Small Side Story: How Minna Got Her Name

My Sister's Gift

*Flashback to about three years before the story begins*

Im Yoona quickly ran down the street as she was being mobbed by a huge crowd.

"IM YOONA MARRY ME!" "OMO IM YOONA, YOU'RE AN ANGEL!" "YOONA! PLEASE ACCEPT MY HEART!!!"

Aish! How am I going to get away from these crazy people??
I had only an actress/celebrity for a year, but I was constantly being flocked by these crazy mobs of fans... Sica-unnie had promised to get my security guards, but I sure wasn't seeing them yet...

Yoona quickly turned into a small secluded corner. She hid until the huge crowd of fans ran past her. Yoona breathed a small of relief as she sprinted towards the modest sized home at the end of the street.

"Hyoyeon-unnie I'm home!" yelled Yoona loudly as she took of her shoes and placed them neatly by the door.

Hyoyeon waddled to the front door as she is about 5 months pregnant. She holds a bag of chips in one hand and a remote control in the other.

"Yoongie! Welcome back! I was just watching you on TV!"

"Aish jinja? Again unnie? Don't you get tired of watching me on TV? You get enough of me at home."

Hyoyeon rubbed her tummy gently, "Not all, I don't know why but the baby absolutely loves to watch you on TV. She's so calm when we watch you."

Yoona snorted, "Maybe she thinks it's boring and is sleeping while you're watching unnie. Merong~"

Hyoyeon chuckled at her younger sister's cuteness, "Aigoo, silly Yoong that's not it all. When she starts kicking all I have to do is turn you on the TV and she stops. She's going to be your biggest fan Yoona-ah!"

Yoona rolled her eyes at her sister, "Whatever you say unnie, I highly doubt that she'll even know who I am... I think I won't have much time for her..."

Hyoyeon suddenly pouted and her eyes filled with tears, "What do you mean Yoona-ah? You aren't going to have time to spend with us anymore? Are you leaving us? You're going to leave you older sister?"

"Aigoo unnie! Stop with the drama!" said Yoona, "geez I know pregnant women are emotional but this is too much."

Yoona wiped away her sister's tears.

"All I'm trying to say is that I don't want to disappoint my niece by giving her high expectations of me being with the three of you."

Yoona sighed deeply as she began to explain.

"Sica-unnie signed me up to do so much for the next year that I don't even know if I can come home anymore. Plus it might not be safe for you, the baby, and Hyuk-oppa. I mean I almost got trampled by my own fans today!"

Yoona pouted and almost started to cry as she thought of the prospect of having to spend less time with her sister. Hyoyeon, upon realizing this, smiled at her sister and comfortingly her hair.

"Aish Yoona-ah, you're already 18 and yet you're still a baby."

Yoona sniffled and snuggled into her sister.

"Aigoo my baby Yoongie, don't cry sweetie," Hyoyeon lifted Yoona's chin up so she could eye her face to face.

"Yoong-ah, we'll always be sisters no matter how far apart we are," Hyoyeon held out the matching locket, "sisters forever right?"

Hyoyeon hugged her baby sister, "I love you so much Yoongie-ah and so does the baby. Hyukkie, the baby, and I will always be your biggest fans."

"Thank you Hyo-unnie, I love you all too~" smiled Yoona.

The two sisters snuggled against each other as Hyoyeon had her arms around Yoona as Yoona rested her head against her sister's growing stomach. The two (technically three) girls enjoyed the moment they shared together.

"Hey unnie," said Yoona suddenly, "have you and Hyuk-oppa come up with a name for the baby yet?"

Hyoyeon smiled widely, "Actually I think we finally decided on a name."

Yoona's eyes shone excitedly, "Omo really? What is it?"

"Minna."

"Minna? Omo, that's a really cute name!"

"Do you want to know how we came up with that name?" asked Hyoyeon. Yoona nodded eagerly.

"When the doctor told us it was girl, Hyukkie wanted to name her after his mother, Minsun. But I said that I wanted to name her after my baby sister."

Yoona blushed at her sister's words, "Unnie... you don't have to name your baby after me..."

Hyoyeon smiled and continued on with her story, "We got into a small argument, but in the end we put the two names together. Min from Minsun and the Na from Yoona. Minna, cute name right?"

Yoona nodded and kissed her older sister on the cheek, "Thank you so much unnie! I'm honored that you named your first child after me."

"No Yoongie-ah, thank you for teaching me how to be a good older sister."

Hyoyeon hugged her little sister tightly as the two siblings spent the rest of the afternoon in absolute bliss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A small side story of how Minna was named :)
Also a form of apeasement as the next chapter will not be up for a while hehe~