Meeting the Family

My Sister's Gift

Yuri POV

It had been a whole week since I had seen Yoona. She didn't even drop off or pick up Minna from school! Junsu and Junho dropped her off and it was Jay and Wooyoung who picked her up. Jay let me know that Taecyeon, Nickhun, and Chansung were busy escorting Yoona... Let's just put it straight. I was crazy from missing her so much.

She was so busy with her latest book coming out on Monday. Jessica and Tiffany had her schedules filled with interviews, press releases, last minute photo shoots for advertisement, several meetings with other entertainment companies for a possible movie, and sooooo much more!

The deer barely even had enough time to sleep!

Minna was the one who kept me updated as Yoona's text were all responses that said she was doing fine. Minna had said that although Yoona made sure she had time to have dinner and breakfast with Minna, she was always so tired and could barely stay awake during the meals. The shikshin didn't even touch her food much! I was so worrited that it got to the point that I had to call Tiffany for updates about Yoona.

*Flashback to two nights before*

"Yoboseyo?" asked the other line sounding somewhat frantic.

"Uhhh.. Tiffany is that you?"

"Oh. Yuri is that you? Hey how are you? Can I help you?"

"Yeah it's me, ummm... I'm fine I just called to ask you about Yoona..."

"Oh okay, hey listen Yuri, we're on a bit of tight schedule here at the moment. Yoona is supposed to be attending a charity event right now but we're stuck in traffic so yeah... we're really hectic right now. Mianhe, can I call you back later tonight?"

"Ummm.. well... I-- uh-

"Thanks Yuri! I really have to go now! HellSica's on a rampage now!"

"Wait! Tiffany about Yoo-

"Bye!"

*hangs up*

*End of flashback*

Tiffany never did get back to me but to my surprise Yoona was the one that called me that night.

*Flashback to late at night*

"Hello?" I answered groggily as the call had woken me up.

"Yuri? Hey- it's Yoona... I'm sorry did I wake you up?"

Once I heard Yoona's voice, I perked up in an instant, "YOONA! No no I'm fine~!"

"Tiffany told me you called... I'm sorry for not being able to see you all week. My schedule is just super crazy right now..."

"It's okay Yoong. I know you're busy... I was just worried about you. Minna's been telling me how tired you've been."

Yoona chuckled tiredly, "She's not lying to you. Unnies and I barely have time to sleep right now with the book coming out and writers already making the first version of the script for the possible movie... I'm sorry I made you worry Yuri."

"Don't apologize Yoona-ah~"

"Unnie~ Yuri-unnie... I miss you~."

"I miss you too Yoona... When can I see you?"

"My book comes out officially on Wednesday so Sica-unnie's giving the team a break over the weekend.The Jeti-unnies, Soo, and I are having a small party Saturday night, why don't you come too?"

"That sounds great."

"Why don't we invite Seohyun too and the SunYeon-unnies as well? I'm pretty sure Jessica-unnie would love to meet them all."

"Meet them to interogate them..." I mumbled making Yoona laugh.

"She means well."

"I know Yoona-ah, but sometimes I wish she were less protective of you..."

I could hear chuckle again, "It's getting late Yuri. You should get to bed..."

"Alright~ Good night Yoona. I love you~"

"Good night Yuri, I love you too."

*End of Flashback*

It was finally Saturday and I would finally be able to see my Yoona~ ><.

"Unnie you should calm down," said Seohyun sitting next to me in the living room.

"I can't help it Seoooo~! I'm so excited to see my Yooooong~!!!!"

"Unnie... behave. It's still noon. We won't be meeting up with them until 5:30."

I pouted, "That's too looooong~ Hyunnie what are we going to do until then???"

Seohyun sat next to me pondering.

"Oh! I know unnie why don't we bake them dessert since they're treating us to dinner?"

"Omo~ Seohyun-ah! You're a genius sweetie! Let's bake!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany POV

I was in my own backyard helping my girlfriend set up the large grill she had bought for me tonight and at the same time keeping an eye on the hyperactive mini-Yoona. Both Sooyoung and Yoona were in the kitchen prepping the food.

So babysitting became my job as I had nothing to do. I was watching Minna run around my large yard playing fetch with my 5-month-year-old golden retriever puppy. The two of them were having the time of their lives as they rolled in the grass fighting each other for the tennis ball. Minna squealed as I watched my puppy her face.The energetic duo came running over as Jessica scowled at me.

"I wish that you didn't name your dog after me Tiff~"

"Hehe~ what's wrong with shortening Jessica Jung to JJ?"

"What's wrong is that I am nothing like that little furball!"

"Really? I think you guys are really alike. Blonde, loves to sleep, hates cucumbers, absolutely crazy about me... the only difference is that JJ is a better kisser!"

"YAH! TIFFANY HWANG!!!"

I chuckled at my jealous girlfriend and quickly pecked her cheek, "I'm just kidding sweetie you're the better kisser~"

"Tiffany-unnie!" interupted Minna as she finally made her way over with JJ trailing close behind her.

"Hey sweetie! What's up?"

"Minna and JJ are boooooored~ Play with us!" JJ barked happily as if in agreement.

"Aigoo~ Kyeopta!! You guys are tooo cute~! What do you want to play??"

"Yah!" exploded Jessica from behind the grill. "You're supposed to be helping me set up the grill not playing!"

"Sica-ah you're smart enough to do it yourself... Besides it's better if I keep these two busy so they don't ruin your concentration!"

Minna smiled and started to pull my hand towards the spacious back yard.

"Yah! Tiffany! COME BACK HERE!"

"Merong~!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Sooyoung POV

Yoona and I finished the kabobs that we would be grilling. I let her make her speciality sauce as I made the potato salad. Seohyun had called to say that she and Yuri would be in charge of dessert so that was off our menu.

"Hey Yoona? Why do you think we always end up being stuck in the kitchen?"

"It must be our fate as shikshin buddies," said Yoona as she stuck out her tongue.

"Haha. Too true Yoong... How's the book release coming along?"

"Hectic as usual... how's the drama?"

"Eh. We're not really getting the ratings that we hoped for but I guess it could be worse."

"Oh... I thought it was coming along great. Sica-unnie taped it for me a while ago..."

I shook my head, "The cast is too inexperienced but from what we have I think we're doing great."

"As long as you're happy Soo~."

"I am~!" I sang. "Enough about my career... I heard about Kim..."

Yoona was silent as she mixed the sauce.

"Yah Yoong! I know you heard me loud and clear! Don't ignore me!"

"Don't tell Jessica-unnie or Fany-unnie..."

My eyes widened in shock, "WHAT?!? They don't know about the threats??!!"

"No and I plan to keep it that way for as long as I can. I want to deal with Mr. Kim on my own this time."

"But Yoona they're bound to find out sooner or later! Heck everyone in the business knows, it won't be long till your team hears too!"

"They already know. I just requested them to not tell the Jeti-unnies. They have plenty of other things on their minds the last thing they need is to be involved in the mess I created at the press conference."

"But Yoona! He's threatening your life! Haven't you heard the rumors?? This is absolutely insane! What he wants to do is illegal!!!"

"I've heard them Soo and that's why I'm telling you to keep quiet. Do not tell them anything. Especially Jessica-unnie and Yuri."

"But Yoona...

"Choi Sooyoung do not forget that I am a woman of power in the entertainment business. I have ways that will destroy your career if you tell them. I am not going to watch everyone I love get hurt this time. I will deal with this in my own way."

"Okay okay! I get the point. Lips sealed... I don't think it's a good idea though..."

Yoona winked at me cheekily, "It's my life Soo."

"Fine... but Yoona, what are you going to do about Minna? From what I heard Kim-

"I've heard the rumors Sooyoung. You don't need to repeat them."

Yoona turned around from her cooking to stare at me.

"Minna is my life now. It's as simple as that Soo. I'll do everything and anything to protect her."

The look of determination was fire within the doe-eyed brown eyes that I had know for so long. This was the first time I had ever seen Yoona act so strong and confident about what she had to do. I could tell she was absolutely serious about Minna.

Im Yoona would do anything to protect her family. Even if it meant destroying herself...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon POV

Sunny and I were quite nervous at meeting the Im Yoona and (from what I heard) the protective Jeti duo. I didn't have a dying wish and I sincerely hoped I wouldn't need it tonight as I was meeting the infamous ice-princess.

"Tae-ah? Why are you shaking?" asked Sunny giggling as she saw the steering wheel of the car shaking.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Do not kill us~!" yelled Yuri who was sitting in the back with Seohyun.

"I-I-I'm just nervous Bunny-ah..."

"Keke~ do you want me to drive Taengo?" asked my wife who was still giggling.

"A-A-Aniyo... it's fine Sunny. I've got this."

We reached a red light and I sighed in relief as it gave me several seconds to breathe. Sunny held one of my hands.

"Taengo-ah you don't need to be so uptight. This is Yoona we're talking about. She wouldn't be friends with bad people. Don't worry so much."

"Do you really think so Sunny?"

Sunny nodded cutely, "Trust me Taeyeon~!"

I smiled at my wife's aegyo and pinched her nose, "Arasoo~ I will trust my cute bunny~!"

"Ummm Sunyeon-unnies?" called out Seohyun from the back as I kissed Sunny sweetly.

I didn't break the kiss.

"YAH! KIM TAEYEON STOP MAKING OUT WITH YOUR WIFE! THE LIGHT'S GREEN!"

Sunny laughed blushing, as I stepped on the gas.

"Yah Kkab Yul you didn't have to yell!"

"She can't help it Taeyeon-unnie. Yuri-unnie's been sulking this whole entire week because she missed Yoona-unnie so much. The more time we spend driving is more time away from her..."

"Awww Yul~," cooed Sunny, "you are completely in looooove~! So cuuuuute~!"

"Oh Kwon Yuri. You are such a kid! What are we going to when Yoona has to film for months and stay on location?"

"Well that's obvious I'll follow her!" exclaimed the black pearl.

Yuri blushed furiously while the three of us chortled at her answer.

"I can't help it guys... I love Yoona so much... it's almost crazy how much I missed her..."

"It was only one week unnie," pointed out Seohyun.

"It felt like one YEAR Hyunnie! I was so worried for her!"

"Yah you tanned-kkab calm down will ya, we're almost there! And you're shaking my car!"

We pulled into an empty dirt road as I drove us towards a large and fancy looking mansion that stood at the end of the street, surrounding by a number of trees.

"W.O.W you're girlfriend must be balling!" exclaimed Sunny.

"This place is huuuuuge!" I yelled as I parked the car.

Seohyun smiled, "I don't think Yuri-unnie cares about complimenting the house unnies!"

Sunny and I looked at the tanned-girl. Yuri was practically ready to jump out of the car as we spotted a tall figure wacing from the front door.

"Alright kids we're here!"

~~~~~~~

No One's POV

Sooyoung greeted Seohyun happily with a warm hug and a small kiss on the cheek, making the maknae blush like a tomato. While Yuri watched with jealousy as the people around her were all couples.

"Where's Yoona?" asked Yuri impatiently.

"She's upstairs taking a shower. Apparently the Jeti duo didn't prep the grill correctly so it shot chunks of charcoal at Yoona when she tried to use it..."

"Omo! Is she okay? Is she hurt? Does she need to go to the hospital?"

Sooyoung laid a firm hand on Yuri to get the overeacting Yuri to calm down, "Yoong's fine. The fire wasn't even on yet. She just got smeared with black charcoal. She'll be down in a minute."

Yuri pouted but followed Sooyoung and Seohyun into the backyard.

"Oh right, you guys haven't introduced me to these two ladies," said Sooyoung gesturing to the danshin duo.

"Omo~ I forgot that you didn't know them Soo," said Seohyun. "These are our friends and Yuri-unnie's bosses."

"It's nice to meet you. My name is Kim Taeyeon and this is my wife Sunny," introduced Taeyeon as Sunny smiled widely at Sooyoung.

"Any friend of Seohyun is a friend of mine. And now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure Yoona mentioned you guys... It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Choi Sooyoung."

"Kay 'nough with the introductions! Can we pleaaaaase go so I can see my Yoona now???"

The four of them laughed at the impatient kkab who had now begun to tap her foot and glare at her friends in front of her.

"Haha~ let's go then!"

The backyard was a sight to behold. It was spacious, complete with its own tennis court, gardens, and even a small pond. Tonight dinner had been set up on the deck that looked over the large plot of land that Tiffany owned. Jessica stood at the girl, sheepishly grilling the kabobs as Tiffany was busy setting the tables.

"Yo Tiff! Sica! We've got guests!"

The ice-princess looked up from the grilling meat and vegetables as Tiffany hurriedly ran over to meet the guests.

"Yuri! It's great seeing you again! You must be Seohyun right??? Omo! Soo was right you are gorgeous! And who are you two??? Such a cuuuuute couple hehe~ Oh pardon me, I forgot to introduce myself hehe~! This is Jessica Jung she's my beloved girlfriend! She's gorgeous right? Keke~ oh but you CAN'T take her away from me! >o< Oh btw my name is Tiffany Hwang, Yoona's publicist!"

"Yah! Fany-ah calm down, you're going to overwhelm the guests," said Jessica calmly.

Taeyeon and Sunny seemed to be dizzy with all the new information that had been given to them by the over-excited girl. The ice-princess rolled her eyes at her pouting girlfriend. Jessica stuck her hand out to shake Seohyun's hand.

"Seohyun right? Sooyoung's girlfriend, it's nice to finally meet you. Sooyoung's told us a lot about you... My name is Jessica Jung and this is my girlfriend Tiffany."

"Nice to meet you Jessica-unnie, Tiffany-unnie," responded Seohyun politely.

"And you must be Taeyeon-ssi and Sunny-ssi right? I don't know if you remember but I'm the one that called your daycare the first time Yoona went to drop Minna off. Jessica Jung, a pleasure meeting you and my girlfriend, Tiffany Hwang."

"Please call me Taeyeon and it's great to finally see you in person!"

"Sunny's the name! Please to meet you too Jessica and Tiffany!"

The Jeti and Sunyeon couple mingled as the respective couples clicked instantly. It was only Yuri who stood off to the side now, still eager and waiting (running out of patience) to see her girlfriend. Yuri had her arms crossed, frowning, as she watched the doors to the house for any sign of Yoona.

"Yuri-seonsaengnim~!" called out a bright voice who immediately turned Yuri's cross frown upside down.

The little girl scrambled up into Yuri's waiting arms and snuggled cutely into the tanned girls' neck.

"Umma said you were coming! And now you're here! Yay!!!"

"Hey Minna-ah! Where is your umma???"

"She's dressing now! She'll be down in a few seconds. Oh Sunny-seonsaengnim! Tae-Tae-seonsaengnim!"

Minna made her way towards the Sunyeon couple now, leaving Yuri by herself again. But luckily not for long as the doors to house finally opened revealing a fresh looking Yoona. She wore a loose t-shirt and jeans, her hair slightly still wet from the shower she had just taken. The deer barely had stepped out of the house when she was tackled by a certain kkab. Yoonyul crashed onto the floor of the deck, rather painfully as Yoona had not been ready for her girlfriend's suprise attack.

"Omo!!! Yoona! Oh my gosh! I missed you soooo MUCH!"

"Yu-

Yoona was cut off by a pair of impatient lips that had longed to feel the touch of Yoona's lips the whole entire week. The two were lost in their own world as they remembered the familar tune within their hearts that their connected lips followed perfectly to. Yoona's stomach fluttered with a million butterflies and her heart was racing. Yuri on the other hand couldn't even think about anything as she enjoyed the kiss, rememorizing every inch of Yoona's face by tracing it with her fingers. Yuri's hands then found their way to Yoona's slim waist, pulling the younger girl deeper into the kiss as arms encircled around Yuri's own neck. Yoona moaned slightly as Yuri tried to prod her tongue into the deer's mouth.

"YAH! WE HAVE KIDS IN OUR PRESENCE YOU KNOW!" yelled Sooyoung finally pulling the Yoonyul couple back into reality.

Minna was squirming in Sooyoung's grip as the tall shikshin had her hands over Minna's eyes. Seohyun was blushing violently as she had just witnessed her older sister's hot make out session. Sooyoung was also bright red, but her face seemed more annoyed them embarassed. Meanwhile the Sunyeon couple were snickering at the impatient kkab as Yuri's face turned slowly from irritated to fear as she finally noticed that Jessica was staring daggers into the black pearl. At the same time Tiffany was spazzing at the sweetness of the Yoonyul couple.

"Umma! Make Soo-unnie stop! I can't see anything!!!"

Yoona quickly got up from the ground and helped Yuri stand up as well. Minna was finally able to look around and was puzzled with the atmosphere since everyone around her was bright red.

"Umma maybe we should have dinner inside where the AC is... everyone looks really hot!"

Sunny, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung nearly fell to the floor laughing at Minna's outburst as both Yoona and Yuri instantly blushed.

"Ahem... well then since we're all here, why don't we start eating?" suggested Jessica awkwardly as she still couldn't believe Yuri had the guts to do that in front of them all.

Everyone left towards the tables, leaving Jessica and Yoonyul standing in silence. Jessica marched up to the kkab.

"Yah Kwon. Although I approved of your relationship... that doesn't mean you can go around and make out with Yoona in public! She still has an image to keep you know!"

"I'm sorry Jessica... It won't happen again," mumbled Yuri turning an even brighter red.

Jessica spun on her heels and rushed off to follow Tiffany.

"For the record though," said Yoona entwining Yuri's hand in hers, "I missed you to unnie."

"I love you Yoona!"

Yuri leaned forward once again to capture the pair of ruby lips that she had grown addicted to...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The much awaited update! I'm sorry it isn't my best work as I'm still a little sick. Thank you to all of you who left me a comment wishing me good health. You guys are so sweet! ^^

I do apologizw this took so long to post...

Welcome to any new readers! Thank you for taking your time to read my story and please subscribe if you like it! :)

And to my devoted ones... welcome back! Love you all and don't forget to leave me a comment! I do try to respond to every one! <3