The Warm Fuzzy Feeling

My Sister's Gift

Yoona POV

After my confession to Yuri, I chewed on my bottom lip as I was nervous on what Yuri-unnie would say. She slowly smiled and before I knew it, she was leaning in closer to me...

My heart started to race as I could feel her warm breath against my face. Her face was inches away from mine and I leaned slightly as I felt her press her lips against mine, pulling us into a sweet kiss.

It was amazing.

She tasted like vanilla chapstick and it brought a blush to my cheeks as I realized that I was having my first kiss. Because I didn't know what to do, I let her lead. But the moment I felt her tongue press gently against my own mouth, I stepped away, gasping for breath.

I was breathing erratically and I couldn't look at Yuri-unnie's face.

I heard her gasping for breath as well.

"H-h-hey Yoona?" she called gently. "I-I'm sorry if I took it too fast... I-I-I couldn't h-h-help it."

I still couldn't face her and stared at my shoes. But then I felt soft fingers on my chin slowly lifting my head up to look up at her. Her brown orbs were warm and slightly worried.

"Yoona-ah? Are you alright?"

"U-u-u-u-unnie... you stole my f-f-f-first kiss..." I stuttered.

I winced as I expected her to laugh. But instead she lifted my face up again.

"But you've been kiss scenes right?'

I blushed, "Stand-ins... when Hyo-unnie was alive she would never allow it. Sica-unnie and Fany-unnie followed Hyo-unnie's example and hired stand-ins after that as well..."

My gaze went to my feet again. But two hands pressed up to my cheeks once again. Yuri-unnie looked at me with a small smile on her face as she leaned in to place another long but gentle kiss on my no-longer lips. Our lips moved together in a familiar rhythm. It was if we both heard a song withing our hearts and followed it with our lips.

We pulled away only when our lungs screamed for oxygen.

"And now I stole your second one as well," gasped Yuri-unnie.

"I love you Yuri-unnie..."

Yuri-unnie frowned at me, "Call me Yuri now Yoona, it'll be strange to have my girlfriend call me unnie. I don't want to feel like I'm dating my sister..."

"B-b-but I'm terrible at being informal..." I answered.

She kissed me again but this time on each of my cheeks.

"Please?" she asked.

"I-I-I... I love you... Y-Yuri..."

She smiled widely, her whole face brightening, "And I love you, Im Yoona."

Yuri swiftly pulled me near her again and captured my lips for the third time that night.

But this time we kissed passionately, falling onto the soft grass. Her kiss sent tingling sensations down my back and all I could do was smile in happiness.

She was gentle with me. She didn't do anything I was uncomfortable with. We just enjoyed as our lips melded against each other as the night lay witness to our young love. And the sway of the white lilies filled the already unforgettable night with an amazing aroma.

Kwon Yuri...

What have you done to my heart...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sunlight woke me up as I realized I was back in my own bedroom. I looked to my left and saw the small head of my niece sleeping peacefully beside me. Her eyes fluttered as I her cheeks. She opened her eyes, revealing the identical doe-eyes we shared.

"Good morning Minna-ah... did you sleep well?"

"Umma," said Minna as she sat up and snuggled into my chest,  "when did you come home?"

I chuckled, "I came home late last night. I'm sorry I didn't come earlier."

She rubbed her eyes cutely, "It's okay umma. I fell asleep anyway."

"I saw that," I said while ruffling her hair. "Did you sleep well on my bed?"

"Yes!" said Minna brightly. "Umma did everything work out?"

"Did what work out?"

Minna smiled widely, "Did you tell Yuri-seonsaengnim you loved her?"

I blushed and hid my face in one of my pillows. My own niece was even teasing me.

"Minna-ah..." I groaned, "how can you even say that so bluntly?"

I peered out from behind my pillow and saw that Minna was confused.

"What do you mean umma?"

"You'll understand when you're older Minna-ah..." I sighed.

Minna tugged at the sleeve of my shirt, "But umma I don't understand what's hard..."

I sat up to face my niece.

"What do you mean by that Minna?"

"Well... if you love someone you just tell them."

I smiled at my niece's innocent and logical advice.

Enjoying the carefreeness of her childish yet smart thoughts, I decided to ask her one more question.

"How do you know when you love someone Minna?"

Minna cutely tapped her chin as she thought of an answer. Her eyes brightened and pulled up into a wide grin as she came up with a response to my question.

"It's easy umma. You feel all warm and fuzzy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri POV

It was already the start of a new day at the daycare as I prepared my lesson plans for today. I wanted to focus on teaching them shapes today so I pulled out the needed materials. But from my amazing time last night... I could barely keep my focus.

Everytime I was left to my thoughts, all I could think of was the feel of her lips on mine. It made butterflies fly within my stomach. I still couldn't believe my idol and well... my love... had confessed to me.

Last night we had agreed to take it easy as Yoona had her schedules and Minna and that it was also her first relationship. I also had to deal with both Taeyeon and Sunny as they had no idea what had happened with Yoona. Seohyun had been delighted after I had come home last night. I wondered about Yoona's side... but I had decided to not text her after I got home since it had been so late.

Yet... now as I thought back to it... I shivered as I wondered what Jessica's reactions were going to be...

The door opened prying me away from both my work and thoughts as it revealed a very cute sight. Minna stood there with her Rilakkuma in one hand and her other clinging onto Yoona's dress shirt.

Yoona... she looked beautiful even in the morning.

Today she was dressed for business. She had on a crisp pink dress shirt and a stylish black suit. Her heels clicked as she walked closer to me. Yoona's long hair was tied in a long ponytail, swishing as she made her way to me. Minna's backpack was slung onto one shoulder and she held a small bouquet of tulips in the other.

"Hey there!" I greeted.

"Good morning..."

"Are those for me?" I asked motioning towards the bouquet.

She blushed. Cute...

"Y-yeah... I picked them at the floral shop. Minna told me that you really like getting flowers."

"I do, it was sweet of you to get them for me." I replied smiling widely.

"Is seonsaengnim happy now?" asked Minna bouncing on her feet.

I knelt down to face her, "Yes sweetie, thank you! Now why don't you run off and find Taeyeon-seonsaengnim and Sunny-seonsaengnim?"

Minna nodded excitedly and kissed Yoona on the cheeks as Yoona handed her the backpack.

"Have a good day Minna, I'll see you after school alright?"

"Bye umma!"

I pouted as Yoona as we were finally left alone.

"You kissed another girl in front of me... I'm jealous now Yoona-ah!"

Yoona smiled slightly, "You're jealous of Minna now?"

I nodded puffing up my cheeks.

"What can I do to make it up to you?" asked Yoona gently.

"This might help," I say as I pull Yoona into a kiss.

Hehe~ well NOW I know I definitely did not imagine the sweetness of her lips...

This feels amazing...

"So may I ask why you're dressed up so nicely?" I ask as we pulled apart.

Yoona winked at me, "I look nice don't I?"

I rolled my eyes, "You always look nice... but seriously are you going somewhere today?"

Yoona smiled a bit weakly, "I'm actually going up to meet up with Sora-unnie today. I got a call from the lawyer just this morning. She apparently wants to discuss some things..."

"Who's Sora?"

"Hyuk-oppa's older sister."

"Oh... will you be alright by yourself?"

"Sica-unnie's coming with me."

I smile, "I'm glad you're not going alone then. Take care of yourself okay?"

I kissed the tip of her nose and Yoona frowned.

"You missed unnie..." she whispered.

My heart started to race as Yoona pulled me closer to her. She smiled widely. She took my cheeks in both of her hands and swiftly landed a kiss on both of my cheeks.

She chuckled as I pouted and started to squirm in her arms.

"Im Yoona! I have work to do you know!"

Yoona suddenly pressed her lips to mine, initiating the kiss for the first time.

I closed my eyes savoring the feeling of the intimacy between us but frowned as she pulled away.

"I have to get going or Sica-unnie's going to kill me."

"Have a nice day Yoona~"

She wrapped her arms around me and I felt tingling sensations going down my back as she whispered into my ear.

"I'll see you this afternoon... Yuri."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovely awesome readers!!!! Thank you so much for all the feedback I received from my last update! It was so awesome getting to read that all of you really enjoy my work! xD

So here's a short update! I hope you all enjoyed it!

Please leave comments below! And thank you thank you THANK YOU sooooooo much for continuing to support this story! I absolutely adore all of you! <3