona’s shocked face when I confessed to her. Maybe it was an impossible hope to have the Im Yoona as my lover but… a girl could dream right?

Needless to say I was really depressed; I didn’t realize how much I had grown attached to her. It hadn’t even been a day and I missed every single thing about her, especially the texts I would get as replies to Minna’s progress.

“Yul-seonsaengnim!” cried out Luna’s voice, which brought me out of my thoughts.

“MINHO TOOK MY DOLL!!”

“I DIDN’T TAKE ANYTHING!”

“YES YOU DID!”

“NO I DIDN’T!”

“YOU’RE A LIAR!”

“I AM NOT A LIAR! YOU’RE THE LIAR!”

“YAH! GIVE ME BACK MY DOLL OR I’LL BREAK YOUR TOWER!”

“HEY! DON’T DO THAT!”

“YAH!” I yelled at the two bickering kids. “Both of you come with me, now.”

Minho’s shoulders slumped as Luna pouted angrily, both sulking, walked slowly towards me.

I knelt to face the two kids.

“Alright both of you are going to tell me exactly what happened. Luna you can go first, Minho don’t interrupt you’ll have your own turn afterwards.”

Luna smirked victoriously as Minho frowned.

“He took my doll.”

“Did you really take her doll Minho?” The little boy nodded.

“Why did you take it Minho? You know stealing is wrong.”

Minho pointed at Luna, “She took the block we were going to use!”

“Is that true Luna?”

This time Luna looked toward the ground and nodded.

“You have to share Luna or else it isn’t fair.”

“But we need it for the king’s throne!”

“But we were going to use it to make the tower bigger!”

“Luna-ah, Minho-ah, those blocks belong to everyone in the class. You two have to play with them together. You can’t steal each other things and fight.”

Both Luna and Minho pouted.

“HOW ARE WE GOING TO PLAY TOGETHER?” they shouted in unison.

I smiled already having an idea.

“Minho-ah, you and your friends want to build the largest tower ever right?”

“Nae, seonsaengnim.”

“Luna, you and your friends want a home for your dolls right?”

“Yes seonsaengnim.”

“Then why don’t you build it together? All of you can combine your blocks and build the tallest tower for the dolls to live in!”

Luna and Minho were about to protest as I added, “If that doesn’t work, we can just put the blocks away since it doesn’t seem like you guys can share…”

The two kids were quiet, pondering over the idea.

“Okay Yuri-seonsaengnim, I will give Minho the block back so we can build it together.”

“And I’ll give the doll back.”

I smiled, “Good, go off and play now!”

Minho and Luna walked reluctantly away back to their friends and they told them about the new plan. At first it seemed as if they would all fight again, but I sent them an intense glare. They all gulped and started to play together. In a couple of minutes though, both the girls and boys were happily playing together.

“Yuri-seonsaengnim!” called out a voice brightly. It was Minna proudly holding a pink crane in her hands.

“Look! I made it! Isn’t it pretty?” she asked stretching her arms so I could lift her up.

“Wow Minna-ah!” I exclaimed as I picked her up to sit on my lap.

“It’s very pretty! Did Victoria-seonsaengnim teach you?”

“Nae~ Toria-seonsaengnim is a very good teacher!”

Victoria made her way over and smiled ruffling Minna’s hair. I pretended to be offended and faked crying.

*Sobs* she’s a better teacher than me?”

Minna’s eyes grew wide, “Aniyo! Yuri-seonsaengnim is the best teacher ever!”

“Wahhhhh~ Minna doesn’t love me anymore…”

I could visibly see Minna panicking and Victoria rolling her eyes at my dorkiness.

Suddenly I felt a small pair of lips land on my right cheek.

“Mwah~ See seonsaengnim, I still love you~” cooed Minna, overflowing with aegyo.

I giggled and tickled her in my embrace as she shrieked with delight.

“S-s-stop!” gasped Minna, laughing uncontrollably.

“Don’t want to~” I replied still tickling the little girl. Victoria walked away smiling as she went around the class to check on the other students.

I finally let Minna go as I noticed it was almost time for the children to go home.

“Hey kids! It’s almost time to go home! Let’s get your stuff together!”

“NAE YURI-SEONSAENGNIM!” yelled a chorus of kids

The next half an hour was filled with zipping up kids’ coats, retrieving backpacks, walking kids towards the bathroom, yelling at some for goofing off, and finally walking them all towards the entrance.

I watched most of my students run over to their mothers or fathers. But then I realized that Minna was not by my side as she usually was.
Luckily though, I felt a small hand slip into mine and looked down to see that it was Minna. She gave me an adorable smile, an exact copy of Yoona’s…

“Will umma come soon?”

I sighed, knowing the endless hour for the little girl was just beginning. For Minna, waiting for Yoona to pick her up was the longest time of the day for her. Usually if I was lucky, she’d entertain herself on the playground. But today she didn’t seem very interested in playing.

“Minna-ah,” called Seohyun who had escorted Taemin outside. The little boy waved goodbye to Minna and ran over to his older sister.

“Why don’t we read a story to pass the time?” asked Seohyun.

Minna frowned slightly, “Okay…”

We were about to walk back to the classroom when a voice called out for Minna.

“Minna-ah!”

I turned around to face a recognizable eye-smiling woman.

“Fany-unnie!” yelled Minna as she ran over to Tiffany, hurriedly scrambling up into her arms.

Tiffany made her way over to us, while continuously cooing at Minna and showering the little girl’s face in kisses. Minna’s giggles filled the air, creating a warm and playful atmosphere, which was almost enough to cover my disappointment in that Yoona had not come to pick Minna up.

“Hello Yuri-ah! I’m sorry for randomly showing up, but Yoona had to attend to something else so she asked me to pick up Minna instead.”

“It’s no problem."

Seohyun and Tiffany stared awkwardly at each other.

"Oh! Wait you haven’t met my sister yet right? This is my younger sister Seohyun. Hyunnie, this is Yoona's publicist and friend, Tiffany Hwang. I met her yesterday.”

Seohyun bowed politely, “My name is Kwon Seohyun, and it’s a pleasure to meet you!”

Tiffany’s eyes grew wide in surprise, “Kwon Seohyun? Omo! Do you by any chance know our Sooyoungie?”

To my surprise Seohyun turned bright red and looked to her feet.

“Uh nae…”

I raised an eyebrow at Seohyun as she mouthed that she’d explain later.

Tiffany laughed heartily, “Well what a small world indeed!”

“Uh n-n-nae… it’s nice to meet you Tiffany-ssi.”

“The pleasure’s mine!" 

Tiffany looked at her watch and faced us again, "And as much as I’d love to chat, I really have to go. I’m sorry for being so rude… Let’s have coffee next time Seohyunnie?”

Seohyun nodded shyly as I still continued to stare at them dumbfounded. Tiffany started to walk away with Minna and that’s when I noticed that I had forgot to ask about Yoona.

“W-WAIT! Tiffany!” I yelled.

Tiffany turned back in surprise.

“U-ummm how is Yoona doing?”

The eye-smiling eyes grew wide and to my shock she smacked herself in the head.

“Omo! I almost forgot, I have a note for you.”

She pulled a small envelope out from her pocket and handed it to me.

“I’ll see you later Yuri!”

“Bye Yuri-seonsaengnim!”

I waved at the two as they walked away. As soon as they were out of sight, I ripped open the envelope, finding a hand-written note from none other then Yoona herself.

Yuri-unnie,
I’m pretty sure that if you’re reading this, you’re disappointed from my reaction to your confession yesterday…
I’m sorry for running away, but you really took me by surprise. I hope I didn’t hurt your feelings too much as to ruin our friendship. I sincerely apologize and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
Anyway I have answer for you now. Since I’d like to talk to you directly…
Do you remember the park we went to for dinner?
I’ll be waiting for you on the top of that hill.
Come whenever you feel like it. I will be waiting no matter what.

Im Yoona

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello to my lovely readers! I'm back! Sorry for the wait, but I've been busy with a bunch of stuff at school. Mianhe *bows in apology*
And I'm pretty sure you're all disppointed with the lack of plot developement in this latest chapter... I'm really sorry about that, but I created this chapter to be a filler for the upcoming one hehe~ BUT I promise that I will make all the Yoonyul troopers very happy in the next update. (Hopefully..) Please expect that update sometime tomorrow or really late tonight.
Thank you for all subscribing and leave a comment below! I would really love feedback from ALL my readers! xD (On a side note: does everyone like the poster for the story? ^^)
And as for new readers, WELCOME! Don't hesitate to leave me a comment on your reaction! And do subscribe :)
Have a lovely night guys! <3