Twenty One

Stranger No More



A/N: I have been waiting to write this for the longest time.

---

Kyuhyun's POV



'I dont want to dig things behind his back anymore. If i wanted to know about their past then i will only hear it from him...'



Hyuk's words echoed repeatedly in my ears on my way back to my office.

 

And especially right now as i stared at the man sitting in front of me. My heart pouding fast inside.

 

Right now in the same room as I am, the man that I had been longing to see day and night is here.

 

He had been the reason why i agreed for Hyuk to do this. It had been selfish on my part. All because of this man.

 

I knew by agreeing to help Hyuk to be someone he is not, i would be sending him into heartaches but still i managed to convince myself that it is worth a shot.

 

Because if it works for Hyuk and Hae, surely it will work for us.



I had to put aside all of my personal emotions in order to help Hyuk since I had been the one who started it all, I will make sure I will help them till the end.

 

I had to make myself appear as the bad guy just so i can see for myself that Donghae is not just another pretty face or money grabber. Hyuk needs someone who is able to accept him totally, someone strong enough that can accept his past but yet also with a tender heart that is capable to love such a broken man and put him back together again.



If i hadn’t force Donghae to leave he wouldn’t realise just how deep his feelings are for Hyuk.



After all if Hyuk had wanted things to work out between Donghae and him, he shouldn’t build the relationship on lies. Better for Donghae to know the truth, at least just a bit, about Hyuk sooner rather than later before it all just blow up together and nothing can be salvaged in the end.



And after all these i am sure of it.



Donghae is the one.



They might need some time to get pass the current hurdles but they will be able to cross it over together.

 

But definitely not without my help.



Hyuk is never using his head when it comes to Donghae.



Just as i am never using mine when it comes to him.



Lee Sungmin.



Who is sitting right there on the couch in my office. A slight pout on his precious features as he tried his best not to doze off.



I couldn’t help chuckling at the adorable sight in front of me.



And i nearly couldn’t contain the joy inside. If I am like Hyuk, then he is definitely the Hae to the Hyuk.



Seeing him just right here in front of me, i suddenly wished so badly for things to work out between us too. Even if it will only be for a short time... I would still grab on tight to it.



I inched forward to him slowly while trying to get my heart to be still.



Relax. Just… relax.



Think of how Hyuk smooth did it when he first saw Donghae. I can be like him too.



Sungmin snapped his head up in surprise as my feet suddenly kicked onto the table.



Damn it how could i be so awkward. I seethed silently at myself.



'Hey you. I had been waiting for you for the whole morning!' He complained while rubbing his eyes.



'Well you didn’t exactly make an appointment did you?'



.

 

What had i just said.



I’m supposed to ing impressed him. I’m supposed to ing charm him.



He glared at me. No doubt offended by my attitude.



'Alright. Look, I’m not here for this. I just want to know what games are you and Eunhyuk playing?' He was suddenly glaring at me in all seriousness.



I furrowed my browns together at his question, 'What do you mean?'



'I don’t know what happened to Eunhyuk but if he is still going to treat Hae like a thrash as he did before than please stop it. I’m not going to sit back and watch my friend getting hurt all over again.'



My eyes widened in surprise at what i had just heard.



So... Donghae haven’t told him of Hyuk's identity yet?



I began to smile at that realization. Things are indeed looking good for Hyuk.



'Why are you smiling. What exactly are you guys planning?'



I wiped that smile off my face. I didn’t need more misunderstanding between us.



I stepped forward and sat on the coffee table that was in front of him.



Staring intently into his lovely eyes i suddenly felt tempted to tell him the whole entire truth just so he would know we meant no harm.



I meant no harm.



As Hyuk had been dreaming to be with Hae for years. Likewise this man in front is the one i had been secretly pinning for.

 

I am done with Hyuk’s part.

 

Now I need to start on mine already.

 


‘Meet me tonight and I will tell you what you want to know.’ I said.


---

 

A/N: ^^ Ah Kyu... How to help him, he's too awkward when Minnie is around. LOL!