Eight

Stranger No More

'Are you ready to go to work today?'


Work? I turned to look at Kyuhyun who had just asked that question.


'Yes and i need all the updates. Get it ready by noon.' Eunhyuk answered curtly. His expression was dark and gloomy.
 

But wait-


Eunhyuk is going. To. Work?


'Uhm you guys are heading to the office?' I asked. Just to make sure my ears are still functioning well.


'What do you think we are talking about then?' Kyuhyun deadpanned.


I turned towards Eunhyuk who was busy wolfing down the toast, 'But you don't work. You never did... Not really.'


Kyuhyuk scoffed at that as Eunhyuk finished his toast and glared at him. Kyuhyun groaned in frustration and walked away.

 

Seriously what was going on with the both of them? There seemed to be so many secret signals.


He turned to me, 'Baby, I told you, I've changed. Start believing that will you.'


'Why? Why do you suddenly feel the need to change?'


'Because i need to be a man who is worthy of you. A man who can finally make you proud.'


I didn't even manage to register what he said. My eyes were suddenly focused on his lips. Lips that were slightly shinning with the honey from the toast he had just wolfed down.


I choked as I recalled our kiss earlier.


As gentle and soft as it had started, as heated and passionate it had soon escalated until we were suddenly over each other and touching every newly exposed skin.

 

He nailed me to the bed and his eyes bored into mine, smouldering and seductively. Suddenly he bucked his hard on onto mine and I realised, like him, I was hard.

 

Lust was suddenly clouding all rational thoughts of mine as I pulled his head down and crushed our lips in an open mouthed kiss as I bucked my hips upwards to his continually. Desperate for more.  

 

His groans and my moans were muffled by our kiss and I felt him tugging on my pants impatiently.


We might have carried it further. I would actually have allowed it to, unable to deny his charms and powers over me anymore until this man shouted out to us.


This Cho Kyuhyun.


Pounding hard on my door and waking us up for something called breakfast. Damn breakfast. Doesn’t he know that my breakfast is in my bed with me?


I couldn't decide if i wanted to hate him or thank him for breaking our heated moment together.


Hate him because... Well, wasn't it obvious? We were just two men who were having the most raging hard ons of our lives after all.


Thank him because he might be saving my poor soul from future heartaches.


Heartaches that are bound to happen.


I'm sure of that. But i couldn't stop myself from falling for the man again.

---

 

Eunhyuk's POV


My glare at Kyuhyun was of no effect.


We had known each other too well.


He had learned all of my deepest darkest secrets and knowing him, what he did earlier was probably for the best. But right now I couldn’t appreciate his earlier actions at all.


Donghae had just gone back to his room for a quick shower before we set off to the office together.


Thus leaving me and this damn person here in the dinning room.


I would rather speak at somewhere more private had I been more clear-headed but ever since this morning’s interruption I found it hard to think with my head again.


He came with his coffee and sat onto one of the chairs raising a brow at me, silently telling me to speak my mind as he stirred his coffee. No sign of any remorse on his expression.


I could only sigh out loud in exasperation.  My body still longing for my Donghae who seemed to be always oblivious about how hard i had been practising self control whenever he is near.
 

'You knew i had to do this Hyuk. Someone has got to restrain you. Wasn't that your intention in bringing me here?' Kyuhyun decided to break the silence.


I couldn't help glaring at him again.


'Ah ah it may work on the entire world but not me.'

 

‘Don’t you get it, I am finally able to be with him, to see him, to touch him. Think about how I feel and stop being so damn ing rude.’ I couldn’t stop myself from raising my voice.

 

Suddenly angry once again as the memory of how good it had felt when I touched Donghae and yet this exclusive privilege of touching him was taken away from me. Abruptly.

 

‘Louder. Let him hear everything and see if I care. I never wanted you to do this anyway.’

 

‘Cho Kyuhyun!’

 

---

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I heard commotions the moment I came out of my shower. I quickly dried myself, grab a robe and went downstairs to see a seemingly agitated Eunhyuk yelling at Kyuhyun, who was calmly sipping his coffee.

 

Are they fighting?

 

Kyuhyun sensed my presence and darted a quick look over before turning to face Eunhyuk again.

 

‘If I were you I would be careful of what comes out of my mouth right now.’

 

Eunhyuk visibly straightened himself and as Kyuhyun looked over at me once again, Eunhyuk turned around to face me.

 

‘What is it that you need to be careful of, Eunhyuk?’ I took a step closer.

 

To my surprise, Eunhyuk actually took a quick step backwards before he seemed to realise what he had done. He immediately collected himself and step forward again.

 

What is going on?

 

‘Eunhyuk…?’ I prompted once again.

 

He suddenly burst out laughing. But it seemed forced. I remained silent as I continued to study him, waiting for his reply.

 

‘What else, love? Careful of myself of course.’ His voice was suddenly light and teasing once again.

 

I frowned at what he said, ‘Careful of y-yourself? What?’

 

He flashed his charming gummy smile at me as he walked towards me. His gaze sweeping up and down my body in a glance.

 

‘Because if I am not careful, I might just lose all self-control again…’ His hands came to rest upon my shoulders, ‘Especially when it comes to you...’

 

His fingers started to trace my lips slowly, and he began rubbing his thumb against my lower lip. I couldn’t breathe. And I couldn’t register what he had just said. If he was trying to distract me then it was surely working.

 

I saw him inched in closer to me and shut my eyes instinctively, suddenly realizing that all fight against him were against myself too.

 

I wanted him. And maybe, I wanted him more than he wanted me. Maybe that was the reason why I was fighting so hard.

 

I wanted him too much.

 

‘Excuse me guys. But I’m still here trying to finish up my coffee.’ It was Kyuhyun. He was still here!

 

I pulled away immediately and dashed up the stairs. Suddenly embarrassed that I actually forgot about Kyuhyun’s presence.

 

---

 

A/N: LOL at Eunhae thanks to Kyu! And I added in Eunhyuk’s POV. There will be snippets of his POV here and there but the main ones will still be Donghae’s. Hope it is not confusing!

 

And sorry guys no … Yet. (yes there will be)

 

Thanks for every precious comments!! Continue to keep them coming! <3