Coincidence? I think not...

My Sister's Gift

*At the gas station*

Yoona POV

*CREAK!* *SKID* "WATCH OUT!" *CRASH*

What the ****?!

The loud noises awaken me from my thoughts. I take in my surroundings and notice another car has crashed into my own parked one. I take in the intitial damage of the scene.

It's not that serious, only a dent. The car is fine and it's not like I have anything important in it.

I quickly make my way to other car to make sure that the other driver was all right. But a nagging thought keeps bothering me. 

What is it now, oh intelligent brain?! ...

OMG!!!! THE KID?!?!?!

I quickly dash to the back seat of my car and hurriedly open the door.

Thankfully, she is still fast asleep in her car seat. She is far off in dream as she smiles and softly snores in her sleep hugging her Rilakkuma plushie. I smile and heave a sigh of relief.

"Oh my god I am so sorry!" saids a voice from behind me.

I turn around quickly to only come face to face with a gorgeous tan-skinned beauty....

Yuri POV

Omo!!! I cannot believe I just hit another car and... with my BRAND NEW car as well?!?! T^T

OMO!! What am I doing worrying about myself? I should make sure the other person is all right... Stupid kkab!! 

As I start to unbuckle my seatbelt I can see the lady of the other car starting to aproach me...

She's absolutely beautiful. Although her face is covered by a pair of dark shades, I can tell by her milky white skin that she's gorgeous. Her figure is slim and even though she is wearing a plain black dress, she wears it as if she's on a runway. I can hear her heels clicks as she makes her way on the concrete, but suddenly she stops in her tracks and runs back to her own car diving towards the backseat of her car. 

What's up with her?

She hurriedly opens the door to her car and that's when I see why she had rushed...

There is an adorable little girl who is fast asleep, while hugging tightly onto what appears to be a strawberry. She seems to be fine and I can see the lady breathe in a sigh of relief.

To make sure they're both alright, I quickly run out of my car and make my way over to the beautiful stranger.

"Oh my god I am so sorry!" I say in a panicked voice. "Is she alright? Are you alright? Is anyone hurt? Is the car okay?"

The lady spins around and we are face to face. She has removed her suglasses and I can now clearly see her face.

She has these cute doe-like eyes framed with long eyelashes.

She really is a beauty...

Her long shiny brown hair loosely blows in the wind as opens a little in a surprise. Her lips appear pink and soft. She holds herself up in a way that only someone of importance does.

Why do I get this weird feeling that I know her from somewhere... 

Just then the lady clears and my ears fill with the rich sound of her husky voice. "We're both fine and the car only has a dent. I won't be pressing any charges."

She puts her suglasses back on and looks at me.

"Now if you'd excuse me, I'm not trying to be rude but I am in a rush."

"B-b-b-but I... I h-h-hit your car... Shouldn't we at least exchange insurance cards or s-s-something?"

Aww man... nice going Yul! You turned into a bumbling stuttering fool in front of a complete stranger. A pretty one too...

"It's not necessary. Like I said I won't be pressing charges. I mean it was an accident right?"

I blushed looking towards the ground and nodded, "I- uh- just got my license a couple of weeks ago.. a-a-a-and my younger sister got me t-t-t-this car... I must've gotten a bit excited, because before I knew it I lost control of it."

The stranger laughed opening very widely.

"Haha, don't worry about it. No harm done right?"

I nodded meekly again as the stranger continued to laugh.

Gosh Yul! SAY SOMETHING!!! Instead of just blushing and stuttering, you're making a complete fool out of yourself!

AISH~ I can't help it though... She's so pretty... what if I say something to offend her? And she's so nice too.. And pretty... And beautiful... And...

OMO KWON YURI?! You're not falling in love are you? YAH! Get a hold of yourself Kwon Yuri! You hit her freakin' car! You don't deserve to ask her out on a date! YAH~

"Yoongie? saids a voice disrupting my thoughts.

We both turn around to see a tall girl, her arms loaded with different snacks, coming towards us.

"Oh my gosh! Yoongie what happened to the car? Are you alright? Are you hurt? Is the kid hurt?"

"Calm down Soo, I'm fine," saids the beautiful stranger.

Yoongie??? Is that her name? Hehe... ~how cute~  ^^

"Anyway miss, we really have to get going now," said the doe-eyed girl. She grabs the tall girls hand and drags her to the car.

Omo... are those two dating??? They seem so close... *mental pout*... I don't want her to be taken...

Y-yah! Kwon Y-y-yuri! Why are you thinking such thoughts???

"Good bye miss," saids the doe-eyed girl as she gets into the car.

"W-w-wait!" I yell.

But it's too late.

Both the tall girl and the beautiful stranger get in the car and drive away...

Leaving me to me myself as I stand there, still blushing bright red, and my heart beating erratically.

Oh gosh... Kwon Yul... how are you going to tell Seohyun about what happened to the car???

AISH~ stupid kkab... you didn't even get her name... How are you going to make it up to her?

Yoona POV

After dropping off Sooyoung, I finally drove Minna home. She was awake now and she stared in awe at the new view before her. I chuckled as hung open as we approached my apartment. There were 50 floors and I lived right at the top, one of the most expensive penthouses in the city...

I let one of the guards at the door take my car as Minna and I made our way to the elevator. She clutched onto my hand cutely as she took in her surroundings.

"Unnie... are we going to live here?" she asked quietly as we boarded onto the elevator.

"Yes Minna-ah, this is your home now. Do you like it?"

Minna suddenly looked at me straight in the eye. We stared at each other for a while, both mesmerized by our identically shaped doe-like eyes.

"Unnie... Nicole-unnie said that umma went to heaven and that you are my new umma now."

"That's right Minna, I'll be taking care of you."

She clutched her Rilakkuma plushie tightly and looked at her shoes.

"Can I call you umma?" she asked in a quiet voice.

I was taken aback.

Me? Umma? How could I be a mother? I'm not Hyoyeon-unnie...

But I looked back to her little face, now in an adorable pout and all I could do was nod. Minna smiled happily and hugged my leg as I stiffened slightly. Soon I returned her embrace and picked her up. Naturally, she snuggled her head into the crook of my neck as I stepped out onto the 50th floor.

One of the perks about living up so high was that there was no one on this floor. Although the security did a fabulous job of keeping  my fans out of the building, I also did not want nosy neighbors. I let Minna down as I fumbled inside my purse for the keys.

I unlocked the door and motioned Minna to go inside. She happily obliged as we stepped into my apartment.

It really was luxurious. I had hired the top interior designer in the country to furnish and decorate the place. It held two full bathrooms, two bedrooms, one master bedroom, a full kitchen, a spacious living room, a small comfy family room, my personal office, and there was my pride and joy: the entertainment room.

I sat on the couch and smiled at my niece's cuteness as she explored her new home. She never let go of the Rilakkuma plushie as she traveled from room to room taking in all the new things. I decided to rest my eyes for a while before I changed and made ourselves some dinner.

"Umma!" yelled Minna from the other room.

I slowly got off the couch and made my way to where she was yelling from. It came from the window of one of the bedrooms.

"Umma! Look at the view!!! It's so pretty!" she exclaimed happily as she pointed at the lights that covered the city.

"Do you like this room's view Minna?" I asked as she frantically nodded at my question. "Then it's yours Minna-ah. We'll make this room into your bedroom."

Her eyes shimmered with excitement and her face turned up into a wide grin. "Really?! Do you really mean it? This is my room now?"

I nodded and Minna squealed happily.

"Now then," I continued to say, "we have a busy day tomorrow. You have school and I have work. How about we have some dinner now?"

"Yes! Yes! Let's eat now umma! Will you cook?"

I nodded as I led her into the living room. She settled herself on the couch with the TV on as I went to go change my clothes.

Minna was watching a cartoon when I came back.

"Minna-ah Nicole-unnie gave me some of your clothes. Why don't you change out of your yellow dress and into some more comfortable ones?"

"Yes umma."

"Can you dress yourself? Do you need help?"

Minna rolled her eyes cutely at me and shook her head no.

I began to gather ingredients for our dinner. Since I was low on groceries, I decided to make her some kimichi fried rice. As I began chopping at the vegetables and taking out the rice from the rice cooker, Minna finally came out of her bedroom. She was dressed in yellow sweat pants and a Rilakkuma sweatshirt, complete with a hood with Rilakkuma ears sewn on.

Well... she may look like me but she got Hyoyeon-unnie's unique sense of fashion.

Minna struggled to pull herself up onto one of the stools that lined the island in the kitchen. She watched me cook our dinner. As I waited for the frying pan to heat up, I asked her a question that had been nagging me the whole day.

"Minna-ah? Do you like Rilakkuma?"

Minna nodded vigorously, "Yes! I love Rilakkuma as much as I love strawberries!"

So she's got Hyuk-oppa's strawberry obsession as well... ~Cute~ Well now I know how to design her room...

"Do you like Rilakkuma umma?" asked Minna interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes I do. He's one of my favorite cartoon characters."

"Hehe mine too! But umma, you look more like Korilakkuma with your milky skin!"

I turned red at her comment. "Let's eat now shall we?" I say quickly changing the subject.

Minna wasn't a picky eater, although she did grimace a little when I reminded her that she needed to eat her green peppers... I also found out that we had another similarity. We both loved to eat... A LOT.

Aigoo... this kid will get along with Sooyoung just fine.

After dinner I washed the dishes and ran a bubble bath for Minna. Not wanting her to drown or hurt herself, I decided to bathe her. She seemed to enjoy the strawberry-scented bubbles and shampoo that I had recieved from Hyuk-oppa that Christmas. Most of the time Minna babbled on as I awkwardly answered her many curious three-year-old-like questions. Like, Umma why is the sky blue? Do you think Rilakkuma would marry me if I asked him? Can we go to the park tomorrow?

She continued to ask those questions until I tucked her into the large bed in one of the bedrooms. She was telling me a story about when her and Hyoyeon-unnie had made cookies. I wasn't really paying attention but I kept smiling as I made sure she was comfortable. That's when she asked me a question that stopped me in my tracks.

"Umma... can I have a kiss good night?"

Minna had her eyes at half-mast and she was snuggling close to the body-sized Rilakkuma plushie that Sooyoung had given me for my birthday a couple years back.

"Urmmm... yeah... of course." I mumbled underneath my breath as I turned bright red.

Come on Yoona, it's only a kiss good night... Hyoyeon-unnie gave you one all the time. Why are you so shy in front of your own niece???

I plucked up my courage and quickly brushed my lips lightly on her forehead as Minna giggled and blushed. She grabbed my cheeks and planted a small kiss on my right cheek.

"Good night umma! I love you!"

Minna snuggled underneath the covers of the comforter as she closed her eyes to drift off to dream land...

*In the living room*

~Ring Ring Ring~

I looked at my caller ID only to find that it was Jessica-unnie calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"YAH IM YOONA!!!" screeched a dolphin pitched voice from the other end.

"SOOYOUNG JUST CALLED ME AND TOLD ME YOU WERE IN A CAR ACCIDENT?!?!? WHAT IS THAT ABOUT YOONA?!?!?!?!"

"Sica-unnie," I say as I massage my ears, "can you tone it down a bit? It's late at night and I don't want my niece to wake up to your dolphin scream."

"YAH!! IM YOONA! Don't change the subject!"

"Geez unnie, I'm all right. The car just has a small dent in the front. A new driver just got her car out of control, nothing to it. I didn't press charges since I didn't want to get the press involved with Minna just yet."

"Oh. Is that all that happened? Alright then... How is Minna doing by the way? Is she adjusting well?"

"She's fine, sleeping now."

"That's good. Anyway you should go to sleep too. You have a photo-shoot tomorrow and a radio program. Plus you have to drop off Minna at school in the morning. I made sure to call the school to explain the situation. They promised to keep your identity a secret as well as your relationship with Minna."

"Great. Thanks Sica-unnie, I'll be going to bed now. Say hello to Tiffany-unnie for me."

"You're welcome Yoona and I will! Night!"

I got in bed after a shower but I couldn't sleep as I was worried about Minna. After tossing and turning for a good hour I finally decided to just go check on her. As I walked over to bed, I saw that I had no need to worry. She was fast asleep with her small lips rounded in an "O". I smiled and immediately felt a rush of relief that washed over me as sleep finally began to find me. Instead of going back to my bedroom, I decided to sleep with Minna, since it was big enough to accommodate us both. It wasn't long until I fell into deep sleep.

The next morning, I woke up from a good night's rest to a pair of doe-like eyes that stared into mine.

Hyoyeon-unnie... what were you really thinking when you left me to take care of Minna???

Yuri POV

The daycare was already filled frantic with teachers as I walked into the main office. Everyone was running around trying to clean the place up and some were even applying make-up on their faces...

This was a surprise. It was two hours before any of the students came, why were all the staff memebers here?

"KWON YURI!" I snap my head back around to see my friend and boss Taeyeon.

"Hey what's up Tae-tae?"

She pinched me lightly on th nose, "Don't hey Tae-tae me Yul... Where in the world were you? Didn't you get my texts?"

I shook my head, "Forgot to charge my phone last night."

"Aish you pabo kkab! We have big news Yul!"

Taeyeon pulled me off to the side, "Im Yoona is coming here!"

"WHAT?! As in THE Im Yoona?!?!"

My idol... My crush...

Taeyeon shushed me, "Not so loud. It's supposed to be a secret..."

"Yes Yuri, the Im Yoona. We didn't know but she's one of your student's aunt, Lee-Im Minna. Apparently her parents passed away this weekend and they appointed Ms. Im as her new guardian. Her management called here yesterday to let us know she was coming to drop off her niece early as well as to keep this a secret to the press and public."

"I've only told the other staff members that a highly elite person was coming here."

I looked at her nervously, "Does that mean I... *gulp*... I have to talk to her?"

"Of course Yuri! She's one of your student's parents!"

"But Taeyeon unnie!!" I pouted and whined.

"Don't you dare use your aegyo on me now KKab Yul. She'll be here in an hour, I suggest you get ready. Good luck kkab!"

I ran off to change into my designated uniform and dashed to my classroom to make sure my lessons were ready for the day. After double-checking everything. I got the files that I usually handed out to new parents and made sure my classroom was neat. Then I hurriedly went to the bathroom to make sure I wasn't a mess.

The clock hit 8:00 and I heard Taeyeon-unnie in the hallway talking to someone. The door opened to let in Taeyeon-unnie followed by a taller slim figure. As expected she was wearing shades.

"This is Kwon Yuri, Ms. Im. Minna's teacher."

I saw Yoona take off her sunglasses and extended my hand towards her.

"It's a pleasure to meet... OMO! YOU'RE THE BEAUTIFUL STRANGER FROM YESTERDAY!"

Im Yoona gave me a puzzled look and stared at my face.

... So we meet again my beautiful stranger...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not the way I really wanted it to turn out but... An update for you all! The next update probably won't come in until a few days, since I still need to work some kinks out in the plot.

Thanks for reading! And make sure you leave a comment! Suggestions would be wonderful as well! ^^