Thirty One

Stranger No More


I could feel the start of a headache developing as i tried to massage my temples.



I seethed silently at the man beside me at the backseat of the car and glared at him when i saw his hand reached over to rest on my thighs.



He hadn’t even let me sleep last night. Every time when I had fallen asleep i would later wake up again with his hands all over me and he would make me react to him all over again.



He chuckled and pulled me to lean on his shoulder as he brought his hand from my thigh to help massage the side of my head.



'My poor baby. I had been too hard on you haven’t I?'



A cough sounded at the front and Kyu turned and narrowed his eyes at us from the passenger seat in front.



'Enough of it you two. It's just ! Do you need to be so proud of it Hyuk?' He deadpanned.



Hyukjae leaned forward and hissed at his best friend menacingly, 'Tell me if it is just for you when it comes to Sungmin then.'



I jumped slightly upon hearing Minne's name. Especially when it was associated with Kyuhyun. And especially in that manner.



He meant Kyu wanted Min in that way?



I gulped at the sudden thought.



Hyukjae turned back to me once again, 'Don’t mind that prick. He is just jealous.'



---

I smelt coffee the moment i entered office.



Just what i needed for the day.



I turned to thank Tiffany for that.



'It wasn’t from me. It was from Mr Choi.' She pointed to a room opposite mine.



Hyukjae wouldn’t like this i guess.



Not only is Siwon working on the same floor as me, his office is even right opposite mine.



The curtains in his office were drawn apart and as i glanced over he winked.



Okay. This is getting awkward.



I didn’t want him to have the wrong idea after all.



I gave him a tight smile as I entered into my office once again.



Glad that i could sit comfortably now since i was still feeling sore behind.



Slowly i relaxed myself as i limped over slightly to settle myself onto the chair.



I stared at the coffee in front.



Heaving a sight i bought it up to my lips.



---
 

The day passed by quickly with me briefing Siwon on our new projects with the help of Tiffany.

 

Hyukjae came by during lunch and found us all engrossed in the discussions.

 

He plopped down on a seat and dragged it next to mine. I saw Tiffany widened her eyes at Hyukjae’s bold actions and I asked her to grab us some quick lunch.

 

‘There are some urgent stuffs to be done by today. You lunch ahead with Kyuhyun all right?’ I told Hyukjae while still flipping through the papers.

 

‘Yes Mr Lee, this is our department matters after all. It doesn’t concern you right now.’ I heard Siwon spoke.

 

‘Ah here it is.’ I picked up the document and handed to Siwon.

 

His hand caressed my entire hand in the process of picking the document from me and I quickly snatched my hand away in pure instinct.

 

‘Everything in this company concerns me. This is my company. And I wouldn’t allow any ual harassment in the company, so stop molesting my employee.’ Hyukjae snarled.

 

I quickly held onto Hyukjae’s arm to get his attention back.

 

‘Hyukj- Mr Lee, we were really just discussing about work.’

 

‘He was-‘

 

‘Come on Hyukkie…’ I pulled him to his feet and brought him out of Siwon’s office.

 

‘Damn it Donghae, he was taking advantage of yo-‘

 

I pressed my lips upon his and his hand immediately went around my waist.

 

I quickly pulled apart from him, ‘Nothing inappropriate was going on until you came in. He did that on purpose earlier to make you lose your cool Hyukkie. So just go and everything would be fine.’

 

I pushed him away gently with him still scowling at Siwon’s office door.

 

---


Ryewook had been constantly eyeing us openly during dinner.



When we were about to leave he had plainly exclaimed that Hyuk looked especially radiant and that must be because he got laid last night.



Ryewook then turned to look suggestively at me as I choked.



Kyuhyun being the usual Kyuhyun, merely scoffed in annoyance.



What greeted us as soon as we reached home took us by surprise as I saw Teukkie.

 

I quickly sprang forward to engulf Teukkie in a tight hug.

 

But not before I saw how both Hyukjae and Kyuhyun froze and tensed suddenly.

 

---