Forty Five

Stranger No More

 

Donghae’s POV

 

‘How’s your cold shower?’

 

I felt Hyukjae stiffened beside me on the bed.

 

‘I thought you are asleep.’ I heard him swallowed.

 

I slide nearer to his side and he continued to lay motionless.

 

‘Hyukkie…’ I brushed my hand over his chest and felt him tensed even more.

 

‘This is not good.’ He whispered shakily.

 

The next thing I knew he was already sitting up on the bed.

 

‘I… I still have some stuffs to discuss with Kyu. Hae, you sleep first.’

 

My jaw dropped as I saw him scattered out of the room.

 

I sighed in the dark.

 

How I wished I can get better quickly. So that my poor lover wouldn’t need to restrain himself anymore.

 

---

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

I paced outside our bedroom.

 

At a time like this, with Donghae still recovering I had actually wanted to…

 

Whoa Hyukjae you are seriously whipped.

 

Maybe I should go get another cold shower to cool myself down.

 

This is so not good.

 

As I was about to go into the bathroom again I saw Kangin rushed up the stairs with a scowl.

 

I grabbed his shoulders and got into alert mode.

 

‘What’s up?’

 

‘Hyuk… Uhm…’

 

‘What’s going on? Are we in any danger?’

 

‘No no. It’s just that. Ugh, there’s weird noises downstairs.’

 

I frowned at that.

 

‘Then you should checking  that out instead of coming up. What if someone tries to-‘

 

‘No Hyuk… Noises from the bathroom.’

 

‘Bathroom?’ How would anyone come into the bathroom without coming in through the front doors.

 

Ah…

 

Downstairs…

 

Guestroom.

 

Sungmin.

 

I smirked.

 

And Kyuhyun.

 

Seemed like I am not the only one who is not in control of my own body when it comes to our lovers.

 

---

 

I managed to sneak into our room quietly and found Donghae sound asleep.

 

Great.

 

Lesser chance to be tempted because seriously, even without him touching me, just his voice alone is enough to make me hard like a rock.

 

But him sleeping soundly? That I think I can deal with.

 

I lifted the duvets carefully and slide under it, making myself as far away from the tempting man beside me and shut my eyes closed.

 

I heard him sighed in his sleep and I jumped slightly, snapping my eyes open.

 

I turned and looked at him, though it was dark in the room, I am still able to make out his sleeping features.

 

Damn.

 

He is indeed so beautiful.

 

I smiled softly at the sight and continued to admire his sleeping face. 

 

Then with a curse I jerked my gaze away.

 

Damn ing great.

 

I was hard.

 

Damn it.

 

---

 

The next morning, as Donghae lifted his arms over my shoulders while I pulled him to his feet, I kept chanting to myself to remain calm and just treat this as clinically, as  professionally as possible while I held onto his waist and began guiding him towards the door.

 

He grabbed onto my shoulders tight and the side of his body was leaning heavily upon me.

 

I started to think of dead bodies. Bloody dead bodies. I need to clear my mind from lustful thoughts.

 

‘Hyukkie?’ Hae called out in a small timid voice.

 

‘What?’

 

. Did I just snap at him?

 

I turned and look at him apologetically and found him staring at me in shock.

 

‘Uhm… N-nothing…’ He looked down onto the floors.

 

Damn it. Hyukjae, you are letting your hormones get the better of you.

 

Stop letting your lower body parts rule your thoughts.

 

I leaned over to kiss the side of Donghae’s face stiffly.

 

Not trusting myself to do more.

 

Any moment now, I might just pushed him back on the tempting bed behind us and started undressing him and-

 

STOP IT. STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT!

 

I came back to my senses when I felt Donghae trying to remove himself from me.

 

‘What are you doing Hae?’ I pulled his arms back on my shoulders as my arm over his waist tightened. 

 

He sighed and stared at the floors as he muttered softly, ‘I know how hard it is for you.’

 

Yes baby. You have no idea how hard you made me.

 

‘I understand totally…’

 

No. I don’t think you understand the power you have over me.

 

‘So… I mean… I-If you are tired from doing this, y-you can get someone else.’

 

I jerked my head towards him. What is he talking about?

 

‘Really Hyukjae… I would really understand if you feel tired taking care of me all the time. Really… So don’t feel bad or anything okay…’ He continued and once again tried to remove his arm.

 

‘Stop it Hae! What are you muttering about?’ I said, my voice slightly louder than usual.

 

He began to bite his lips together.

 

I blinked hard.

 

Here I am, trying to fight my body’s reactions to him and here he stood, biting his lips so innocently at me?

 

What. The. Heck.

 

And why the hell did he address me as ‘Hyukjae’ earlier?

 

‘I mean… You can get Kangin to help me. Or I can continue to use the wheelchair. I can also go sleep downstairs to move around easier-‘

 

‘Stop speaking Donghae. I’m hanging onto my last bit of control over here.’

 

‘What?’

 

He was looking at me with furrowed brows.

 

He seriously had no idea.

 

I pulled him closed and pressed my crotch upon his own and saw his eyes widened.

 

‘Why do you think I took a cold shower last night. Why Hae? Tell me.’

 

‘I-I thought…’

 

‘No… You didn’t think. Cause you didn’t know. You never knew. You never knew what kind of effect you have on me Hae. So please… Just don’t tempt me anymore. Damn... Don’t talk to me, don’t even look at me, and don’t do anything that would make me go crazy because I don’t want to hurt you in my aggressiveness... And trust me, when I take you again Donghae, I wouldn’t be able to control any ing bit of myself, so don’t make me go crazy now.’

 

I saw him gulped nervously as he pursed his lips together and looked away.

 

Now. All that’s left is for me to start thinking about bloody dead bodies again as I guided him out of our room.

 

---