Determination

My Sister's Gift

No One POV

The two lovers stood in the room facing each other. One was on the bed crying and the other just stood there.

Silent and unmoving.

Neither of them said a word as the JeTi couple came back with the doctor. The man in the white coat quickly ran tests on Yoona as both Jessica and Tiffany looked at the black pearl, noticing the strange atmosphere. Yoona kept hiccuping as the tears wouldn't stop.

Soon the doctor finished the examination and walked out of the room to test Yoona's blood. Tiffany followed the doctor closely and pulled Jessica with her. The ice-princess glared at her girlfriend but willingly left the room.

Again the two were left alone.

"Y-Yoona??... What do you mean by that???" asked Yuri breaking the silence.

"L-L-Let's break up unnie... I can't t-t-take it anymore..." whispered Yoona

Yuri was shocked. Her girlfriend's words pierced her heart in a way that she felt a kind of pain she never experienced before. It broke her from the inside. She rushed towards the bed and knelt to the ground, taking both of Yoona's hands in hers. Yoona looked to their intwined hands but didn't say a word.

"Why Yoona?!? What did I do wrong???"

The tears began to fall for Yuri too as she couldn't understand what her lover was saying.

Break up??? Break UP?!?! What did I do to cause this???!!!

NO. I can't let this happen.

I made a promise that I would see her happy. She's obviously not happy with this.

But why is she doing this to the two of us...

"Yuri-unnie..." said Yoona. "You need to let me go now..."

For once in her life, the kkab was speechless as she didn't know how to respond.

"I don't deserve you unnie...

I never deserved you...

I-..I don't even know why you went out with me in the first place...

All I do is bring pain to everyone around me..."

By this time, Yoona was sobbing.

Her bed shook from the tremors of her sobs and still Yuri was silent.

"I've hurt Hyoyeon-unnie and Hyukjae-oppa! They're dead Yuri... DEAD!...

Jessica-unnie, Tiffany-unnie, and Soo have been getting death threats from Kim!!...

And Minna... MINNA WAS KIDNAPPED YURI!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FEEL WHEN HE HURTS YOU TOO!!!!...

PLEASE! Let's break up before he hurts everyone that I know and love!"

"Why can't he just leave me alone?!?!

WHY CAN'T HE JUST HURT ME??? WHY DOES HE BRING EVERYONE INTO THIS??!!

I don't want to see anyone else get hurt Yuri! I don't want to see YOU get hurt!! So PLEASE!! BREAK UP WITH ME!"

Yuri couldn't stand it anymore.

Her heart was breaking at every single word that Yoona was shouting at her.

All of the burden Yoona had carried over the years.

All of the torment from Kim.

All of the pain and guilt Yoona felt.

All of the thing she had to do... by herself.

How lonely had Yoona been?

How much pain had Yoona felt?

How many tears had Yoona shed?

There wasn't an absolute answer.

Yuri had no solution.

But she did know that she couldn't stand for this anymore...

 

Yoona gasped as Yuri pounced on her.

The raven-haired girl wrapped her strong arms around Yoona tightly. Yuri hoped that at least some of the pain that Yoona felt, could be erased through her embrace.

Yoona was still for a while. But soon the doe-eyed one was sobbing uncontrably.

Yuri Yoona's hair and gently placed kisses on her face, trying to wash away all the tears.

Both of them were crying as Yoona finally let herself go.

Releasing the pain she had felt for so long.

"You absolute pabo~" whispered Yuri. "What makes you think I'm going to let you go that easily?"

Yoona sniffled and burried her face into Yuri's chest.

"Im Yoona... don't you know how worried I have been for you? Do you have any idea how I felt when you disappeared? Do you know what it felt like finding you that night?... You were all tied up. You wouldn't move. I didn't know what I should do..."

"I couldn't breathe Yoona-ah... I couldn't move... I couldn't function. All I could do was think of you. I wanted to bring you and Minna back home safely. I acted out of pure instinct and somehow... somehow that brought you both safe back to me."

The deer continued sobbing.

"And now you want to me to let go of what I fought for? You want me to let go of all that I love?" growled Yuri.

Her hands clenched tightly onto Yoona's shoulder, making the younger girl wince at the roughness.

Yoona saw that within Yuri's eyes burned a dangerous black fire of determination.

"I'm a selfish woman Im Yoona. What I get I keep. And I have no intentions of letting you go."

The younger of the two yelped as Yuri shoved her down upon the hospital bed.

The black pearl made sure the door was locked as she hovered on top of Yoona. The deer blinked her wide eyes up at Yuri, not knowing what to do. The older girl took the younger one's hands and pinned them down above her head. Yoona bit her lip in nervousness as Yuri dived into the pink lips.

Yoona groaned in pain at the roughness of Yuri's kiss. Their tongues dominated each other's mouth as Yuri fought hard for control. The black pearl then roamed her hands all over Yoona's sensitive body, making Yoona moan. After violating Yoona's mouth she made sure to mark Yoona as hers, creating multiple love marks on the deer's neck as Yoona groaned.

"You need to be taught a lesson Miss Im..." mumbled Yuri against Yoona's neck.

Yoona shivered from Yuri's warm breath.

"You can't keep running away from others and facing your problems on your own... You need to learn how to rely on people."

Yoona stared up in wonder at Yuri, panting from their intense skinship.

"A-A-And h-h-how.. how am I supposed to learn t-t-that?" asked Yoona, out of breath.

Yuri winked at Yoona.

"I'm a teacher Miss Im. I have a knack at teaching stubborn students."

"And believe me Yoona... I won't leave your side because this lesson is going to take a lifetime..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany POV

The doctor had declared that Yoona's blood was all clean but she should remain the hospital, at least for tonight. He also had us schedule daily appointments for the next two weeks. They wanted to be absolutely sure she was free of the chemical.

Jessica and I thanked the doctor and walked back to Yoona's room.

"Hey Tiff," said Jessica.

"What is it Jessie?"

"What do you think is up with Yuri and Yoona?"

I frowned. They had been acting strangely when we had left the room...

"I'm not sure Sica-ah but let's go check up on them."

Jessica nodded cutely and held my hand in hers as we made our way back quickly.

I was met with a pleasant surprise though when we reached Yoona's room.

Minna was there with both Taeyeon and Sunny.

"Minna-ah~! Omo how are you doing sweetie??"

Minna smiled the alligator smile, which was identical to her aunt's

"Fany-unnie~! Sica-unnie~!" she squealed before running into my open arms.

Sica gave her a kiss as I bounced the excited toddler in my arms. Minna's cute giggles filled our ears.

"Hey JeTi!" greeted Sunny with Taeyeon right behind her.

"I didn't know YoonYul already tied the knot!" smirked Taeyeon.

Jessica shot them a confused look.

"Ohhh~ Sica-unnie when will umma and seonsaengnim get married???" asked Minna excitedly.

"What are you all talking about?" I questioned.

The danshin duo and the little  deer all pointed to Yoona's bed.

Yuri lay in bed next to her with Yoona's head snuggled like a puppy right into Yuri's neck. The kkab had her arms wrapped protectively around Yoona's waist as Yoona's hands clutched onto Yuri's shirt. Yuri had her lips pressed against Yoona's cheek as the two were sleeping rather peacefully. As I examined them closer I could see their dishelved clothes and the red marks on Yoona's neck...

"YAH~!!" screamed Jessica.

My girlfriend was bright red with both embarassment and anger.

"WAKE UP YOU BYUN-YUL!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning to my readers~! I know I upset many of you with my last update. But hopefully this makes up for it?

Let me know if you're still disappointed all right?

Also sadly this story is coming to a close. The next chapter or two will be the last one... TT~TT

BUT... it looks like from the poll that many of you want a sequel. xD

Keke~ well I can't seem to part from the characters as well...

Thank you all of you for always supporting me! And please if I still have some silent readers, don't hesitate to comment. I really want more feedback!

Kamshahamnida~