Twelve

Stranger No More



Eunhyuk's POV


It's getting better each day. As well as getting harder.

 

Last night had been the best night of my life.


If i thought I could be satisfied with that for now, i was wrong.


Waking up with a raging hard on and with the man of your dreams snuggling against you early in the morning can often make a lesser man do the wrong acts.


That is why before I had the chance to mess it up and acted on my dark desires for him again, I ran away. I jerked myself out of Donghae's embrace in a rush, not caring if i wake him up in the process and ran towards the door and out of his room.


No matter how much i wanted him. This is not the time. Yet.

 

I had lost control yesterday night. I couldn’t lose control again now.


Back alone in my room. Still shaking from exhausting all the self control i had, I tried not to think about how precious and how innocent he looked as he slept. How he snuggled close to me in sleep and how he entwined our legs together, how he had released himself in my arms- how-

 

Stop it. Stop thinking about it! Stop thinking about him! !


---


Donghae's POV


Suddenly the warmth left my side and I found myself being pushed away.


I opened my eyes just in time to see Eunhyuk dashing out of the room.


Still heavy with sleep, my head was blank as I wondered about his actions. Why would he run out of my room?

 

Last night he had…

 

My mouth dropped opened as yesterday’s events played out vividly in my mind once again. I looked at the door. Had he regretted what happened?


Alone in bed once again. I laughed bitterly, after all this is nothing that I'm not used too. But still i couldn't help feeling hurt by that.


I heaved a sigh and got up to get ready for the day.


Eunhyuk was still not around when i went down for breakfast.


Kyuhyun was at the dinning table. Toast in his mouth as he was typing furiously on his Macbook.


Just when i was about to comment that it was still too early for work i heard him shout out in a panic.


Feeling suspicious i went behind him and gapped at what was on the computer screen.


He was. Gaming.


Totally not impressed. Shouldn't he be more serious if he were to be Eunhyuk's right hand man?


Teukkie was never like this. He was always on his toes and practically doing all things for Eunhyuk.


But now, the new Eunhyuk is different. He actually wanted to go work. And he got this man who was currently engrossed in his game as his new right hand man. Eunhyuk must have suddenly become real capable enough to want to use Kyuhyun.


Deciding to ignore Kyuhyun just as he ignored me, I went to the kitchen to get some coffee when i suddenly felt a pair of strong arms s around my waist.


'Morning baby.' He slurred oh-so-seductively into my ear.


He is still the same. Sill flirting and touching me every chance he had. Then why this morning… I mentally shook the though away.


Telling myself that right now it was simply a casual hug, i continue pouring the coffee into my mug, ignoring him as best as i can. Telling my poor heart and body to just ing calm down in the process.

 

---



Like the day before Eunhyuk expected me to go into the office together with them which i did despite my own misgivings about it.


People had already been suspecting about our relationship when he had been trying his best to keep it low profile in the past.

 

And now this? It seemed like he is broadcasting to everyone that we are indeed together.


I spotted her the moment I stepped out of the car and froze.


It was Hyoyeon.

 

She was outside the office lobby entrance and seemed to be waiting for someone whom I think I know who it was.


As if to confirm my suspicions, I saw her eyes literally lit up when Eunhyuk got out of the car right after me. His hands briefly held onto my lower back as he straightened himself.


My eyes still never leaving the girl in front.


She flicked her gaze over to me, as if suddenly realising my piercing glare at her and the light in her eyes died.


Hey girl. You don't like me I know that. Guess what. The feeling is mutual.


I walked forward without waiting for Eunhyuk or Kyuhyun. Desperately wanting to get into the sanctuary of my office. Desperately wanting to avoid witnessing any form of reunion between Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon.


I heard Eunhyuk shouted out for me to slow down and heard his footsteps catching up to mine.


I strolled past Hyoyeon. Nearly colliding her shoulder as i did so. My gaze focusing on the destination in front as I stared ahead.


And because Eunhyuk was following just inches behind me by my side he collided onto Hyoyeon straight on.


Realising what he had done, he immediately reached his arms forward to steady Hyoyeon by putting his hands around her shoulders.


'Oh- I'm sorry. Wasn't looking.' He glanced at her and flashed an apologetic smile at her before turning towards me and directing a wider smile at me.


I heard someone exclaimed a '' and briefly saw Kyuhyun rushed forward towards us.


Both Hyoyeon and I were staring at Eunhyuk in disbelief.


The obvious lack of recognition on his face. It was as if she was merely a stranger on the streets.


Kyuhyun came to stand beside a still smiling Eunhyuk. His face full of dread and anxiety. His stance uneasy.


'What's wrong baby? Let's go.' Eunhyuk started moving towards where I stood as I heard a gasp from Hyoyeon.


Kyuhyun started to grab onto Eunhyuk's arm to still his movements. Eunhyuk turned to his friend and upon seeing Kyuhyun's face, his smile ceased.


Kyuhyuk flicked a quick glance towards Hyoyeon pointedly and Eunhyuk turned and looked at Hyoyeon again.


His other lover.


His studied her hard for moments with a slight frown before sudden recognition dawned on him and his face paled.


What the hell is going on?