Fifty Eight

Stranger No More

58.

 

A/N: I really in writing this chapter. TT_TT

 

And sorry for the jumping around in POVs as this was supposed to be 2 different chapters. But I wanted to finish within 60 chapters, so here you go!

 

---

 

‘Hae… Hae… Hae… Wake up!’

 

I groaned in pain as my eyes slowly fluttered open.

 

It was dark but I could see that there was another figure sprawled on the ground.

 

I blinked my eyes to clear my vision and I gasped at the blurred sight as tears were soon clouding my vision.

 

‘Hyukkie!’

 

He was all tied up. No. He was chained up and was sprawled on the ground. Blood was all over his shirt. And I began to panic and cry. What had happened to him? Why was he here? What injuries had he suffered? How badly was he injured?

 

‘Hae… Don’t cry. I’m fine. Really. Please baby. Listen to me.’

 

‘No!  Don’t! Hyukkie, don’t say anything. There are cameras here.’

 

My vision must have failed me because I swore Hyukjae just smiled at me. He actually smiled at me.

 

His mouth slowly formed two words silently.

 

‘I KNOW.’

 

‘What?’ I gasped in surprised.

 

He only continued smiling as he started crawling to my side.

 

My head felt faint when I saw the traces of blood on the ground.

 

‘Don’t… Hyukkie… Don’t hurt yourself.’ I cried helplessly.

 

He finally slumped onto the ground again once he was close by my side.

 

I could do nothing but sobbed. What had I done to us? What had I done to him?

 

‘Hae…’ He started coughing hard before he regained his breath again and my heart throbbed painfully at his words, ‘We are finally together again Donghae... Despite the sick circumstances…’

 

I heard his body dropped onto the ground as he fainted.

 

‘Hyukkie!!!’ I screamed but there was no response.

 

I kept yelling for help but there was nothing but silence.

 

Please. Just don’t do anything to Hyukkie. Don’t. Not him. Not him…

 

---

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

‘Please Minnie… Don’t do this. No.’

 

‘It’s Hae we are talking about! Hae is in danger! How could I not do anything? How could I… how coul-‘ Sungmin voice broke off as I gathered him in my arms, trying my hardest to soothe my agitated lover.

 

‘I know Min. Trust me I know. Now Hyuk is in there as well. We can only wait now.’

 

He pulled away from me abruptly, ‘Hyukjae is in there as well? What happened?’

 

I sighed as I felt like pulling my hair in all sorts of frustrations. As I began to wonder if my plan would even work at all.

 

Given our dubious background, even though we were not in any underground dirty business anymore ever since Hyukjae began to take over the organization; our reputation was still rather to be feared of in the underworld circle.

 

And let’s just say, we were a popular bunch for the cops. Even though we were trying to be ‘clean’ the damn cops would always find ways to conduct checks on our businesses and establishments, making it hard for business to go on sometimes.

 

But we had come a long way, now that we are finally off the police’s radar, especially to the outside world, solely because Lee Hyukjae was to them, a dead man now. The police were no longer interested anymore.

 

Which was why I devise the plan.

 

Currently, the person supposedly being locked up together with Donghae was not the man Lee Hyukjae, the underworld boss. But Lee Eunhyuk, the rich spoilt brat, who was just a simple business tycoon. A man who was kidnapped for his money by a certain Kim Heechul.

 

For this, the police were welcomed to intervene any time. As well as Siwon’s two ex CIA bodyguard who were somewhere near to Heechul and his men’s hidden place.

 

I was sure. Never in Heechul’s crazy unpredictable wildest imagination would he have thought that we would use the police. After all, the police were people we had been trying to avoid all our lives. But with this plan, it might finally work.

 

I wouldn’t say this would be a win-win situation. But it will have to do.

 

We only had to wait now as I started to do what I did best.

 

Hacking.

 

---

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

I jolted awake when I felt cold water being splashed over me.

 

Heechul was standing right in front of me and Donghae was unconscious.

 

Donghae… My heart throbbed in painful intensity at the sight as I looked at the other half of me. He was my life.

 

He looked so pale. And his wrists were red and swollen, dried blood over his face and lips.

 

I grunted when a hard kick was dealt to my stomach and I curled my body in pain.

 

‘Aren’t you stupid? Coming here all alone Lee Hyukjae? Where is Hangeng! I mentioned a ing exchange Lee Hyukjae!’

 

I clamped down on the pains in my body ruthlessly as I looked up at Heechul, ‘Thought I told you. Touch Donghae and Hangeng dies. I ing warned you.’

 

He squat down, ‘Hangeng dies? Isn’t he already a living dead now? But oh… Looking at your face now as I tortured your lover, I realized, this is far more enjoyable. What an awesome payback.’

 

I tensed when he pulled himself to his feet and whipped out a blade.

 

‘Kim Heechul!’ I yelled.

 

He smirked at me before prowling towards an unconscious Donghae.

 

I watched in terror as I saw him traced the blade over his thigh.

 

‘P-pleaseeee…. D-Don’t…. I will do anything. Don’t!!!!!’

 

I screamed when I saw he stabbed the blade into Donghae’s left thigh and dragged the deep gash downwards.

 

‘NO!!!’

 

Donghae was thrashing about as he screamed in pain. Blood oozing out from the wound which was bleeding profusely, rapidly staining his jeans.

 

‘Hae!!!!’

 

I was sobbing helplessly as I writhed on the ground. Trying to get that er to let go, but I could do nothing with my entire body being chained up.

 

Just as Donghae’s screams began, it ceased and I saw he was biting hard on his lips, suppressing his cries of pain.

 

Heechul punched him across the face, ‘Acting like it doesn’t hurt huh? Maybe I should cut your lovely face instead?’

 

With all the strength I could muster I pulled myself up and slammed my entire body upon Heechul, causing us both to crash to the ground.

 

And my body went to shock when I heard Donghae’s hoarse screams once again and looked down.

 

And found Heechul’s blade in my stomach.

 

‘Hyukkie!!!’

 

Donghae’s final scream of my name was the last I heard as I fell to the ground. Gone like a light.

 

---

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

After hours of trying to hack into the surveillance cameras in the damn warehouse that Hyuk and Hae were being locked into I finally got into the system.

 

I had to hold myself down when I saw the current live surveillance of Hyukjae being kicked in the stomach, Donghae still unconscious.

 

Heechul was there already.

 

I had to be quick.

 

‘Damn. . How long do you need?’ Kangin was by my side, rushing me the entire time. Siwon pacing somewhere at the back, phone in hand.

 

I quickly pulled out the videos of the day before when Donghae was first caught and started to edit out some information. Details that would give us and our organization away.

 

It was easier said than done and damn it why was I the only one who could do this. When this was all over I would make sure everyone knew how to actually do this.

 

‘He’s walking towards Donghae!’ Siwon rushed to the monitors.

 

‘ .’ I muttered under my breath. I just need a bit more time. .

 

‘He’s going to stab Hae!’ Someone yelled.

 

‘I know I know stop rushin-‘

 

What?

 

I looked up in time to see Heechul stabbed into Donghae’s thighs and dragged the cut downwards.

 

Even I cringed at such a sight.

 

‘. I don’t ing care now.’ I saw Siwon making the call.

 

I had no time to panic now. I had to act fast.

 

Once the police reached the scene they would be getting all videos immediately.

 

‘HYUK!’ It was Kangin yelling this time.

 

I could only tell myself to ignore everything as my hands typed furiously on the keyboard.

 

---