Twenty Seven

Stranger No More

 

I had to call Sungmin to ask him about Kyuhyun. It had been too much of a shock to me.

 

Kyuhyun and my Minnie? Kyuhyun actually knows about…. Love?

 

I cringed inwardly imagining that.

 

‘Tell me about that guy.’

 

Who?

 

I narrowed my eyes at  Hyukjae as I walked back into the room after my call with Sungmin.

 

Unconsciously, my gaze started to slide down the length of him. He was wearing a black wife beater over a black bottoms. The veins on both his arms visible even at a distance, he was not the beefy type but man, he was fit, and y…

 

‘Don’t distract me.’ He growled and I whipped my gaze up to meet his eyes which seemed to flickered darkly in the low lights.

 

‘How am I distracting you?’ I put my phone on silent mode and walked over to place it on the bedside table.

 

I heard a low groan and saw Hyukjae pushing himself away from the walls and strutted straight to me.

 

Wordlessly, he grabbed my waist with both his hands and pulled me to him, hard.

 

He started kissing me aggressively.

 

‘Did he do this to you before?’ He snarled.

 

Who?

 

He pulled my bottom lips in between of his and it. His hands moving into my shirt and started my bare skin.

 

‘Did he touch you like this?’

 

He was panting slightly, now kissing me down my throat, it hard in the process.

 

‘W-Wonnie??’ I suddenly realized who was he referring.

 

So the jealousy from this afternoon was still eating him up.

 

He suddenly grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back.

 

He hissed fiercely, ‘Don’t moan another man’s name when I’m touching you!’

 

‘Did not! Ouch!’ I started to push him off me.

 

He began to kiss my lips again, forcing my mouth open as his tongue slide inside in pure dominance and aggression.

 

I could only drown in the ecstasy of him.

 

I felt my knees touched the edge of the bed as we both collapsed onto it, our lips never leaving each other as we continued to kiss each other mindlessly. Letting desire taking over every part of us.

 

Our hard arousals were grinding together in pure pleasure and pain. Desperately wanting more, needing more.

 

The rooms were only filled with our panting and muffled moans.

 

 My hands started roaming over his body for the first time. It had always been him touching me, looking his fill at me whereas I had never touched him so intimately before.

 

But I had badly wanted to. I needed to see and touch every part of him.

 

I started to pull his shirt off but couldn’t get it off as he was still leaning heavily on me and kissing me.

 

My hands slipped into his shirt and as I tried touching his bare skin for the first time, he suddenly jerked away from me.

 

His eyes were wide and disturbed as they stared back at mine.

 

‘Hyuk…’ I called out softly.

 

What had I done wrong?

 

The sounds of our panting were suddenly loud in the silent room as we continued to look at each other.

 

His were disturbed and mine were shocked.

 

I lifted myself up on the bed as I saw him backed away slowly from me.

 

My heart ached at that.

 

‘D-did I do anything wrong?’ Had I displeased him? I was suddenly scared that I had messed it up somehow.

 

He must have read my thoughts because he suddenly moved forward and hug me close.

 

‘No baby… No no no. Not you. It’s never you.’ He said shakily.

 

‘Then why did you stop me?’ I asked hesitantly.

 

It felt like eternity before he spoke again.

 

‘Sleep, Hae. I will be right back.’ I felt him kissed my hair as he released his hold on me and got up from the bed.

 

He palmed my face and kissed my lips softly.

 

‘I love you. Don’t ever forget that.’

 

And he left my room.

 

---

 

After struggling with my inner turmoils for moments, I got out of my room and went in search of him.

 

I found the lights in his room on and went in quietly.

 

He was seated on the bed with his head buried in his hands.

 

I could hear him murmuring as I got closer to him.

 

I knelt down in front of him and touched his head gently.

 

He whipped his head up in surprised, ‘Why are you here Hae?’

 

I his cheek, ‘What are you doing here?’

 

Don’t you want me?

 

I leaned forward to kiss him but was stopped by his hands on my shoulders suddenly.

 

My eyes snapped opened as I looked at him, confused.

 

Don’t you love me?

 

He was breathing hard and his eyes were shut tightly.

 

‘N-not… not t-tonight. No. I-I ca-can’t.’

 

As much as I wanted him. As much as he said he loved me. I couldn’t understand this at all.

 

I couldn’t understand what I said next too.

 

‘Not again. How about that.’ I snapped.

 

And walked out of his room.

 

---