The Bond Between Two Other Sisters

My Sister's Gift

No One’s POV

Yuri rushed out of the bookstore as she hurried to her car.

Gosh… I didn’t realize how popular Yoona is… I almost couldn’t reserve my copy of her new book! *shudder*… I wonder if she can sign my books for me too?! 
Omo~ pay attention Yuri! You have to pick up Seohyun!! She’s going to be mad if you’re late again…

Yuri stepped on the gas pedal, not wanting to face the wrath of her younger sister. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other side of town however, a young tall and elegant woman stood outside of a busy restaurant, a pout clearly evident on her face. She had been standing outside for a good ten minutes... and that was AFTER she had ended her shift late. 

Unnie... where are you??

At least the woman had been sensible enough to bring a jacket so she wasn't cold or anything. However she was absolutely bored out of her mind. Usually, she would have just taken the bus home. But since her older sister had kindly offered to take her home, she hadn't brought any money for the bus. She now slowly started to regret accepting her sister's offer. She heaved a loud sigh and finally decided to take a seat on the bench right outside the restaurant.

It took another ten minutes for a familiar car to finally enter her view. The car was speeding down the road and it came to a stop right outside the restaurant.

A slender tanned-skin woman rushed out of the car and was running towards the doors of the restaurant.

"I'm right here Yuri-unnie," said Seohyun somewhat annoyed.

Yuri stopped in her tracks and turned to face Seohyun sitting on the bench with a pout on her face.

Omo~ Seohyun is mad... I better do something to appease her.

"Seohyunnie~" Yuri said in a cute tone, "I’m sowwie~ I know I’m late~”

Seohyun rolled her eyes slightly, “Unnie don’t you dare use your aegyo on me. I’ve been waiting outside for more than 15 minutes! What took you so long?!”

Yuri blushed slightly and prayed to God it was too dark for Seohyun to see her blushing. Unfortunately Seohyun DID see.

“Yuri-unnie,” said Seohyun in a toneless voice. Yuri looked meekly at her.

“You were at the bookstore again weren’t you? Reserving a copy of Im Yoona’s book?”

Yuri cringed at her sister’s foresight and sheepishly nodded.

Seohyun let out a huff out of frustration and stormed to the car. She got in and slammed the door angrily. Yuri winced slightly as she watched her younger sister get in her car. Yuri understood why Seohyun was so angry and tried to think of ways to appease her sister.

The two sisters drove in silence as they headed home. Yuri shifted uncomfortably in her seat as Seohyun stared out the window. Not being able to take the deadness in the car any longer, Yuri pulled over to the side of the road.

“Unnie we aren’t home yet, why are we stopping?” asked Seohyun curtly.

“U-Ummm I-I-I wanted to apologize… I know you’re angry at me Seohyun-ah~ but I still want to apologize to you formally.”

Yuri hung her head in shame as Seohyun snuck a peek at her older sister.

“I’m sorry I made you wait Seohyun-ah. But honestly I didn’t know the book reservation would take that long. I left the daycare early to make sure I had time plenty of time so I wouldn’t be late to pick you up…”

Seohyun continued to stare out the window.

Yuri sighed, “And I know I sound like I’m making excuses but Seohyunnie I really didn’t mean to make you wait so long… Please forgive me…”

“Okay Yuri-unnie,” said Seohyun, “I forgive you.” Yuri’s whole face lit up.

“Under one condition,” said Seohyun.

“What is it? I’ll do anything?” said Yuri eagerly.

Seohyun smiled, “Buy me the latest Keroro ost and make me sweet potato pie tonight.”

Yuri smiled and ruffled her sister’s hair, “Aish~ my little sister loves Keroro and goguma more than she loves her own unnie.”

“Merong~” said Seohyun, “like unnie like dongsaeng, you love Im Yoona more than you love me.”

“Yah!” yelled Yuri.

The two sisters laughed together and finally headed towards home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A very short update, almost a mini chapter. I promise I'll post a longer update earliest tomorrow and at the latest the day after tomorrow.

Again thank you for reading and subscribing! ^^
I hope you're all enjoying the story! Please leave comments below!